Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Default Vincent "Don Vito" Margera dead

http://www.tmz.com/2015/11/15/don-vi...-dead-jackass/

Quote Originally Posted by Bam Margera
    My best uncle Don Vito is dead. Iceland is his favourite place. I'm gonna build him a skatepark
    R.I.P

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Default Re: Vincent "Don Vito" Margera dead

I LOVED that dude and I really liked the Bam show.

RIP, Don Vito!

Isn't he a convicted child molester? **** him.

College star

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    I LOVED that dude and I really liked the Bam show.

RIP, Don Vito!
    this explains a lot

Banned

Dude was a pedo may he rot in hell.

Loved that dude on the show. Funny as hell.

Used to enjoy watching bams shows, I think he took the loss of Dunn really badly havnt seen him in anything since..
    It used to be funny watching them hammer Vito

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    Isn't he a convicted child molester? **** him.
    Interesting, that vaguely rang a bell but I never knew exactly what happened there.

From Wiki:

On August 18, 2006, Margera was arrested at the Colorado Mills Mall in Lakewood, Colorado for groping two 12-year-old girls at an autograph signing and was subsequently held with bail set at $50,000.[6] He posted bond around 10:00 p.m. the following Monday. As a condition of his bond, Margera was ordered not to possess any alcohol, drugs, or weapons, and was not permitted to contact the victims.[7]

During a preliminary hearing on February 1, 2007, the arresting officer, Melissa Mayne, testified that Margera called her and a fellow officer "psycho bitches" during his arrest. He was represented by Pamela Mackey, the same lawyer who defended Kobe Bryant.[8] There was an arraignment hearing on March 5, 2007 at which he pleaded not guilty. A motions hearing occurred on May 25, 2007 and a five-day jury trial was scheduled to begin on August 27, 2007.[9] In August, Margera was accused of 12 felony counts for violating his bail conditions and if convicted on those counts he could receive up to 18 months in prison.[10]

The criminal trial started October 22 in Golden, Colorado. In court on October 24, Margera's attorney argued he was playing his "goofy, outrageous and vulgar" television persona for the young teens.[11] The girl accusing Margera was "shocked" by his actions, according to witnesses.[12] The prosecutor said Margera was "out of control during this public event. He was so intoxicated that he peed his pants while with these children."[13] On the second day of testimony, a teenage boy testified that "he was sitting near the table where Margera was giving autographs and saw him grab at girls who came around the table for photos".[14] On Friday October 27, the third day of the trial, defense attorneys portrayed Margera as a "benign bumbler" and argued that Margera's signature arm movement may have been mistaken for breast fondling.[15] His sister-in-law April Margera told the court "she has never seen Margera fondle anyone, on or off the show."[16] On cross-examination, the prosecutor asked April if she saw her brother-in-law fondle girls; when she said "no", the prosecutor "showed her three pictures, one of Margera apparently trying to kiss a woman's breast and two of him apparently trying to fondle women's breasts."[16]

The defense and prosecution made their closing statements on October 31 and the jury started to deliberate the case in late afternoon.[17] Margera's defense attorneys at the time stated that they "concede he was profane and outrageous but contend he was just playing the role of Don Vito."[18] On October 31 he was found guilty of two counts of sexual assault on a minor and acquitted on one count. After hearing the conviction, Margera collapsed on the floor and yelled, "Just kill me now!" as guards restrained, then removed him from the room. On November 1, 2007, he was put on suicide watch.[19][20] He was held at the Jefferson County Detention Facility until his sentencing on December 20, 2007.[21] He faced between two years to life in prison.

On December 20, 2007, Margera was sentenced to 10 years of "serious" probation, which he was to serve in Pennsylvania. He was further ordered to not portray the character of "Don Vito" in any capacity (appearing on television, writing books, autograph signings) while serving his sentence. He was also ordered to register as a sex offender in Colorado and Pennsylvania,[22] to receive an evaluation of his mental health and to work on his problems with alcohol.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Crazy how different bam looks the last few years, looks like he gained a ton of weight identical to his dad now

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Surprised that whole family is still alive.

good riddance. a useless nobody that lived off his own nephew.

Decent playground baller LikeMike's Avatar

I watched a fair amount of that show. RIP.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

They railroaded that dude and subsequently ruined his life.

He was just drunk and playing a role.

Sick ass world we live in.

What did he do that made him famous?