Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 46 to 57 of 57

Thread: Wade is TERRIBLE

  1. #46
    Decent college freshman
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    2,701

    Default Re: Wade is TERRIBLE

    Quote Originally Posted by Human Error
    Wade is not terrible. He has been great from 06 to 11.
    Since then he became overrated
    His '12 Playoff run is verry underrated. His '13 Run wasn't great but he played good defense and stepped up in the Finals. He's played really good this year.

    and one of his problems is he can do whatever he wants on the floor and no one in the organization including Pat Riley can can tone him down. He is a smart player in general, but tends to play hero ball at the end of the games.

  2. #47
    Great college starter GrapeApe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,720

    Default Re: Wade is TERRIBLE

    Quote Originally Posted by masonanddixon
    I guarantee you if Wade missed a few games in a row that Dragics stats would soar. It's pretty clear that they don't play well off one another and do not benefit from the other's court presence.
    Although they aren't a perfect fit, that's not exactly true. They've shown signs of good chemistry, particularly when Wade is working off the ball as a primary scorer. Now that Dragic's shot is coming around, he's improved his effectiveness off the ball when Wade is a distributor. The last game was a perfect example. Dragic found Wade for some easy baskets off back door cuts, and Wade found Dragic on the perimeter off drive and kicks. They weren't just taking turns, they were playing off each other and being active without the ball.

  3. #48
    Local High School Star Lord Leoshes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Bizzaro world
    Posts
    1,231

    Default Re: Wade is TERRIBLE

    Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
    Bro, you fall way too easily for troll bait/nonsensical statements
    Agree ignore those low lifes.

  4. #49
    Trans connoisseur RRR3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Communism works
    Posts
    33,081

    Default Re: Wade is TERRIBLE

    ~19/4/5 in ~30 MPG is terrible?

  5. #50
    Local High School Star Lord Leoshes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Bizzaro world
    Posts
    1,231

    Default Re: Wade is TERRIBLE

    Anyone who actually think that Dragic is better the wade, are huge Dragic homers, or have not watched the Heat play this year.

  6. #51
    chaos theory DoctorP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    12,023

    Default Re: Wade is TERRIBLE

    Quote Originally Posted by GrapeApe
    Although they aren't a perfect fit, that's not exactly true. They've shown signs of good chemistry, particularly when Wade is working off the ball as a primary scorer. Now that Dragic's shot is coming around, he's improved his effectiveness off the ball when Wade is a distributor. The last game was a perfect example. Dragic found Wade for some easy baskets off back door cuts, and Wade found Dragic on the perimeter off drive and kicks. They weren't just taking turns, they were playing off each other and being active without the ball.
    Yeah, but Dallas played no D. Still good shit, theoretically.

  7. #52
    Verticle? plowking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    We goin' Sizzler
    Posts
    28,056

    Default Re: Wade is TERRIBLE

    To put things into perspective, OP thought Dragic was deserving of his all star vote.

    Yep... he voted for a guy averaging 11/5/3... If that is all it takes, Chalmers will be receiving my votes.

  8. #53
    Verticle? plowking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    We goin' Sizzler
    Posts
    28,056

    Default Re: Wade is TERRIBLE

    Quote Originally Posted by masonanddixon
    I guarantee you if Wade missed a few games in a row that Dragics stats would soar. It's pretty clear that they don't play well off one another and do not benefit from the other's court presence.
    Exactly why Dragic should be traded. Wade is older, and yet still twice as good as Dragic. Not even kidding. Literally twice as good.

  9. #54
    A humble prophet Dresta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Medina
    Posts
    10,155

    Default Re: Wade is TERRIBLE



    Dragic can't even hit the big man.

    Assists on Whiteside baskets this season: Wade 54, Dragic 20. Assists on Bosh baskets: Dragic 43, Wade 32.
    https://twitter.com/EthanJSkolnick/s...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

    Turrible.

  10. #55
    NBA rookie of the year
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    6,302

    Default Re: Wade is TERRIBLE

    Quote Originally Posted by Dresta


    Dragic can't even hit the big man.



    https://twitter.com/EthanJSkolnick/s...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

    Turrible.
    Yeah I've noticed that Dragic isn't good at hitting the roll man on the PNR at all.

    Whiteside's game would plummet if Dragic had the higher usuage than Wade.

    Dragic has been throughly disappointing this year. Tyler Johnson has been arguably better.

    Lol @ him being better than Wade. Maybe one day. Not this year.

  11. #56
    NBA rookie of the year
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    6,302

    Default Re: Wade is TERRIBLE

    Quote Originally Posted by masonanddixon
    I guarantee you if Wade missed a few games in a row that Dragics stats would soar. It's pretty clear that they don't play well off one another and do not benefit from the other's court presence.
    Dragic's career numbers without Wade is like 12-4-2...please stfu

    He's had one GREAT season his entire career. One.

  12. #57
    Local High School Star
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,495

    Default Re: Wade is TERRIBLE

    Quote Originally Posted by Human Error
    Wade is not terrible. He has been great from 06 to 11.
    Since then he became overrated and one of his problems is he can do whatever he wants on the floor and no one in the organization including Pat Riley can can tone him down. He is a smart player in general, but tends to play hero ball at the end of the games.
    This is bullshit...that is all

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •