Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Angela Merkel: Multiculturalism Is a Sham

[QUOTE=moaz]Of the make-life-better decisions I've made in my life, beside never run after a bus while I was in Europe or not to try to open a Pistachio if it doesn't have a crack, one of the best was ignoring insecure internet trolls, who can't write one post without relying heavily on profanities, because they know, that what they write is baseless shxxt.
    Which brings us to Dresta: I usually ignore this long- but 100%-worthless-texts angry wizard, but in more than one post he mention, how big Canada is, and how small our population is, and thus, we are blessed of having unlimited space to live in.

OK moron, here are the facts:
    True, Canada is the 2nd largest country in the world, but we don't live all over the place. It is somewhat cold up here you know.

In fact 80% of us live within 150 km from the US border. And 80% also live in 3 urban areas: Quebec City

Banned

Merkel dropping knowledge, saying what we already know. Has she finally seen the light?

Or is this the rise of Adolph Merkely, the true nazi psychopath we all know is deep inside her, itching to come out?

Banned

Hitler was misunderstood

High School Varsity 6th Man moaz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    I couldn't read that without thinking of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjpmjU-Yv5k

Sorry, had to point it out.
    That's all right. Sometimes you cant be boring and simple enough when trying to explain something to certain people.

Quote Originally Posted by moaz
    That's all right. Sometimes you cant be boring and simple enough when trying to explain something to certain people.
    In your opinion, why are Muslims in Canada assimilating, while Muslims in Europe and the US continue to attempt isolate themselves culturally, politically, and in some cases, judicially.

Why are Muslims in Canada cool with hanging out with whites, while Muslims in Europe start kiddie sex rings and gang rape women?

[QUOTE=moaz]Of the make-life-better decisions I've made in my life, beside never run after a bus while I was in Europe or not to try to open a Pistachio if it doesn't have a crack, one of the best was ignoring insecure internet trolls, who can't write one post without relying heavily on profanities, because they know, that what they write is baseless shxxt.
    Which brings us to Dresta: I usually ignore this long- but 100%-worthless-texts angry wizard, but in more than one post he mention, how big Canada is, and how small our population is, and thus, we are blessed of having unlimited space to live in.

True, Canada is the 2nd largest country in the world, but we don't live all over the place. It is somewhat cold up here you know.

In fact 80% of us live within 150 km from the US border. And 80% also live in 3 urban areas: Quebec City

Cali Love

Why are Muslims in Canada cool with hanging out with whites, while Muslims in Europe start kiddie sex rings and gang rape women?

In your opinion, why are Muslims in Canada assimilating, while Muslims in Europe and the US continue to attempt isolate themselves culturally, politically, and in some cases, judicially.

He can't answer that question. But the answer is most likely time and numbers and ease of life (and also where your muslim population comes from is important - the UK brought over tonnes of very poorly educated and tribal Pakistanis - these things matter). But Canada does have a growing problem anyway, he's just ignoring it because he's an ideological fanatic who's convinced that we're all one world and that the dissolving of national borders would bring an end to war (which is only created by people having a unified culture, caring about their history and heritage, and so on). To care about what has made you who you are, and has raised your existence above that of the savage beast, is for him, to be a bad person.

Basically, he's sunk to a level of dehumanisation that only a human being could be wretched enough to reach.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by moaz
    It works here in Canada .

For all the "one country, one nation, one culture" blind supporters here:

I would like to see you in 20-30 years:
    If the rise of the internet-hyped nationalistic, demagogic idiocy you follow keeps it current trajectory you will have war/civil war. It has happened before, and it will happen again. Only then after you, the 18-40 years old internet warriors, have to leave your computers to go to a real war and die or see people dying, some sane people will come together and figure something out to make peace until the next war. This is history. The only difference is now we could annihilate each other even locally.

If normal citizens decide enough is enough and either kick the fearmongers out of office (here in Canada) or work together to prevent them from being elected (France), then you'll be living in a multicultural society, and your worst fear of seeing your daughter dating someone from other race will be true. The possibility that she wants to be with someone absolutely opposite to her insane father would be very high.
    Lmfao at this cuckold clown.

First of all, youre going to call Canada multicultural because it has a bunch of Asians, and a few Muslim doctors who showed up on a University Visa 10 years ago? Those people assimilate readily. People being brown or having slanty eyes doesnt make anything 'multicultural' you dope. Outside of very small populations of devoutly religious minorities, Canada is far more monocultural than youre portraying it.

