Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Very good NBA starter

Default Re: Muslims try to setup Sharia's law in Texas, TX mayor responds

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    Thing is, a lot of Americans are still rather complacent about large-scale muslim immigration, because they only have small numbers of muslim immigrants, making assimilation something close to a necessity for most. In England (and i'm sure also densely populated muslim areas in France, Belgium, Netherlands, etc.), it is far more of a problem. When it comes to immigration people need to accept the simple truth that numbers matter. If the numbers are large enough then the pressure to integrate is no longer there, and you get people sticking to their native cultures, even when they are directly at odds with their adopted culture. Thus distinct solitudes are created, where people live alongside one another, but never interact and regard one another with suspicion, and even hatred.

If the complacent Americans on here saw what i have seen in Bradford and Manchester, then they would change their tune sharpish. The demographics of Bradford are damning for the multicultural dogmatism:

The population density for British whites:

And for Pakistani asians:

Anyone care to superimpose the two? It is no coincidence that these people avoid one another like the plague: they are culturally incompatible. Try drinking in a beer garden in certain areas of Bradford, and you will get spat at by passersby.
    Translation:

Quote Originally Posted by longtime lurker
    Translation:

You really need to stop being so racist.

Who is talking about 'white people' except you? I'm talking about Englishmen, and in particular, Englishmen from the North, from places like Bradford (i.e. the poor part of the country). And yeah, these people are most certainly suffering, though it has nothing to do with the colour of their skin, and everything to do with the childish fantasies of liberal utopians. But apparently 'white people' can't have a hard time and be unfairly treated, simply due to their being 'white'!!! For some reason, in that rather small mind of yours, you can't understand why it might be a problem to needlessly create a series of segregated communities who don't interact, don't get along, and only antagonise one another - nooooo, that won't affect things like social cohesion and crime and poverty and misery like, at all. What a chump you are to dismiss something so important so flippantly - these things ruin lives, and you seem to think it's funny, as long as it's only 'white' lives (which it isn't). That is racism.

Try and make some sense next time please? Enough of the blind hatred and blanket racism already - it makes you look like such a fucking hypocrite considering how often you cry racism like a little girl.
    Last edited by Dresta; 12-01-2015 at 04:50 PM.

Translation:

No really... tell me how you think this would play out:

Imagine 100,000 Americans coming into Pakistan, staking out a territory, and then proceeding to behave like Americans, dress like Americans, follow American customs and cultures while ignoring everything Pakistani, and trying to impose an American judicial system.
    I'm interested in your thoughts given the above scenario. How do you think the people of Pakistan would react? How would the government react?

And please, please try to provide a logical, adult answer and not deflect deflect deflect like every other leftist on here.

I highly doubt you'll answer. More than likely, you'll avoid it like the plague because you and I both know what would really happen. But, I'm curious to hear your opinion anyway.

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

goat fvcker

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    No really... tell me how you think this would play out:

I'm interested in your thoughts given the above scenario. How do you think the people of Pakistan would react? How would the government react?

And please, please try to provide a logical, adult answer and not deflect deflect deflect like every other leftist on here.

I highly doubt you'll answer. More than likely, you'll avoid it like the plague because you and I both know what would really happen. But, I'm curious to hear your opinion anyway.
    Why are you worried about England when you know there are Muslims trying to buy guns in Florida? You need to get down there and tell them to knock it off. Also, you need to take a trip to Irving, Texas. Your services are needed.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    You really need to stop being so racist.

Who is talking about 'white people' except you? I'm talking about Englishmen, and in particular, Englishmen from the North, from places like Bradford (i.e. the poor part of the country). And yeah, these people are most certainly suffering, though it has nothing to do with the colour of their skin, and everything to do with the childish fantasies of liberal utopians. But apparently 'white people' can't have a hard time and be unfairly treated, simply due to their being 'white'!!! For some reason, in that rather small mind of yours, you can't understand why it might be a problem to needlessly create a series of segregated communities who don't interact, don't get along, and only antagonise one another - nooooo, that won't affect things like social cohesion and crime and poverty and misery like, at all. What a chump you are to dismiss something so important so flippantly - these things ruin lives, and you seem to think it's funny, as long as it's only 'white' lives (which it isn't). That is racism.

