Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Let me ask you slimeball Liberals a question

Hypothetically, let's say the attacks that are happening in France were to start happening here at home, and now YOUR life is danger and that of your friends and family. Would you still be fighting for stricter gun laws and believe that only the authorities should have firearms??

Because clearly you have to be a blind slimeball (which most of you are) to not see that mass murders only happen in areas where gun laws are the strictest and even in areas where guns are not allowed to be owned by citizens period.

Default Re: Let me ask you slimeball Liberals a question

you are borderline stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle

Did I offend you with the slimeball comment? It happens. Liberals lack the ability to reason.

Comes from upbringing and inbreeding.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    Did I offend you with the slimeball comment? It happens. Liberals lack the ability to reason.

Comes from upbringing and inbreeding.
    no, you offended me with your lack of ability to think.

no, you offended me with your lack of ability to think.

Why don't you try acting like a man and a professional and answer the question. Or are you incapable of answering the question because you do not understand it? People are afraid of what they do not understand and instinctively tend to lash out. Maybe that's what happening to you. It's ok.

Local High School Star Monta Ellis MVP's Avatar

Liberals do not like Firearms because they simply lack the Testosterone to properly understand and use them.

Great college starter ThePhantomCreep's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Monta Ellis MVP
    Liberals do not like Firearms because they simply lack the Testosterone to properly understand and use them.
    Over-compensating right-winger detected.

Go shoot some empty cans of Old Milwaukee, wannabe tough guy. You're not protecting shit in a mass shooting.
    Last edited by ThePhantomCreep; 11-13-2015 at 09:48 PM.

patrick is definitely not "borderline" stupid. he is waay past the stupid border, somewhere around the "incredibly stupid" and "literally has a mental disability" range.

Great college starter ThePhantomCreep's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zizozain
    What's with all this borderline stuff? The OP is stupid, period.

Banned

Hypothetically, let's say the attacks that are happening in France were to start happening here at home.
    Bruh, shit like that happens all the time here. Only difference is here it's usually just one crazy White dude and not up to 2 dozen crack ISIS operatives.

Why don't you try acting like a man and a professional and answer the question. Or are you incapable of answering the question because you do not understand it? People are afraid of what they do not understand and instinctively tend to lash out. Maybe that's what happening to you. It's ok.
    okay, ill waste my energy answering your abysmal argument.

your argument against gun control lies on our gun policies being based on being a "slave of the moment". a moment in which isnt even happening on american soil, and is a rare occurrence of terrorizing gun violence in a first world society like france. sure, if this happened in U.S. soil, it would be great to arm every civilian in that area. and sure, if i were to get into a car accident i would like to be covered in blankets and pillows, but im not about to drive in my car covered in blankets and pillows every day waiting for a car accident. its irrational, and impractical in reality.

and having stricter gun control laws doesnt mean guns are outlawed, any civilian that fears the unlikely happening still has the right to purchase one and can easily go through a process to arm themselves just like any person that wants to drive has to go through a process to obtain a license. any civilian that doesnt arm themselves and gets in a situation where they could have used one, is their own fault.

now go fucc yourself.

The OP is imagining a shootout at the ok coral where he's Doc Holiday

The problem with that line of thinking is you'd have a large amount of people attempting a shootout with terrorists (they'd have to specifically identify the actual terrorists) and from there you'd just have a bunch of people with firearms opening fire in a crowded area trying to save the day while the other wants to cause optimal damage.

General populace isn't trained enough to be engaging In that type of defense. It just won't happen how you think it will

Quote Originally Posted by DMV2
    I'm pretty sure a terrorist attack goes gun laws at that point. You think armed individuals and civilians would stop a terrorist attack? We're in war-zone territory now. We'd have to be properly trained and prepared for this type of a fight. We'd all just have to join the military if that's the case.

It would not stop a terrorist attack, but it would end it a lot quicker without all the bloodshed. I think a lot of people forget the history of this nation and how a weapon is part of American culture. America was built on being fearless and on fighting for freedom. Something a lot of people in today's society consider as passe which is insane to me.

Quote Originally Posted by DMV2
    Armed civilians would not end it a lot quicker without all the bloodshed. Do you realized our military have been fighting this war on terrorism for the past 14 years? You think armed civilians would be do a better job or something?

The way you say that makes it sound like we'd do a better job.

I think you misunderstood what I was saying. Today's attack, as far as I've read has 4 terrorists killed. You telling me a couple of armed Americans at a mall or a concert can't take out 4 armed terrorists?

I think you're assuming I was talking about armed civilians taking on the entirety of ISIS.