Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Decent playground baller LikeMike's Avatar

Default Re: "Climate change is directly related to the growth of terrorism."

[QUOTE=step_back]Here's the video. http://www.motherjones.com/environme...te-change-isis

[I]"Bernie Sanders opened Saturday night's Democratic debate by vowing to rid the world of ISIS, the terrorist organization that claimed responsibility for killing more than 100 people in Paris Friday. In a follow-up question, moderator John Dickerson pointed out that during a debate last month, Sanders had identified "climate change" as the greatest threat to national security. "Do you still believe that?" asked Dickerson.

"Absolutely," replied Sanders. He added that "of course international terrorism is a major issue that we have got to address today," but argued that "climate change is directly related to the growth of terrorism." Sanders warned that global warming could cause international conflicts "over limited amounts of water, limited amounts of land to

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    Please. Don't come on here and think that you know more than the next guy.

Mohammad himself was a terrorist. He led raids and sanctioned beheadings. I've brought up the Jews of Banu Qurayza plenty of times on this board before. So yes, the Muslims have been wreaking havoc on the world for years.

Unintentional comedic gold

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    Unintentional comedic gold

It's quite sad and embarrassing that you call yourself a Muslim, yet you don't even know your own history.

You could have just as easily picked up a Bible or a Hebrew Bible and been a much better poster.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    The idiot is Sanders and the bigger idiots are people like you that buy into the sky's falling argument that is climate change. For Sanders to directly correlate the rise in terrorism with climate change just goes to show what a senile old man he really is. It's on the rise because we have a weak ass bitch in the White House.

And what would you know you crumpet eating mother****er. You're infested with Muslim rats. Good luck with all that.
    Your opinion means nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by step_back
    Your opinion means nothing.
    Well, Sanders' idea of limited resources due to climate change could be a legitimate point......... in the future.

But we're talking about now. To act like jihadists have been doing what they've been doing because they found out that Miami might be flooded in 2185, really shows how ridiculous of a person Bernie Sanders is. 9/11 wasn't inspired by carbon emissions or melting polar ice caps.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Well, Sanders' idea of limited resources due to climate change could be a legitimate point......... in the future.

But we're talking about now. To act like jihadists have been doing what they've been doing because they found out that Miami might be flooded in 2185, really shows how ridiculous of a person Bernie Sanders is. 9/11 wasn't inspired by carbon emissions or melting polar ice caps.
    Did I say I was a supporter of Sanders or did I even agree with what he said? I posted the video and the full quote. Nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by step_back
    Did I say I was a supporter of Sanders or did I even agree with what he said? I posted the video and the full quote. Nothing more.
    Didn't say you did. Merely voicing my opinion of Sanders.