Secondly, Canada has it easy as shit because they dont have to take care of anything. No military obligations. No vast sums of foreign aid. No, USA and Germany handle the big boy stuff. Canada is the little minnow that swims alongside the shark, and preens to everyone about how noble it is. And you are the perfect example.

Everyone doesnt want to live with every other group, and nobody has to. Youre preening like a f@ggot about being a cuck and you think it's impressing people or making you look 'better, smarter, more advanced' etc.

Again, how many refugees will you take into your home? Youve been ducking the question. How much of your salary do you send to aid people overseas?

Youre sitting there lecturing people on how youre the portrait of morality because youre cool with your daighter dating a jihadist. Wow. Cool guy.

Youre fooling nobody. Youre a soft, feminine dweeb clinging to an ingrained social doctrine designed to give you something to hold yourself in high regard over. But really, everyone thinks youre a lame ass cuck.
    Last edited by Akrazotile; 12-16-2015 at 02:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by brownmamba00
    Do they not?

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    Lmfao at this cuckold clown.

First of all, youre going to call Canada multicultural because it has a bunch of Asians, and a few Muslim doctors who showed up on a University Visa 10 years ago? Those people assimilate readily. People being brown or having slanty eyes doesnt make anything 'multicultural' you dope. Outside of very small populations of devoutly religious minorities, Canada is far more monocultural than youre portraying it.

Secondly, Canada has it easy as shit because they dont have to take care of anything. No military obligations. No vast sums of foreign aid. No, USA and Germany handle the big boy stuff. Canada is the little minnow that swims alongside the shark, and preens to everyone about how noble it is. And you are the perfect example.

Everyone doesnt want to live with every other group, and nobody has to. Youre preening like a f@ggot about being a cuck and you think it's impressing people or making you look 'better, smarter, more advanced' etc.

Again, how many refugees will you take into your home? Youve been ducking the question. How much of your salary do you send to aid people overseas?

Youre sitting there lecturing people on how youre the portrait of morality because youre cool with your daighter dating a jihadist. Wow. Cool guy.

Youre fooling nobody. Youre a soft, feminine dweeb clinging to an ingrained social doctrine designed to give you something to hold yourself in high regard over. But really, everyone thinks youre a lame ass cuck.
    you are right.
    right now Germany dont know how many muslims and africans have crossed the german border, because our left-wing coalition partner was strictly against border control. We are talking offically about 1.100.000 right now. 70% Men.
    Because its winter, only betwenn 2-5k are crossing the border, in November it was up to 10k a day.
    Economists have calculated that the costs will be around 20-25 billion a year, due to the fact we dont know how many of the refugees will have the right to family reunification.

Germany will know build between 300.000-400.000 new apartments for them (rent free ofc). paying apprenticeships, paying languages schools. Germany will open the job market for them and the refuguees will benefit from public assistance checks and they will have free access to our healthcare system as well.

THe german government believes that 75% of the refugees didnt visit school at all or just primary school. Further more, statistics are proving that even those refugees who went to school or even have an syrian A-level, are on the average 5 years behind the german pupil.

THe thing is that we just get all the uneducated and unqualified refugees. We dont even have a immigration law!

Our politicians and medias didnt even make the difference between refugees and migrants anymore. they call them now "our new citizens".
    Last edited by pastis; 12-16-2015 at 03:02 PM.

College superstar

San Fernando Valley vs the Easy Bay who ya got????

The children now, who's parents and grandparents have come to America in the last 20 years or so, are most certainty growing apart from the American 'culture' and sticking to their own.

I can't decide whether its defiance (eff your culture, mine is better) or just indifference to adopting American culture (eff your American culture, even though I live here, my Guatemalan culture is better).

Like the illegals in California rocking Mexican flags during the World Cup. Like, why the F do you live here? If your old life was so shitty, why come to America and then... live like you were living in the country you ran away from?

The truth is, illegals (and 'refugees') know they can come to the US or Europe, and exploit the welfare system, and create their own communities the way they see fit because, who's going to tell them no? Certainly not our ***** president, nor any of the leaders in Europe.
    But it's pefectly fine when second gen Italian Americans rock Italian flags

There's this stupid myth that Mexicans don't assimilate into American culture, that couldn't be further from the truth. If you don't believe me, why are there so many Mexican Americans in the military? Can't get more American than fighting and putting your life at risk for your country. Mexican Americans were the most decorated ethnicity in the Vietnam War.

Anyways, you should focus on others, it ain't Mexicans shooting up Americans because of religious fanaticism

College superstar

Mexican food is bomb. The best part of American culture.