Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Is Kobe ever going to release these (Laker themed) Kobes?

  1. #1
    Home of the 16
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    ☆Home of the 16☆
    Posts
    7,203

    Default Is Kobe ever going to release these (Laker themed) Kobes?

    Kobe 10


    Kobe 9:
    http://weartesters.com/new-team-colorway-kobe-ix-elite/

    April 11th last year? Are they done?

    I've been out of the game. Kobe's been releasing shit shoes & now I only find out about this & it blew my mind. How could I miss this? Honestly. lol

    Help? Please? Tried Googling, can't find them anywhere.

  2. #2
    Serious playground baller
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    488

    Default Re: Is Kobe ever going to release these (Laker themed) Kobes?

    Quote Originally Posted by $LakerGold
    Kobe 10


    Kobe 9:
    http://weartesters.com/new-team-colorway-kobe-ix-elite/

    April 11th last year? Are they done?

    I've been out of the game. Kobe's been releasing shit shoes & now I only find out about this & it blew my mind. How could I miss this? Honestly. lol

    Help? Please? Tried Googling, can't find them anywhere.

    The Kobe 10's (lows of course) are probably the best shoes I've played in

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    TETSUO & YOUTH
    Posts
    445

    Default Re: Is Kobe ever going to release these (Laker themed) Kobes?

    Theyre player exclusives..



    You can look online for these. Kobe 9 elites..

  4. #4
    Home of the 16
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    ☆Home of the 16☆
    Posts
    7,203

    Default Re: Is Kobe ever going to release these (Laker themed) Kobes?

    I looked them up again just now -- can you trust those sellers on ebay?

    Thanks.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Celtics-Suns Broncos-Cardinals
    Posts
    1,308

    Default Re: Is Kobe ever going to release these (Laker themed) Kobes?

    Quote Originally Posted by $LakerGold
    I looked them up again just now -- can you trust those sellers on ebay?

    Thanks.
    Ebay is rough for kicks. Make sure the seller has plenty of positive feedback and reputable.

    I wouldnt worry about someone selling these as fakes, most all fakes are jordans, so if you find these on ebay for a good price then go for it.

  6. #6
    Saw a basketball once
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1

    Default Re: Is Kobe ever going to release these (Laker themed) Kobes?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rondooooooooooo View Post
    Ebay is rough for kicks. Make sure the seller has plenty of positive feedback and reputable.

    I wouldnt worry about someone selling these as fakes, most all fakes are jordans, so if you find these on ebay for a good price then go for it.
    Thank you very much for the solution.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •