Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Default CHOOSE YOUR DREAM LIFE: Where would you rather live?

Here are the seven options:
    Option 1: Black Death Europe. You live in a medieval European City infected by the black death. Verona, to be specific. You're an apocathery apprentice.

Option 2: ISIS Iraq-you live in an Iraqi village controlled by ISIS. You're a humble goat herder with a lovely fiance named Fatimah.

Option 3: The Mongolian Steppes-right before the rise of Ghengis, you're a humble yak herder. Remember, this might seem idyllic, but Mongolia has a harsh freezing cold climate, and once you get in to Ghengis army it will be tougher. Plus you might get attacked by raiders. Entire units were executed if one guy in the unit disobeyed orders and many units were sent in on suicide attacks with no chance of survival.

Option 4: Tenochtitlan-You live in the capital of the Aztec empire during the decline, about 50 years before the Spanish first arrive. You live in a section of the city with 50,000 people. Every week someone from your section is randomly selected to be sacrificed on the top of the pyramid. You are a humble fisherman, but you have a cool obsidian club passed down to you by your grandfather who was a legendary eagle warrior-who himself died when he was selected for sacrifice.

Option 5: The Rio de Janeiro Favella-you are a butcher living in the slums of Rio. Basically it's City of God here. You are the most talented butcher of your generation, and are capable of drawing prime cuts of meat from even the shittiest starving animal-the question is will you survive the gangsters long enough to one day become the rose who grows through concrete like Rocket/Buscap
    Last edited by Nick Young; 12-11-2015 at 12:25 AM.

Banned

Default Re: CHOOSE YOUR DREAM LIFE: Where would you rather live?

[QUOTE=Nick Young]
    Option 5: The Rio de Janeiro Favella-you are a butcher living in the slums of Rio. Basically it's City of God here. You are the most talented butcher of your generation, and are capable of drawing prime cuts of meat from even the shittiest starving animal-the question is will you survive the gangsters long enough to one day become the rose who grows through concrete like Rocket/Buscap

Banned

I will go with option 5 the option I want the least is 6.

I dont know which one to choose, so many good choices to pick from.

Rio de Janeiro all day. With my entrepreneurial and people skills, I can easily survive and go on to open a bomb ass Brazilian Steakhouse. Plus play cards on the side with these Latin American fish, I'm out two years tops lol

Banned

Also why is the title called dream life none of those choices are great at all.

Banned

Shit I'm going to have to add a stipulation to the Rio option.

OK-the new stipulation for Option 5:

[COLOR="Red"]
    Your father was a Robin Hood type figure who would rob from the gangsters and redistribute wealth to the poor.

He was crucified and disemboweled on the front of your family butcher shop 2 years ago.

Despite the father being killed, many of the high ranking gangsters still seek revenge on his family.

Though the common people love you-because your dad was Brazillian Batman who gave them money, and also because you cut good meat, the murderous gangsters in power hate you, despite the fact you have never messed with the gang life.

Your BFF Lil Nino has recently started selling coke for one of the top gangsters in Rio-not the ones who killed your father, but ones who your father robbed from..

You currently live with your grandma-your only family left, and you have to change her diaper twice a day.|

The gangsters who killed your dad wrote you a note in your dad's blood on the wall of your butcher shop that one day they will get you too-but you have no idea if/when they'll come after you.

[/COLOR]
    Last edited by Nick Young; 12-11-2015 at 12:03 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by zoom17
    Also why is the title called dream life none of those choices are great at all.
    Depends on how you look at it. Stupid people like you, would only see the negativities meanwhile entrepreneur (albeit a show off entrepreneur, but an entrepreneur nonetheless, like MacMac) would see the benefits in all situations...

Option 1: People are sick, you have medicine, ca ****ing ching, you rich mane..

**** I just got a nosebleed, brb..

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Giaodollo
    Depends on how you look at it. Stupid people like you, would only see the negativities meanwhile entrepreneur (albeit a show off entrepreneur, but an entrepreneur nonetheless, like MacMac) would see the benefits in all situations...

Option 1: People are sick, you have medicine, ca ****ing ching, you rich mane..

**** I just got a nosebleed, brb..
    Option #1 is one of the worst you will be lucky to make it to 20.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by zoom17
    Option #1 is one of the worst you will be lucky to make it to 20.
    You got medicine... just pop some pills and you fine. and rich.

Banned

Pretty sure you only get medicine from that time period which were pretty shitty so no you won't be fine.

Banned

No one knows which medicine worked and which didn't-European doctors sucked in those days, didn't even know how to create antibiotics.

Easily option 6, it's better than my current life tbh

Banned

I was born and survived in war torn West Africa... Spent time in the Child Army of the rebels

Id take option 4. If they sacrifice 1 person out of 50,000 each week I could live 100 years and still have about a 90% chance of not being chosen. Plus South American women are pretty hot. I'd play the field, show them my big club. Sounds amazing.

Least? I guess the slave butt sex with dudes, that's hard to beat. Unless you're gay, then I guess it's an awesome choice. No judgement.