Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 57

Thread: Wade is TERRIBLE

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,806

    Default Wade is TERRIBLE

    Ever since he got into the game Miami has looked terrible.

    Sub his ass out and get Goran back in there.

  2. #2
    Local High School Star Kawhi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    1,605

    Default Re: Wade is TERRIBLE

    He has the same amount of assists as Dragic in half the minutes.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    9,416

    Default Re: Wade is TERRIBLE

    He's been terrible for 5 years now

  4. #4
    Heisenbron SouBeachTalents's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    17,406

    Default Re: Wade is TERRIBLE

    Quote Originally Posted by dubeta
    He's been terrible for 5 years now
    Not as terrible as LeBron's Finals record is without him

  5. #5
    LeMassiveunderdog JebronLames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Top 3
    Posts
    3,081

    Default Re: Wade is TERRIBLE

    2013-present wade is one of the most overrated players of all time

  6. #6
    The triggerer Gileraracer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    6,795

    Default Re: Wade is TERRIBLE

    Wade without 16 FTA/G (2006 finals) is a poor mans Luol Deng.

  7. #7
    WayOfWade
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

    Default Re: Wade is TERRIBLE

    Quote Originally Posted by Gileraracer
    Wade without 16 FTA/G (2006 finals) is a poor mans Luol Deng.
    Try harder

  8. #8
    NBA rookie of the year
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    6,296

    Default Re: Wade is TERRIBLE

    Op is c0ck munching homosexual

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    796

    Default Re: Wade is TERRIBLE

    OP if Goran Dragic were to play in the black Miami Heat jersey would you still support him ?

  10. #10
    Decent playground baller
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    377

    Default Re: Wade is TERRIBLE

    Heat need to move on from him.

  11. #11
    Great college starter GrapeApe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,720

    Default Re: Wade is TERRIBLE

    Quote Originally Posted by Stout
    Heat need to move on from him.
    19/5/4/1/0.5 on 47% and a 22 PER in under 30 mpg.
    23/6/5 per-36

    At 2 weeks from being 34, he's still the 2nd most productive SG per-minute and still among the best 4th quarter players and closers in the league. He's also played in 31/32 games this year. The Heat will "move on" at some point, but right now they are trying to win a division and compete for a conference.

  12. #12
    Heisenbron SouBeachTalents's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    17,406

    Default Re: Wade is TERRIBLE

    Quote Originally Posted by GrapeApe
    19/5/4/1/0.5 on 47% and a 22 PER in under 30 mpg.
    23/6/5 per-36

    At 2 weeks from being 34, he's still the 2nd most productive SG per-minute and still among the best 4th quarter players and closers in the league. He's also played in 31/32 games this year. The Heat will "move on" at some point, but right now they are trying to win a division and compete for a conference.
    Bro, you fall way too easily for troll bait/nonsensical statements

  13. #13
    Undefeated
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Yo head
    Posts
    6,847

    Default Re: Wade is TERRIBLE

    Dragic > Wade

    Wade is cancer

  14. #14
    WayOfWade
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

    Default Re: Wade is TERRIBLE

    Quote Originally Posted by KiiiiNG
    Dragic > Wade

    Wade is cancer
    Could you at least give some sort of reasoning behind this instead acting like a retarded 10-year old?

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    9,416

    Default Re: Wade is TERRIBLE

    Quote Originally Posted by WayOfWade
    Could you at least give some sort of reasoning behind this instead acting like a retarded 10-year old?
    No reasoning is required


    Its like saying "Water is wet" or "20four works at McDonalds"


    Its a fact of life, common knowledge, no need for further explanation.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •