Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Let's Talks Numbers 34-24 Footwork's Avatar

Default Re: Lebron or Kawhi:Better Footwork

I have never seen someone travel as much....EVER. He shuffles both feet in the post on every possession. He never pivots.

Anybody just get done watching the knicks-cavs game? He's pretty unwatchable.

Quote Originally Posted by 34-24 Footwork
    I have never seen someone travel as much....EVER. He shuffles both feet in the post on every possession. He never pivots.

Anybody just get done watching the knicks-cavs game? He's pretty unwatchable.
    Pretty much.

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    ...Mark, im sure Lebron gets caught traveling, but just as much as Jordan or Kobe or anybody did.... does Kobe have footwork? "Well he doesnt, because he gets caught traveling alot" --> https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...+bryant+travel

Stupid way of evaluating footwork...

Mark, i know who you are, i know your agenda... i dont know why im trying to have an impartial basketball discussion with you when it never worked before....
    oh pauk, you are the epitome of objective posters aren't you

of course you want to shift the discussion to Kobe, that's your thing, I get that, but try to stay on topic.

The video that I showed you not only displays a travel but display absolutely awful post footwork. You are in here trying to claim Lebron has GOAT footwork, so trying to shift the convo to "kobe travels too" isn't going to work for you in this case.

I don't think you want to get into comparing Kobe's footwork vs Lebron's, that won't end well for you. Stick to trying to prove that Lebron has GOAT footwork when there is so much evidence to the contrary.

Bron has that CrabWork

Let's Talks Numbers 34-24 Footwork's Avatar

Phil Jackson says that Michael Jordan is better than Kobe - "Phil Jackson is the best evaluator of talent and a wise basketball mind".

Phil Jackson says that Lebron travels every other possession and lacks any fundamentals - "What does Phil Jackson REALLY know about basketball anyway"?

Keep bangin

Quote Originally Posted by !@#$%Vectors!@#
    Y de fk u lyin?
    So you average 27/7/7 on 50% for your career by not being skilled?

Why isn't Gerald Green out here putting up the same numbers? James White? Hell, how come Vince Carter isn't doing it? Why didn't Tracy McGrady do it?

How do you average 27/7/7 being unskilled?

Dude might not have terrific footwork, but he doesn't need to. He is as efficient as they come in the post. He decimated OKC in the 2012 from the post without having the prettiest footwork out. He is 6'8 and 265lbs. You people expect everyone to move around like Steph Curry or Dwyane Wade on the court?

jordan > leflop james Paul George 24's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    Delusion, insecureness... is not good...

At his position (SF/PF) / size (6'8-6'9 - 250-270 lbs) Lebron has worked up to possess some of the best footwork & efficient post games i ever seen and as far as skills go he certainly is one of the most skilled players ever at his position/size (the only more skilled ive ever seen in that context is Lary Bird and he i think is the most raw skilled player i ever seen)

Does that answer your question?
    lol, one of the most skills ?????????

the man has great footwork when he flops, but other than that it's kawhi by a long shot. maybe it's the cramps?

3-time NBA All-Star

KAWHI by mucho

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    So you average 27/7/7 on 50% for your career by not being skilled?

Why isn't Gerald Green out here putting up the same numbers? James White? Hell, how come Vince Carter isn't doing it? Why didn't Tracy McGrady do it?

How do you average 27/7/7 being unskilled?

Dude might not have terrific footwork, but he doesn't need to. He is as efficient as they come in the post. He decimated OKC in the 2012 from the post without having the prettiest footwork out. He is 6'8 and 265lbs. You people expect everyone to move around like Steph Curry or Dwyane Wade on the court?

Y u always lyin . Oooh ohh my god y teh fk u lyin?

Lebron has been all about athleticism to score. The fact that he never gets called on lack of fundamentals or skills is why he hasn't worked on it.

Quote Originally Posted by !@#$%Vectors!@#
    Y u always lyin . Oooh ohh my god y teh fk u lyin?

Lebron has been all about athleticism to score. The fact that he never gets called on lack of fundamentals or skills is why he hasn't worked on it.
    Eh, I'm bored. You're probably just young and stupid, and don't know how to argue.

LeBron has many skills but footwork isn't one of them. Its probably one of the very few knocks on him as a player.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

In the end...results are what matters, so who cares? Lebron has been a way better player in the past than Kawhi will ever be come close to being...and that's a damn fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    In the end...results are what matters, so who cares? Lebron has been a way better player in the past than Kawhi will ever be come close to being...and that's a damn fact.
    ofcourse its hard to stop someone when rules dont apply to them(re: traveling). esp when your getting superstar treatment.
    to answer op based on this season, kawhi currently possess the better footwork.
    nothing wrong with that, it just happened that someone is better at him at a certain skill. still i believe lbj is the best player on the planet right now.