Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: GT: Cavaliers vs. Hawks

Quote Originally Posted by Naero
    I'm indifferent to the win-loss outcomes of these partocular teams; but since it is an Eastern Conference rematch and the Hawks have been able to actualize much of their potential during some of their regular-season games, I expected at least an interesting game, not a result that was determinable early in the second quarter. I was expectant that it would be the most interesting game to watch out of the limited slate tonight, but the Hawks continue to show their true colors in the face of respectable competition.

I am appreciative that the Hawks managed to overachieve en route to the number-one seed in the Eastern Conference, however, as they represent it's landscape well.
    The Hawks had a fluke 2 month stretch last year. It's amazing that a team could actually do that, but that's what the Hawks did.

i'm a new member of the Lebron Family. Where can I pick up my Welcome and starters kit?

Good High School Starter Crimsonrain777's Avatar

I'm indifferent to the win-loss outcomes of these partocular teams; but since it is an Eastern Conference rematch and the Hawks have been able to actualize much of their potential during some of their regular-season games, I expected at least an interesting game, not a result that was determinable early in the second quarter. I was expectant that it would be the most interesting game to watch out of the limited slate tonight, but the Hawks continue to show their true colors in the face of respectable competition.

I am appreciative that the Hawks managed to overachieve en route to the number-one seed in the Eastern Conference, however, as they represent it's landscape well.
    hmmm, interesting...

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by !@#$%Vectors!@#
    i'm a new member of the Lebron Family. Where can I pick up my Welcome and starters kit?
    Just go to the top right of your screen, hit that logout button and you are good to go

Millsap knees Love in the balls.

Love gets called for the foul.

B-b-b-b-but they are in the Cavs' favor.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnFreeman
    Just go to the top right of your screen, hit that logout button and you are good to go

Comeon Welcome me more openly. I've come to root for the King.

Quote Originally Posted by !@#$%Vectors!@#
    Comeon Welcome me more openly. I've come to root for the King.
    Why don't you just take one to the head.

NBA rookie of the year 04mzwach's Avatar

Drummond hit backboard on a free throw. well done.

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck

:\ I thought you were a fellow lebron Family Member no need to be so rude.

Kaun sighting.

Quote Originally Posted by Richesly
    Don't act like you watching this game, you lil' bitch. If you are not a cavs homer, you would understand whats going on.

A Cavaliers homer...? The Cavaliers are one of my least-favorite teams in the league, alongside the Rockets and Clippers - my favorite teams to see lose. If anything, I'd care to see the Hawks win more just to hinder the gush of hype these LeBron groupies vaunt about it, and I actually expected the Hawks to take them to task considering how the Cavaliers struggled against non-playoffs teams in this conference.

I am aware of the disfavoring officiating as well; that is not worth crying wolf on here, however, as the Cavaliers already outplayed them scrupulously enough that the officiating issues have been demagnified. Never blame externalities for falling short when they can be easily overcome with the right diligence, and the Hawks definitely made a half-ass effort to overcome it - if it's even that considerable of a factor to begin with.

A Cavaliers homer...? The Cavaliers are one of my least-favorite teams in the league, alongside the Rockets and Clippers - my favorite teams to see lose. If anything, I'd care to see the Hawks win more just to hinder the gush of hype these LeBron groupies vaunt about it, and I actually expected the Hawks to take them to task considering how the Cavaliers struggled against non-playoffs teams in this conference.

I am aware of the disfavoring officiating as well; that is not worth crying wolf on here, however, as the Cavaliers already outplayed them scrupulously enough that the officiating issues have been demagnified. Never blame externalities for falling short when they can be easily overcome with the right diligence, and the Hawks definitely made a half-ass effort to overcome it - if it's even that considerable of a factor to begin with.
    So you didn't enjoy this game, after all?

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketswin2013
    So you didn't enjoy this game, after all?
    I'm mostly disinvested in seeing regular-season losses; the real reservoir of zeal is saved for seeing them lose in June - if they even advance past the Bulls. Everyone and their grandmas know that whoever wins the Western Conference Finals wins the championship for yet another year - especially since the Cavaliers aren't bound to win HCA over the Spurs and Warriors.

Local High School Star Megabox!'s Avatar

I'm mostly disinvested in seeing regular-season losses; the real reservoir of zeal is saved for seeing them lose in June - if they even advance past the Bulls. Everyone and their grandmas know that whoever wins the Western Conference Finals wins the championship for yet another year - especially since the Cavaliers aren't bound to win HCA over the Spurs and Warriors.
    Uhh no not really, a healthy Cavs team can beat any team out West in a series.