Try and make some sense next time please? Enough of the blind hatred and blanket racism already - it makes you look like such a fucking hypocrite considering how often you cry racism like a little girl.
    Oh my someone's jimmies have gotten rustled. Your post is the same xenophobic garbage that has been spewed thousands of times. It has no substance and it boils down to "OMG I'm scared of non-white people even though white people are still the majority" notice its hilarious that you've made absurd claims that racism doesn't exist yet you're so quick to accuse me of being racist when I satirize your white tears. Canada is a good example of a country where there are large communities of non native Canadians that get along and even appreciate each other's culture. And although Canada has its fair share of ignorant racists, they're light years ahead of the US when it comes to multiculturalism. So yes it can work, but it would take the morons like yourself to actually admit that you have some strong prejudices.

Well genius considering that the government approved them immigrating to Pakistan legally they'd probably would be pleased.

I avoid answering your questions because you're an idiot and use words like "leftist" like its supposed to be an insult. News flash the American right is a complete fuvcking joke to everyone in the world except the right. Anyways you act like there aren't large populations of immigrants that live in other countries without incident. I'm not going to get into Americans acting American in Pakistan, because you can't even begin to describe what "acting American means" but American law wouldn't supersede Pakistani law just like in Sharia law can't supersede American law. Any Muslim that wants that would be rightly told to go **** off, but there's conflicting information from the article as to whether its Sharia law or mediation But either way its a non issue because foreign laws would not apply in America and its just more fearmongering from right wing morons.

Oh by the way. Great job using fvcking Pakistan of all places as a comparison. I would hope the US would be set to a higher standard.

Banned

Calling dresta an idiot? Dude you haven't got a ****ing clue. He's the smartest poster on this forum. He continually brings up facts, stats and historical relevance/reference and all you do is post memes and attack character. He's 100% right about you. Just another drudge of condescending nature. You short-sighted liberals have only to pick up a history book to learn about how the world works, and has done so for thousands of years. Stop with that egalitarian bullcrap. Nothing more than an out of touch, deluded perception of reality where everyone wins and gets a golden star. Pffft.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by GIF REACTION
    Calling dresta an idiot? Dude you haven't got a ****ing clue. He's the smartest poster on this forum. He continually brings up facts, stats and historical relevance/reference and all you do is post memes and attack character. He's 100% right about you. Just another drudge of condescending nature. You short-sighted liberals have only to pick up a history book to learn about how the world works, and has done so for thousands of years. Stop with that egalitarian bullcrap. Nothing more than an out of touch, deluded perception of reality where everyone wins and gets a golden star. Pffft.
    So you jumped off of Starface's bandwagon and now you're stanning for the lite version of him? Getting passed around like a prison bitch

Probably just buttering him up so you can get some high quality wire tap audio though right? The federales are trying to build a new case?

Banned

Nothing but memes don. Your NOTHING but a meme

Here's your gold star buddy.

Banned

You spent all this year starting threads titled 'Akrazotile' where you tried to get Starface to acknowledge your existence. Literally like once a day for a few months you did this.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=385138

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=384930

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=384803

But now you're on Dresta's d*ck?

These prison bitches ain't loyal

So much deflection in this thread. Why?

Why is it so hard to simply acknowledge the crimes being committed and/or have a discussion about this topic?

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    Why are you worried about England when you know there are Muslims trying to buy guns in Florida? You need to get down there and tell them to knock it off. Also, you need to take a trip to Irving, Texas. Your services are needed.
    Don't be ridiculous. A Muslim can't buy a gun if the gun store is a Muslim free zone. Like, do you know how to do math bro?

Oh my someone's jimmies have gotten rustled. Your post is the same xenophobic garbage that has been spewed thousands of times. It has no substance and it boils down to "OMG I'm scared of non-white people even though white people are still the majority" notice its hilarious that you've made absurd claims that racism doesn't exist yet you're so quick to accuse me of being racist when I satirize your white tears. Canada is a good example of a country where there are large communities of non native Canadians that get along and even appreciate each other's culture. And although Canada has its fair share of ignorant racists, they're light years ahead of the US when it comes to multiculturalism. So yes it can work, but it would take the morons like yourself to actually admit that you have some strong prejudices.

