Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Retarded as Trumps comments can be, the guy is as alpha as it gets

This picture summed it up perfectly for me. It was a response to him calling for the internet to be closed up or something which obviously can't be done and shows a lack of understanding of technology from him.

But the image perhaps unintentionally encapsulates how beta everyone else actually is in comparison to him. It attempts to show two smarter, younger, and I suppose we're to believe 'superior' males next to him trying to show him what the internet is. But what it actually shows is two smarmy disney-eyed ******* who haven't got a fraction of the killer instinct or ability to dominate their peers as Trump has.

They're the kinds of people who should really hope he does not get elected, because they have feelings and vulnerabilities that he would not give a **** about.

why I even like Rondo CeltsGarlic's Avatar

Default Re: Retarded as Trumps comments can be, the guy is as alpha as it gets

I see your point. But how it translates to anything useful for Americans?

Quote Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
    I see your point. But how it translates to anything useful for Americans?
    It doesn't.

I just think it's funny that his harshest critics are the kinds of people he gives the least ****s about

Trumps critics:

Trump hasn't got a care in the world about those people or their first world problems. He's only alert to actual threats, like terrorism and shit. He might be incredibly uninformed on terrorism and immigration and what not and in my opinion completely unfit for the job, but at least his sights are set on actual threats and not on wiping the asses of social justice warriors.

Trump is probably a member of the Kobe/Curry family

bro, it's a reference to a tv show called IT Crowd. cool thread tho

This forum

Serious playground baller I.Malcolm's Avatar

Trump's alpha in the same way that your racist, sorta senile old uncle is alpha. Yea, they both say what is on their mind but neither one really understands what they're talking about and they both have the tendency to shit their pants in public.

Decent playground baller

The more I see "alpha" used on ISH, the more I realize it actually means "dumb without caring."

If it means people will be more informed, then i'm glad he's running even if he knows he won't win. Voter turnout is like 50%

Great college starter ThePhantomCreep's Avatar

That bit was the first thing that sprang to mind when I heard Trump's proposal . I love the IT Crowd.

Still, I don't see what's so alpha about making a complete fool of yourself every time you open your mouth. Trump is a total clown. Yeah, he's wealthy, but even his riches can largely be attributed to nepotism--I read somewhere that he'd be just as rich had he taken his inheritance and thrown it into an index fund.

What's interesting about it is how Internet has actually amplified his success... and how masterful he's been at using social media.

As for being "alpha", well, you could also say that about many dictators... it's not always a positive.

The problem is that in politics, one person becoming too "alpha" can be detrimental to the rest of the community.

Unlike basketball skill, power should be shared, not maximized by a particular individual.

Quote Originally Posted by sammichoffate
    If it means people will be more informed, then i'm glad he's running even if he knows he won't win. Voter turnout is like 50%
    You think he "knows he won't win?" He has more resources than any other candidate and he's up by like a million points. You think this guy plays to lose?

Had he never gone into business and sat on his daddies money he would be richer. He actually managed to lose money for all his dealings.

Quote Originally Posted by MMKM
    and he's up by like a million points.
    Could there be any better illustration of how a Donald Trump voter thinks?

Holy Smokes.