Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Have you ever taken a dump, and walked off without flushing?

Quote Originally Posted by Styles p
    i feel violated when i walk up to take a piss and see an unexpected Lincoln Log laying in there.
    Ditto.

What's really irritating is.... everyone at work is an adult. Like, grown ass adult.

That's why I asked the question, because if they do this sort of thing at home, I could understand its out of habit.

But its like you intentionally have to run off after you dump, since flushing is a habit.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DonD13

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    Ditto.

What's really irritating is.... everyone at work is an adult. Like, grown ass adult.

That's why I asked the question, because if they do this sort of thing at home, I could understand its out of habit.

But its like you intentionally have to run off after you dump, since flushing is a habit.
    I don't think people do that shit on purpose. Still, you should be in the habit of doing courtesy flushes anyway. At no point should a massive log find its way there by the time you're gone.

Do ppl really shit in public? I've never taken a shit outside of my residence except when travelling. And it's not out of some desperate holding it in type thing, I mean I've never felt even close to physiologically having to go.

Banned

Some people do it at my work and it's annoying as hell. There's one guy who does it on purpose, I've walked in right as he's walked out and made a point to flush it and he said "sorry I try not to flush to help the environment". It's disgusting. This guy takes two showers a day here too because he gets in early goes for a run then has a shower then goes for a run on his lunch break then has another shower but he's worried about the water from flushing a dump that the next person will just flush for him?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BasedTom
    Do ppl really shit in public? I've never taken a shit outside of my residence except when travelling. And it's not out of some desperate holding it in type thing, I mean I've never felt even close to physiologically having to go.
    I don't really feel the need to either, we don't have urinals at my work though so it's all shared.

I used to work with a tight ass who told me he would hold it in at home because if he waited until work to go he would save money on toilet paper
    Every morning he'd be busting to take a shit when he got to work.

NBA rookie of the year Styles p's Avatar

i do every day at work its like a 15 min break where i can go play on my phone.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

I honestly don't see how it would be possible to do my job and not occasionally drop some friends off at the lake. Then again, I work a lot. So ...

Quote Originally Posted by Styles p
    i do every day at work its like a 15 min break where i can go play on my phone.
    For real.

I actually hold my morning shit UNTIL I get to work simply for the 15 minute break, and to get paid while doing it. No sense in waking up 15 minutes early to accommodate for poopy time if I can do it at work.

Quote Originally Posted by SugarHill
    I don't think people do that shit on purpose. Still, you should be in the habit of doing courtesy flushes anyway. At no point should a massive log find its way there by the time you're gone.
    What do you mean it's not on purpose?

You just got finished taking a huge poopy... is your next step not always to wipe then flush?

Its not like you just 'forget'. It has to be done intentionally.

NBA rookie of the year Styles p's Avatar

For real.

I actually hold my morning shit UNTIL I get to work simply for the 15 minute break, and to get paid while doing it. No sense in waking up 15 minutes early to accommodate for poopy time if I can do it at work.
    hell yeah it's like an hour and 15 minutes of getting paid to shit a week

What do you mean it's not on purpose?

You just got finished taking a huge poopy... is your next step not always to wipe then flush?

Its not like you just 'forget'. It has to be done intentionally.
    people have other things on their mind. it's not inconceivable to think that someone forgot to flush. it's more believable than the idea of someone purposely leaving their shit there. like why? for what?

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Anyone ever done this? If so, what's the justification?
    they don't want to touch the handle

I've done this after pissing...if the urinal doesn't have a motion sensor, then my piss isn't getting flushed, simple as that.

Shit is a different story though, that's rude to the point I'll touch the handle.

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~
    they don't want to touch the handle

I've done this after pissing...if the urinal doesn't have a motion sensor, then my piss isn't getting flushed, simple as that.

Shit is a different story though, that's rude to the point I'll touch the handle.
    That is acceptable. Guy code.

If anything, you can kick the handle on a toilet to flush it if its that gross.

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

That is acceptable. Guy code.

If anything, you can kick the handle on a toilet to flush it if its that gross.
    yep I've used my feet to flush before

I won't grab the door handles either, gotta kick those open...public urinals are disgusting, I try to get in and out without touching anything at all if that is possible.