Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Iran tested missile, breaching U.N. council resolutions: officials

[QUOTE=HitandRun Reggie]They won't.

Iran in October:

"To follow our defense programs, we don't ask permission from anyone," he said, according to state-run news agency IRNA.

The new rocket is "capable of scrutinizing the targets and destroying them completely," IRNA reported.

Iran in June:

TEHRAN

Local High School Star HitandRun Reggie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fiddy
    Hopefully that true, they are getting close to destroy the fake terrorist state of Israel
    I'm pretty sure Israel will act before that happens. If history is any indicator. The Arab nations will puff out their chests and rattle their swords, until they get sent packing like kicked dog by Israel.

Local High School Star No_Look604's Avatar

President Obama and the world should be ashamed they made this deal in the first place, with this f'd up government and the disgusting acts they do to the members of the BAHA'I FAITH. Persecutions that have gone on forever.

Education is not a crime.

These animals lock up head members of the Baha'i Faith for no reason.

They just rounded up 10-15 YOUTH Baha'is for no reason.

They feel threatened with the message the Baha'i Faith brings....they believe a new messenger of God has come AFTER Mohammed, that's where the problem lies

Yet the Baha'i Faith is only 200 years old, they did not spread their faith by sword. It is the most widespread religion in the world actually.

200 years ago they were calling for equality amongst men and women.

There main message is of UNITY. They believe in PROGRESSIVE REVELATION...

the oneness of religion...the oneness of mankind.

Fcuk the Iranian government!!!!!! The people there deserve better.

These animals since the 70's hold children classes at school just to brainwash kids...a smere campaign where they just talk schidt about Baha'is...that they are scum...don't trust them etc etc.

The government shuts down Baha'i business owners for no reason..

They demolish Baha'i graveyards...

Discpicable actions.

Quote Originally Posted by No_Look604
    President Obama and the world should be ashamed they made this deal in the first place, with this f'd up government and the disgusting acts they do to the members of the BAHA'I FAITH. Persecutions that have gone on forever.

Education is not a crime.

These animals lock up head members of the Baha'i Faith for no reason.

They just rounded up 10-15 YOUTH Baha'is for no reason.

They feel threatened with the message the Baha'i Faith brings....they believe a new messenger of God has come AFTER Mohammed, that's where the problem lies

Yet the Baha'i Faith is only 200 years old, they did not spread their faith by sword. It is the most widespread religion in the world actually.

200 years ago they were calling for equality amongst men and women.

There main message is of UNITY. They believe in PROGRESSIVE REVELATION...

the oneness of religion...the oneness of mankind.

Fcuk the Iranian government!!!!!! The people there deserve better.

These animals since the 70's hold children classes at school just to brainwash kids...a smere campaign where they just talk schidt about Baha'is...that they are scum...don't trust them etc etc.

The government shuts down Baha'i business owners for no reason..

They demolish Baha'i graveyards...

Discpicable actions.
    Sounds like a good riddance

Quote Originally Posted by HitandRun Reggie
    I'm pretty sure Israel will act before that happens. If history is any indicator. The Arab nations will puff out their chests and rattle their swords, until they get sent packing like kicked dog by Israel.
    Yeah I don't think Israel is going to wait until they get a nuclear weapon.

Everybody knows what Iran wants to do with it. Why democrats want them armed in such a way, I will never understand.

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    Yeah I don't think Israel is going to wait until they get a nuclear weapon.

Everybody knows what Iran wants to do with it. Why democrats want them armed in such a way, I will never understand.
    Prejudices? Thats racists

The people of Iran aren't the problem. Many of them are very progressive and don't wear the hardline clothing.

It's the wahabbist, fundamentalist leaders in charge of that country which is the problem...

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    The people of Iran aren't the problem. Many of them are very progressive and don't wear the hardline clothing.

It's the wahabbist, fundamentalist leaders in charge of that country which is the problem...

Quote Originally Posted by HitandRun Reggie
    But Iran ain't an Arab nation, and this test has nothing to do with the deal, UK2K on next level propaganda shit. Hopefully he makes money off the hard work he puts in OTC.

Quote Originally Posted by poido123

Different things. The Wahhabis are the extreme end of Sunni Muslims. The Iranian regime is run by Shiite Muslims. They don't like each other. At all.

Wahhabis actually don't think that the Iranian regime goes far enough in enforcing the tenants of Sharia on the people and considers them apostates. The Iranians, ironically enough given, think the Wahhabis (along with the rest of the Sunni Salafist groups) are primitive, backwards crazy people.

Iran most certainly has funded and supported fundamentalist terror groups in the region and abroad for their own political ends, that much can't be denied...but Iran itself is a considerably more secularized place compared to Saudi Arabia, where Wahhabis are in firm control of things with the Saud family.