Patrick Tungsteen.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: Let me ask you slimeball Liberals a question

Quote Originally Posted by GIF REACTION
    Patrick "Pew Pew-ing"

Decent playground baller LikeMike's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    Hypothetically, let's say the attacks that are happening in France were to start happening here at home, and now YOUR life is danger and that of your friends and family. Would you still be fighting for stricter gun laws and believe that only the authorities should have firearms??

Because clearly you have to be a blind slimeball (which most of you are) to not see that mass murders only happen in areas where gun laws are the strictest and even in areas where guns are not allowed to be owned by citizens period.
    The number of deaths at the hands of our own citizens still outweighs what happened in Paris last night.

rank sentamentalist

Hypothetically, let's say the attacks that are happening in France were to start happening here at home, and now YOUR life is danger and that of your friends and family. Would you still be fighting for stricter gun laws and believe that only the authorities should have firearms??

Because clearly you have to be a blind slimeball (which most of you are) to not see that mass murders only happen in areas where gun laws are the strictest and even in areas where guns are not allowed to be owned by citizens period.
    only one thing i know

i would be opposed to any foreign intervention from the outside trying to impose ITS OWN ORDER in my communities and on my land... direct troops, proxy militias, cyber attacks, intractable economic arrangements

THOSE ARE IMPOSITIONS THAT I DONT WANT

forget long term benefits. i am a working man and i do not care. leave us alone.

u know what i would say the second the subject came up? as soon as some 'benevolent power' began pledging they would 'come to the rescue'? that it was their humanitarian obligation to 'save us from ourselves' or whatever mixed up power games are going on in that rhetoric

i would interject the the history of foreign impositions has only ever been in the interest of the imposers, and is inescapably miserable for the peoples being imposed upon.. in that situation my concern is that imported democracy isn't even worth having. its a sham designed for some other purpose.

you can argue the misery is only temporary, and OH GOLLY GEE what about all the long term benefits of being absorbed into such a wondrously superior culture to mine, my benevolent overlords.. but i'm only alive for 80 odd years anyway. those benefits take too long to accumulate and IM MISERABLE NOW

so if my land was on fire, i would work my pants off to put out the fire. if at some point i truly felt it was beyond saving, i would leave for somewhere else and continue to put in my energies to salvage what was left from afar.

but if somebody tried to forcibly impose its will and take over my land and my people, i would fight them to the death.

its a nice question tho, valuable contribution to the board and in such rare form!
    Last edited by RidonKs; 11-14-2015 at 01:40 PM.

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

Did I offend you with the slimeball comment? It happens. Liberals lack the ability to reason.

Comes from upbringing and inbreeding.
    It's republicans who are famous for being inbred. Your sister-wife isn't normal to the rest of us.