Again, this has nothing to do with 'white people' - it seems it is you who is letting their racial prejudices drive their opinions (in your case it is whitey = evil, and therefore whatever upsets a white person is good; a white person is incapable of having a grievance or being unfairly treated because of their whiteness). Everything i said is well-established in fact, and has heaps and heaps of evidence in its favour; what you are arguing for is a shibboleth and a fantasy, a product of your sick and diseased mind, and of a person completely unwilling to examine the evidence in any way, shape, or form. Even a Harvard liberal multicultural enthusiast like Robert Putnam has to acknowledge the clear facts of the matter (that large amounts of immigration reduce social cohesion and has all kinds of destructive effects people like you choose to ignore for ideological reasons):

http://www.hks.harvard.edu/newsevent.../robert-putnam

It's like how you try to pretend large immigration numbers don't put a huge strain on local services, schools, and other institutions that are already vastly over-extended (and failing to provide quality for most). Oh no, numbers don't matter at all - tis a delusion of white racists that numbers affect the quality and availability of government services! And you, while spewing this utter trash, have the cheek to call anyone else xenophobic or racist?

And are you seriously bringing up Canada now? That vast landmass, inhabited by a mere 30 million people, is for you an example of why America or places like Bradford need more immigration and multiculturalism? Ridiculous. America has had far, far more immigration than Canada, on a much larger scale, and so it has much bigger problems. So you're basically using a country with far lower numbers to provide an example of why a country with larger numbers should take even more? Sorry to tell you that that argument is utterly nonsensical.

But yeah, of course, this isn't a two way thing: it's all the xenophobia of the native white population, who in your incredibly racist world, are the only people who have ever done anything wrong, or who are responsible for their wrongs. It isn't at all the fault of insular immigrant communities who establish solitudes for themselves and barely live by the law of their adopted country (making no effort to integrate or fit in) - nah, tis all the abstract white person who caused this.

So yes, you couldn't be more racist, and you couldn't be more of a liar. For instance, this part of your post (which is a heap of syntactical chaos, the product of a completely uneducated buffoon):

It has no substance and it boils down to "OMG I'm scared of non-white people even though white people are still the majority" notice its hilarious that you've made absurd claims that racism doesn't exist yet you're so quick to accuse me of being racist when I satirize your white tears.
    When have i claimed 'racism doesn't exist'? - that is an outright lie and distortion, the standard underhand tactic of a moron trying to prop up an argument devoid of logic, intelligence, consistency or coherence. I'd never claim such a thing. At the same time, i acknowledge that there are differences between men and nations, and these differences are often demarcated by things like skin colour, but you ignore that 'white' immigration has caused plenty of problems itself - this isn't about colour; and again, that large influxes of immigrants tend to loosen social cohesion, particularly when they are not encouraged to assimilate, and go their own way. Your focusing on skin-colour (the staple of racists) is historically ignorant and shows where your prejudices lie. The discrimination signs that used to go up around England were often 'no blacks or Irish' - it is not just about skin-colour, but also about culture, manners and customs. Influxes of large numbers of Poles and Irish have caused significant problems both now and in the past (and i can say that being a Pole myself). Your view of the world is terribly simplistic and so you misunderstand are deliberate ignore the many complexities of the matter (the staple of ideologues).

There is a difference between prejudice and racism: the former is an instinct, something ineradicable and unavoidable, whereas the latter is an intellectual position, a considered stance. You have clearly let your prejudices blossom into outright racism: that couldn't be more obvious. You're a generally despicable specimen, and yet you are incessantly moralising about others. You are the type of person that takes pleasure in hauling off your political adversaries to the Gulag.

edit: no doubt you'll ignore all the above, and reply with some irrelevant and inane and cliched slogan of your cultural Marxist ideological creed.
    Last edited by Dresta; 12-02-2015 at 08:13 AM.