Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Default Lack of Female Refs

I don't want to sound like an SJW or a Tumblr Bi tch but there is a huge lack of female refs in the Nba aside from lauren holtkamp. She does her job as well as anyone and she even has the knowledge to tell Chris Paul that he's a mental midget and shouldn't be in the WCF. So what gives? I mean it's not like there aren't capable women that are fit and knowledgeable enough to do the job properly. Just a bit tired of the lack of female representation. I can't even watch Basketball or Basketball streams without some guy thinking that I stumbled into the place by accident.

Default Re: Lack of Female Refs

are you serious? anytime I watch that bitch ref a game she is always calling the most ridiculous fouls and as soon as players start complaining she gets a hard on and starts calling more fouls just to exert her power. she let's basic human emotions control her, how typical of a female.

I think we need to invent a robot that can ref games properly. that's what the NBA should be spending it's profits on.
    Last edited by buddha; 11-21-2015 at 08:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by buddha
    are you serious? anytime I watch that bitch ref a game she is always calling the most ridiculous fouls and as soon as players start complaining she gets a hard on and starts calling more fouls. she's way too emotional, how typical.
    See. That right there is wrong in of itself. Every Single ref in the league does this. Have you seen Joey Crawford Ref?

NBA refs make shit personal real fast, a proper ref should be a stonewall, not a sensitive ass. What's the difference between any other average Joe who knows the rules and got a set of healthy eyes and an NBA ref who is supposed to be the best out there if all they do is get salty after any complain after a call?

Quote Originally Posted by !@#$%Vectors!@#
    See. That right there is wrong in of itself. Every Single ref in the league does this. Have you seen Joey Crawford Ref?
    Joey Crawford is a known attention whore. Nobody would be surprised if it was revealed he had elevated estrogen levels.

I'll never forget this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2SYIrUnf5Y ejected for laughing, lol.

but again, this is why we need robots, no sex is perfect but males > females.
    Last edited by buddha; 11-21-2015 at 08:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by buddha
    Joey Crawford is a known attention whore. Nobody would be surprised if it was revealed he had elevated estrogen levels.

I'll never forget this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2SYIrUnf5Y ejected for laughing, lol.

but again, this is why we need robots, no sex is perfect but males > females.

e_e. We're literally reading the same rulebook. Estrogen levels has nothing to do with this.

Shut up whore.

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    Shut up whore.
    I like you Jameer. We both like Anime and we're both introverted and autistic but if thats your only rebuttal it completely proves my point.

Oh. Your Vectors. Forgot who you were. Are you a girl?

e_e. We're literally reading the same rulebook. Estrogen levels has nothing to do with this.
    why do you say that? neurochemicals have everything to do with anything that involves organic life.

to say estrogen factors no part in a referees performance is ignorant.

on a side note, have you seen the movie Equilibrium starring Christian Bale? it's a fascinating science fiction movie set in an authoritarian future where all forms of feelings have been outlawed with the use of some nifty drugs that block most neurochemicals. this basically turns the human race into an automated culture-less version of themselves, without emotions everyone becomes machine like. very efficient, but very boring.

I bring this up because if you check out this film on netflix you will have an elementary understanding of how important your neurochemicals are in your daily life, they make you who you are and estrogen is why women are more emotional.

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    Oh. Your Vectors. Forgot who you were. Are you a girl?
    Don't get too excited now jameer, the cartoons will get jealous.

Decent playground baller

I won't mind female refs if they are naked.

I don't want to sound like an SJW or a Tumblr Bi tch but there is a huge lack of female refs in the Nba aside from lauren holtkamp. She does her job as well as anyone and she even has the knowledge to tell Chris Paul that he's a mental midget and shouldn't be in the WCF. So what gives? I mean it's not like there aren't capable women that are fit and knowledgeable enough to do the job properly. Just a bit tired of the lack of female representation. I can't even watch Basketball or Basketball streams without some guy thinking that I stumbled into the place by accident.
    Immediately upon reading the title of this thread, I was intent on coming in this thread, and unloading on Violet Palmer.

But now, given Holtkamp's seeming recognition of what a pile of steaming dung Chris paul is, I shall reserve any judgement, and view more and more games officated by Holtkamp, before forming any further opinion. I wonder if she has ever called a foul on any of the back-court bullsh!t CP3 pulls. Dude must be the alltime leader in backcourt fouls drawn. Which is no enviable stat, among moral, fair, self-respecting competitors.

Thanks for bringing Holtkamp to my attention, Vectors. Any enemy of Chris paul is a friend of mine.

NBA Legend

I agree OP. The other thing that disappoints me is how severely hispanic, asian, arab, indian, native american, and alaskan native/inuit are under represented. Also after examining these refs body language carefully, Ive determined too few of them are homosexuals.

We live in the "one of everyone" age and it's disgusting that the NBA "good ole boys" refuse to recognize it. Every business NEEDS to have one of everyone represented at every job level. It's frankly the only way. Otherwise, racist. Period.

What I want them to do is get some aging models (ones who have no use in victorias secret magazines anymore) and train them to become refs. Make them go to fulltime ref school, ref boot camp, ref grad school. And after a year or 2 they will be equipped to ref. They can't be any worse than current refs. Also, they would be a welcome change to watch on the court