Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Saudi America

Good college starter

Default Re: Saudi America

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    With cheap oil, other countries can catch up to us.

I don't know if you realize this but most of Europe is paying twice for a liter than Americans are paying for a gallon. If the price of oil and gas goes down in other countries, they will have an easier time catching up to us.

For example, what if China was getting oil for that cheap? We'd be screwed. Instead they are still burning coal in their shitty polluted cities and stuck in the third world.
    I thought when Saudi took down the price back in the 80s, Russia and its economy went down hard. I think the main reason we are rolling with Saudi Arabia is so they build that pipeline with Qatar and will result in Europe buying cheaper natural gas and oil from Persian Gulf instead of Russia and if Russia goes down, Iran will be force to bend over if they want to sell their oil and natural gas.

With cheap oil, other countries can catch up to us.
    Until the U.S. has an unfair advantage of trading oil in U.S. dollar no-one is going go catch up anytime soon. Fuсk the U.S.

Arabs are disgusting

Always hate that non arab muslims think that becoming more arab makes them better muslims.

The plan is to milk them dry first, then when they run out, we still have our own oil to fall back on and sell to the rest of the world at outrageous prices.

It's called longterm planning, breh.
    Exactly.

Pretty sure the Saudis with all the money aren't retarded and have diversified their oil wealth by now, so when the oil runs out they'll still be on top long term.

Do Saudis and Emiratis get along or are they another pair of Muslim nations that hate eachother for stupid reasons?
    From what I know they are good buddies, they be proper brothers, along with Qatar.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby
    From what I know they are good buddies, they be proper brothers, along with Qatar.
    Wow, Saudi, UAE and Qatar, the trinity of slavery and evil.