Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: Let me ask you slimeball Liberals a question

Quote Originally Posted by DMV2

I don't know, Patty, this seems beyond the control of a handful of armed civilians to combat against. Unless we're gonna be trained by SWAT teams and special force agents, coordinate in groups then I can see your point.

I'm telling you, the 2nd Amendment is what separates us from the rest of the world. Take me for example. I carry a piece on me all the time. If I'm at a mall and I see one of these terrorist ****s shooting up a group of people, I'm going to pull out my weapon and fire at him. The potential for the American citizen to quell a lone gunman terrorist is a game changer. Sadly, Europe is not like this.

with that MPC swing. Brokenbeat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    you are borderline stupid.
    OP is a bible thumping moron. Don't mind him.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    I'm telling you, the 2nd Amendment is what separates us from the rest of the world. Take me for example. I carry a piece on me all the time. If I'm at a mall and I see one of these terrorist ****s shooting up a group of people, I'm going to pull out my weapon and fire at him. The potential for the American citizen to quell a lone gunman terrorist is a game changer. Sadly, Europe is not like this.
    I guarantee you will not be pulling out your gun to return fire. You will run out the door the first chance you get. You can act tough over the computer but until you are put in that sort of panic situation, your words are just you trying to act tough.. Anyone can sit there and say "Oh, I would have taken the terrorists out the moment they began firing" or this & that....

Remember, the terrorists were armed with AK47s and speaking French. Pistols versus AK47s? Please. It is a recipe for bigger death count once the terrorists take cover. If you are not trained yourself in combat or at least trained in self-defense with a gun, you will be target practice. It is also hard to say how people would react in such a situation even if trained in combat.

If everyone has guns out and shooting, how the hell odo you police that situation once the cops roll in with assault rifles to stop the terrorists? Who do you shoot as the first responder cops? You also cannot stand there trying to confiscate guns while running through the place checking to gauge the situation. Remember, a terrorist can easily take off their mask, fit momentarily into the crowd with a pistol only and start shooting the cop as he rolls in. A cop has a right to be worried in that situation, which would no doubt happen if everyone was armed.

The FBI, after the Mumbai shootings, said that a widespread shooting like that in various situations at the same time is the single hardest thing to stop once it is underway, especially with hostages crouching at facepoint. Preparation by the cops for that is also impossible unless if you have inside information ahead of time.

Only thing I don't understand is how the hell did these idiots get into the venue with AK47s ffs.. Clearly seems like there were no metal detectors at the entrances..

Anyways, back to topic. All I will say is that nobody is saying to take away guns. What people are saying is to do a full background check before you get your gun license and I say to make gun training for self-defense required in order to obtain a gun rather than just hand it over for cash straight up. Sure, there is a black market for guns, but that doesn't negate you getting background check to legally purchase a gun. If you have a license & training in self-defense, sure go carry your gun everywhere.That is my thought process.
    Last edited by bladefd; 11-14-2015 at 03:36 AM.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Someone is over-compensating for their ***** envy issues.

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    The OP is imagining a shootout at the ok coral where he's Doc Holiday

The problem with that line of thinking is you'd have a large amount of people attempting a shootout with terrorists (they'd have to specifically identify the actual terrorists) and from there you'd just have a bunch of people with firearms opening fire in a crowded area trying to save the day while the other wants to cause optimal damage.

General populace isn't trained enough to be engaging In that type of defense. It just won't happen how you think it will
    this is a bad argument to make.

you're basically trying to tell people who are going to die from terrorists that they aren't worthy of guns because it'd turn into the ok coral, as if they give a shit

Wow over the line stupid.

I'm Parisian and directly affected by this. I don't feel in danger but I'm not exactly going partying tonight either.

Every 2 days, more people die from gun deaths in America than all the victims from yesterday's attack.

You guys can keep your guns.... we'll deal with our terrorists our own way.

But please, stop trying to score political points with this stuff. This isn't about a particular policy that caused this or made it worse. It's about a bunch of hateful, evil people who deliberately committed a crime - they're the ones you should be focusing on. Why is it whenever attacks like this happens, we start blaming everything and everyone but the actual terrorists?
    Last edited by BoutPractice; 11-14-2015 at 05:28 AM.

U.S. Citizens don't need assault rifles. The only times I've seen U.S. citizens use assault rifles is against other U.S. citizens. In schools and movie theaters and such. And none of these other so-called gun-enthusiasts that conceal and carry stepped up to the plate to defend anyone. Sorry it's just a silly argument to think that more guns solves a gun problem.

Let authorities handle conflicts, people who's job it actually is.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    I think you misunderstood what I was saying. Today's attack, as far as I've read has 4 terrorists killed. You telling me a couple of armed Americans at a mall or a concert can't take out 4 armed terrorists?

I think you're assuming I was talking about armed civilians taking on the entirety of ISIS.
    I think zero armed americans would have taken out terrorists armed with assault rifles firing in tight densely crowded spaces. And I mean absolutely none.

They'd risk killing other civilians. And I don't think getting into a gunfight with multiple militant opponents with assault rifles is on anyone's mind with a conceal and carry license. I think survival is.

Yep, because everybody should go to a concert carrying an M4

NBA All-star

as to the subject of Guns and Life:

you want to talk about entitlement, which then leads to the question of size. but amongst the two of those elements happen to be observation.

so there's pretty women, and then there's a beautiful mind

Take me as you are, is as much as to a glimpse of eternity

*disclaimer: and for those who simply pushes for the community property state when it comes to marriage and divorce, the following explanation may seem easier to comprehend. and for the states who recognize common law marriage, the state of accountants, by the filing of the property itself during marriage should mean that even during the filing of a divorce and its proceeding, assets should be classified as movable assets. and in regards to the investment and return on their children, it is probably related to the calculation of child support, in which as far as I know, has been more so related to the nurture of financial environment than the nature of the child.

as to whether or not that is correct, I can only say this is all made by a country in which promotes small government, but great infrastructure.

so. the issue on abortion:

why would it be a yes? why certainly, it's a stupid war on I can beat out the opponents based upon their interest

why abort the mission?

well, do you believe that your child will love you?

honor such belief and you kill the innocent
    never being honored by your child, and you are simply dealing with the situation of making everything count.

this has nothing to do with how planned parenthood ought to be funded.

yeah everybody should be walking around with an AK at all times

why I even like Rondo CeltsGarlic's Avatar

OP used not the best example..

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd
    I guarantee you will not be pulling out your gun to return fire. You will run out the door the first chance you get. You can act tough over the computer but until you are put in that sort of panic situation, your words are just you trying to act tough.. Anyone can sit there and say "Oh, I would have taken the terrorists out the moment they began firing" or this & that....

You're confusing me for some weak ass bitch. Like most of the Liberals on this site. Trust me, given the chance to send these terrorist ragheads to the grave, I will.

Banned

Patrick "Pew Pew-ing"