Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Default Re: Hot chicks (Muslim only thread!)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    How fitting, OP melts down and gets banned again

Iranian women are some of the hottest women on the planet

Also, Don... I dunno about that. You only see the ones that win Miss Universe, I see plenty of hideous brown women
    Every race, nationality, etc has plenty of fug mugs. The vast majority of people on this planet are hideous to average. That's why I said per capita.

Check this out. Stunners.

Muslim forreal? I know some liberated muslim women and they look and act like any other women out there. One previous classmate of mine was hot as fukk.

Anyways. Arab women looks so exotic.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

From Muslim men who know, how smelly does it get under all those bed sheets and curtains that these women wear??

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    From Muslim men who know, how smelly does it get under all those bed sheets and curtains that these women wear??
    You're so ignorant

5-time NBA All-Star

Ghusls are paramount before and after intercourse. And seeing how they wash themselves 5 times a day before prayer, use miswak, avoid outdoor work, fast regularly (detoxifies the body), eat dates, honey, milk, grapes etc., preserve their lady parts and value spiritual cleanliness; you'd imagine them smelling pretty fresh.

And you of course have mixed up people who consume amounts of pungent spices mixed with adherents of a faith (though there is overlap). Those people also eat bedel leaves, apply perfume, use things like rose water, fresh flowers etc before sexy time. Admittedly though, foods like nihari and the thicker vindaloos, which were designed to be high caloric and high spice to both provide energy, flavor and fight against disease do effect the BO. But that's not exactly Islam, that's working class India.

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

I used to work on an ambulance. One day we had to transport this muslim lady and I think it was her daughter that came along. They were wearing the typical drab bed sheets they wear. Well it was warm. I've never smelled such bad body odor from women than in that moment. It was bad.

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    Iranian girls are some of the hottest per capita on the planet.
    Agree! Pakistan has some damn good looking women too. When I was in Kuwait I saw some good looking women too.

Quote Originally Posted by senelcoolidge
    I used to work on an ambulance. One day we had to transport this muslim lady and I think it was her daughter that came along. They were wearing the typical drab bed sheets they wear. Well it was warm. I've never smelled such bad body odor from women than in that moment. It was bad.

Yikes

lol... Can you be more specific? Its the 2nd most populated religion on earth closely behind Christianity with just as vast pool of cultures/ethnicity... Considering the pictures you posted you seem to be into middle-eastern super burkas, not my acquired taste... :P

Know your pun/agenda, but if you really wanna see hot muslim chicks who are hotter i think than any women on planet i think you should start with Northern/Western Muslim ones (Slavic, Balkans/Europe/Russian etc.), they are also not covered, dont have that arabic culture afterall..... would be happy to oblige with some pics later.

Considering she is following the health road of the Koran/Islam (cleanliness 5 times a day etc. / health / diet etc.) and is virgin.... i would guess certainly much better than your average atheist/"christian" woman/girlfriend who lost her virginity at 15 and since then been penetrated & finger blasted by any guy imaginable.... sorry that backfired, its just logic.
    Last edited by pauk; 11-16-2015 at 05:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    lol... Can you be more specific? Its the 2nd most populated religion on earth closely behind Christianity with just as vast pool of cultures/ethnicity... Considering the pictures you posted you seem to be into middle-eastern super burkas, not my acquired taste... :P

Know your pun/agenda, but if you really wanna see hot muslim chicks who are hotter i think than any women on planet i think you should start with Northern/Western Muslim ones (Slavic, Balkans/Europe/Russian etc.), they are also not covered, dont have that arabic culture afterall..... would be happy to oblige with some pics later.

Considering she is following the health road of the Koran/Islam (cleanliness 5 times a day etc. / health / diet etc.) and is virgin.... i would guess certainly much better than your average atheist/"christian" woman/girlfriend who lost her virginity at 15 and since then been penetrated & finger blasted by any guy imaginable.... sorry that backfired, its just logic.
    So insecure

and about those pics of supposed hot muslim women, if it's gonna take you to post them as long as that still pending MJ flop video...
    Last edited by TheMan; 11-16-2015 at 08:46 AM.