Default Sam Mitchell is the worst coach in the league

KAT

27 minutes played
    0 fouls
    0 minutes in the fourth quarter

Default Re: Sam Mitchell is the worst coach in the league

Byron Scott and Kevin McHale are up there too. the WOAT Scott Brooks might get back in the mix too.

derek and byron say hi

Byron Scott is pretty bad too, but yeah. Mitchell had better not waste this generational big man talent.

Raptor fans know all too well.

And to top it off. He thinks Lavine is exclusively a PG...weeks after naming him the starting SG during preseason.

This guy is truly clueless. And don't even get me started on his rotations. His COTY in Toronto was the talent overcoming him

Decent college freshman

To be fair, I don't think he expected to be the head coach. Not an excuse for him, but he had a lot on his plate coming into this year.

He's clearly not head coach material, though. Luckily, KG seems like an awesome assistant coach.

He's just helping the tank, especially making Lavine part of the backup PG rotation. If Wolves add another blue chipper in this upcoming draft, they will be absolutely insane going forward. Especially if Jones, Lavine, Shabazz, and Dieng make pan out enough to make for a solid bench mob.

Yeah. He seems to be torn between developing the team - both individually and collectively - and winning enough games to keep the job full time.

I understand why KG is starting and playing his 20 minutes or whatever. He's sets a great tone and standard for the other guys. Martin earns his 25-30 per game by putting points up. I don't get why Prince is out there, though? Not as a starter, at least. Surely, the 2016-17 team will be built around a core of:

C Towns
    PF Bjelica
    SF Wiggins
    SG LaVine
    PG Rubio

Right? So it'd be in the best interests of the franchise to get that group out there a lot. Yet it rarely seems to happen.

FWIW, I think Scott is going through this a bit in LA, too. MWP has been surprisingly good in his minutes, but he has no business starting on a team that should be trying to build continuity between it's young guys.