Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 57

Thread: Wade is TERRIBLE

  1. #31
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,806

    Default Re: Wade is TERRIBLE

    Quote Originally Posted by Young X
    Wade is a legend.
    He is but he's no longer a good player.

  2. #32
    WayOfWade
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

    Default Re: Wade is TERRIBLE

    Quote Originally Posted by masonanddixon
    He is but he's no longer a good player.
    You're stretching, he's still good but no longer great by any stretch of the imagination

  3. #33
    Great college starter GrapeApe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,720

    Default Re: Wade is TERRIBLE

    Quote Originally Posted by dubeta
    Except Wade is only 33


    29,000 regular season minutes at 33 is not even much mileage
    Playoff minutes don't count toward mileage?

    Why aren't there a bunch of 33+ year old players with low mileage tearing up the league? By your logic they should have a distinct advantage over younger players who've played heavier minutes.

  4. #34
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,806

    Default Re: Wade is TERRIBLE

    Quote Originally Posted by WayOfWade
    You're stretching, he's still good but no longer great by any stretch of the imagination
    Yeah the problem is he's used to being a superstar so he still wants the ball at the end of games and wants to take the last shot which is detrimental to his team. But he's not that sort of player anymore. He'd be so much better off splitting responsibilities for Dragic; it would extend his career by another 5-6 seasons easily.

  5. #35
    Great college starter GrapeApe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,720

    Default Re: Wade is TERRIBLE

    Quote Originally Posted by masonanddixon
    Yeah the problem is he's used to being a superstar so he still wants the ball at the end of games and wants to take the last shot which is detrimental to his team. But he's not that sort of player anymore. He'd be so much better off splitting responsibilities for Dragic; it would extend his career by another 5-6 seasons easily.
    His minutes need to be more staggered. I'd like to see him sub out earlier in the first quarter so he can start the second quarter and run with the second unit. Then come out for a few minutes (say the 5-3 minute mark) and then come back in and finish the quarter.

    Same thing in the second half, though a bit more flexible based on how the game is going. His total minutes are right where they need to be, but I'm not a fan of the 9-10 minutes rests. One of Dragic and Wade needs to be on the court as much as possible.

  6. #36
    ... on a leash ArbitraryWater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    I walk a higher path, son
    Posts
    37,702

    Default Re: Wade is TERRIBLE

    Quote Originally Posted by dubeta
    No reasoning is required


    Its like saying "Water is wet" or "20four works at McDonalds"


    Its a fact of life, common knowledge, no need for further explanation.


    GOAT level troll..

  7. #37
    Decent college freshman
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    2,701

    Default Re: Wade is TERRIBLE

    Quote Originally Posted by masonanddixon
    Yeah the problem is he's used to being a superstar so he still wants the ball at the end of games and wants to take the last shot which is detrimental to his team. But he's not that sort of player anymore. He'd be so much better off splitting responsibilities for Dragic; it would extend his career by another 5-6 seasons easily.
    I was just going to ignore your stupidity but you're talking out of your ass now.

    Wade has played great in the 4th Quarters while running the offense well and creating good opportunities for his teammates.

    Dragic sucked to start off this Season and Dragic benefits more from Wade than vice versa.

  8. #38
    Undefeated
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Yo head
    Posts
    6,847

    Default Re: Wade is TERRIBLE

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade's Rings
    I was just going to ignore your stupidity but you're talking out of your ass now.

    Wade has played great in the 4th Quarters while running the offense well and creating good opportunities for his teammates.

    Dragic sucked to start off this Season and Dragic benefits more from Wade than vice versa.
    Dragic without Wade is better than Wade without Dragic.

    Idiot Wade needs to turn off his ego and let Dragic take over as the primary ball handler and shot taker. Good things happen when Wade takes a backseat to the better player. LeBron led him to two championships while Wade was bottom bitch.

    Wade is done being the guy. He was done 5 ****ing years ago being the guy.... GIVE IT UP ALREADY YOU BUMS.

  9. #39
    Decent college freshman
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    2,701

    Default Re: Wade is TERRIBLE

    Quote Originally Posted by KiiiiNG
    Dragic without Wade is better than Wade without Dragic.

    Idiot Wade needs to turn off his ego and let Dragic take over as the primary ball handler and shot taker. Good things happen when Wade takes a backseat to the better player. LeBron led him to two championships while Wade was bottom bitch.

    Wade is done being the guy. He was done 5 ****ing years ago being the guy.... GIVE IT UP ALREADY YOU BUMS.
    Ok. You proved me wrong excellent post

  10. #40
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    25,798

    Default Re: Wade is TERRIBLE

    Quote Originally Posted by KiiiiNG
    Dragic without Wade is better than Wade without Dragic.

    Idiot Wade needs to turn off his ego and let Dragic take over as the primary ball handler and shot taker. Good things happen when Wade takes a backseat to the better player. LeBron led him to two championships while Wade was bottom bitch.

    Wade is done being the guy. He was done 5 ****ing years ago being the guy.... GIVE IT UP ALREADY YOU BUMS.

  11. #41
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    9,415

    Default Re: Wade is TERRIBLE

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade's Rings*
    Ok. You proved me wrong excellent post
    Finally, you understand

  12. #42
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,806

    Default Re: Wade is TERRIBLE

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade's Rings
    I was just going to ignore your stupidity but you're talking out of your ass now.

    Wade has played great in the 4th Quarters while running the offense well and creating good opportunities for his teammates.

    Dragic sucked to start off this Season and Dragic benefits more from Wade than vice versa.
    Dragic had 11-5-2 in the first quarter with no Wade in the game.

    Neither guy complements the other.

  13. #43
    Proves idiots wrong Human Error's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,998

    Default Re: Wade is TERRIBLE

    Wade is not terrible. He has been great from 06 to 11.
    Since then he became overrated and one of his problems is he can do whatever he wants on the floor and no one in the organization including Pat Riley can can tone him down. He is a smart player in general, but tends to play hero ball at the end of the games.

  14. #44
    Decent college freshman
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    2,701

    Default Re: Wade is TERRIBLE

    Quote Originally Posted by masonanddixon
    Dragic had 11-5-2 in the first quarter with no Wade in the game.

    Neither guy complements the other.
    In the 1 Game Wade didn't play this Season he had 14/3/2 shooting 42%

    Wade is holding him back for sure.

    Dragic has definitely gotten more open looks from Wade finding him. Wade doesn't benefit as much from Dragic on the floor.

  15. #45
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,806

    Default Re: Wade is TERRIBLE

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade's Rings
    In the 1 Game Wade didn't play this Season he had 14/3/2 shooting 42%

    Wade is holding him back for sure.

    Dragic has definitely gotten more open looks from Wade finding him. Wade doesn't benefit as much from Dragic on the floor.
    I guarantee you if Wade missed a few games in a row that Dragics stats would soar. It's pretty clear that they don't play well off one another and do not benefit from the other's court presence.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •