Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: France Bombs ISIS In Raqqa, Syria

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    Instead of doing useless bombing runs that will probably kill more innocent people than actual ISIS fighters, all France has to do is expell all the Muslims back to their countries of origin (or Germany since Merkl wants all of them). No bloodshed and there won't be any terrorist attacks if there are no radical Islamists to commit them in the homeland.
    Bruh, you are talking about France, they are more keen on keeping Africans and mulisms than Germany

Instead of doing useless bombing runs that will probably kill more innocent people than actual ISIS fighters, all France has to do is expell all the Muslims back to their countries of origin (or Germany since Merkl wants all of them). No bloodshed and there won't be any terrorist attacks if there are no radical Islamists to commit them in the homeland.
    Because every Muslim in the world came from the Middle East. Well done.

You know a lot of counter terrorism strategists feel this is what ISIS wants when they commit an operation like this one.

Create an atrocity in Western Country fighting against them (Targets: France, Germany (soccer game) and US (concert hall).

Wait for an overeaction where anti-terrorist feeling gets mixed with anti-muslim feeling.

This makes it easier to recruit and radicalize people. It makes their message of Europeans and Americans hate all muslims. They want to wipe you out more believable.

ISIS understand they are going to take a pounding on this, but they are a death cult, so that part doesn't matter. If they can forever drive a wedge between democratic and open society and Muslims that is a win for them, because that is a long term goal of theirs.

Two years ago they were on the march in Iraq and Syria. Over the last year, their progress has been halted and they have lost 10% of their territory over the past year. Partially becuase it's getting harder for them recruit new fighters. So they plan an attack like this in the hopes of getting recruiting revved up again.

If the fight against ISIS gets read as a fight against Muslims, that's a win for ISIS.

Kev is pretty smart, didn't think of it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    Kev is pretty smart, didn't think of it that way.
    No surprises with you tho, you are dumb as a rock.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinNYC
    ISIS understand they are going to take a pounding on this, but they are a death cult, so that part doesn't matter. If they can forever drive a wedge between democratic and open society and Muslims that is a win for them, because that is a long term goal of theirs.

Two years ago they were on the march in Iraq and Syria. Over the last year, their progress has been halted and they have lost 10% of their territory over the past year. Partially becuase it's getting harder for them recruit new fighters. So they plan an attack like this in the hopes of getting recruiting revved up again.

If the fight against ISIS gets read as a fight against Muslims, that's a win for ISIS.
    Basically true. That's how desperate people expand especially terrorist organizations. They try to manufacture anger through things like these. That can fuel & engulf the fire.

Plus, I also read some quote on Reddit that according to Islam prophecy (paraphrasing), they believe the apocalypse will come when the non-believers bring the fight to them. ISIS basically believes they're the bringers of apocalypse and the west is who they will destroy. Something pretty scary. Why would anybody even want to bring the end of the world unless if they are unjust with lack of morals?

Sadly, it's a never-ending cycle of massacre, bloodshed, and death. It's a tough deal to counter. Sitting there and doing nothing cannot be an option because you don't want to say it is okay. If you try to counter it, it fuels the fire.

I guess if you have a coalition of Muslim nations along with all Western+Asian nations declaring war on ISIS altogether simultaneously then ISIS loses credibility overnight. The reason for that is if so many countries do it, including muslim countries, it will invalidate the Christian vs Islam argument that ISIS is trying to use. That is the best way to counter it. The vehicle of the massive coalition could be the United Nations.

Quote Originally Posted by Derka
    Because every Muslim in the world came from the Middle East. Well done.
    Most of the anti-west radical losers are.

I don't get why France expelling the ones they consider dangerous (they have about 5,000 Islamists labeled as radicals) is considered negative. Don't these radical assholes hate the West??? Why the fvck would they want to be a part of a society they despise?

I'm Mexican American, I've lived half my life in the US, I love the US, I'm planning on going back to Mexico next year during the summer to stay there for good. If I hated the US, I'd just moved out and never would have considered living here. That's what I don't get, you have all these retarded Muslims always bitching about the west but yet they're the first fakkits doing all they can do to get to the west

Go back to your hellholes and fix your countries instead of lamenting about having to live in the "decadent west".
    Last edited by TheMan; 11-15-2015 at 10:30 PM.

Most of the anti-west radical losers are.

I don't get why France expelling the ones they consider dangerous (they have about 5,000 Islamists labeled as radicals) is considered negative. Don't these radical assholes hate the West??? Why the fvck would they want to be a part of a society they despise?

I'm Mexican American, I've lived half my life in the US, I love the US, I'm planning on going back to Mexico next year during the summer to stay there for good. If I hated the US, I'd just moved out and never would have considered living here. That's what I don't get, you have all these retarded Muslims always bitching about the west but yet they're the first fakkits doing all they can do to get to the west

Go back to your hellholes and fix your countries instead of lamenting about having to live in the "decadent west".
    U.S.'s foreign policy in the ME is to a large extend the reason why most of these "people" hate the "west"

Quote Originally Posted by fiddy
    No surprises with you tho, you are dumb as a rock.
    And you add nothing of relevance or importance to any topic ever covered on ISH past, present, and forthcoming.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KevinNYC

Soooo we should not attack ISIS?? It would just be an overreaction as you mentioned, right? Why don't you ever provide solutions? You talk as if this is some master plan for ISIS.

The only plan they have is death and destruction. The only way to defeat that is to kill them and anyone in league with them first.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    Soooo we should not attack ISIS??
    Slowly but surely... You're catching on.

The only plan they have is death and destruction. The only way to defeat that is to kill them and anyone in league with them first.
    If you haven't figured it out by now, it's obvious you never will. Stuff like this, bumper sticker slogans, are much much much easier said than done.

How would you as Commander in Chief, go about eradicating ISIS. Be specific. Cop outs like 'stuff a mud hole in them and plant a flag' won't cut it.

Take us step by step how one would go about accomplishing what you postulated.

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59

If you haven't figured it out by now, it's obvious you never will. Stuff like this, bumper sticker slogans, are much much much easier said than done.

How would you as Commander in Chief, go about eradicating ISIS. Be specific. Cop outs like 'stuff a mud hole in them and plant a flag' won't cut it.

You have to get rid of their financiers...we know who these are, and we know that western governments are unwilling to do this

But killing them and pressuring them under gunfire and bombing runs is better than leaving them to recruit and **** more shit up left and right.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59

You guys are quite dense on this site. Defeating ISIS is easy. You put boots on the ground and you kill them. Those that surrender are imprisoned for life.

The real battle is how to combat the ideology. And I've stated this a thousand times before. You must raid these mosques and you must imprison those with radical ties or promoting a radical agenda. You fill the airwaves and TV screens with Muslim reformers who's job is it to educate these barbarians that the bloodshed will never end, and it is a losing battle unless we decide to coexist with one another.

But just killing ISIS isn't the answer. We need to infiltrate, infiltrate, infiltrate. But this is only successful if and only if these cowardly moderate Muslims cooperate with the rest of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    And you add nothing of relevance or importance to any topic ever covered on ISH past, present, and forthcoming.
    You read all of my posts? Rent free

Quote Originally Posted by BasedTom
    You have to get rid of their financiers...we know who these are, and we know that western governments are unwilling to do this

But killing them and pressuring them under gunfire and bombing runs is better than leaving them to recruit and **** more shit up left and right.
    Saudi Arabia is struggling financially this year, this is probably going to affect their terrorist financing programs

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    You guys are quite dense on this site. Defeating ISIS is easy. You put boots on the ground and you kill them. Those that surrender are imprisoned for life.
    Oh wow, someone call the generals of the United States, Russia, France, Iraq, Syria, Kurdistan, etc... Any country basically bombing the shit out of IS 24/7 and with boots already on the ground... Patrick Chewing just gave you the blueprint to beating ISIS easily.

Shock and Awe.

The real battle is how to combat the ideology. And I've stated this a thousand times before. You must raid these mosques and you must imprison those with radical ties or promoting a radical agenda. You fill the airwaves and TV screens with Muslim reformers who's job is it to educate these barbarians that the bloodshed will never end, and it is a losing battle unless we decide to coexist with one another.
    So raiding the mosques in Syria and Iraq territories controlled by IS... with the boots on the ground... that should clear up that ideological problem. Sounds feasible.

But just killing ISIS isn't the answer. We need to infiltrate, infiltrate, infiltrate. But this is only successful if and only if these cowardly moderate Muslims cooperate with the rest of the world.
    When Ric Flair... I mean Donald Trump becomes president, you better believe those moderates will help the boots on the ground rid the Middle East of an ideology.