Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Default Fury in Denmark after TV clip shows what asylum seekers are served

[QUOTE]- I'm getting angry.

- Why make food to these economic refugees - can they do nothing themselves?

- Pensioners must pay for themselves. We have pensioners in nursing homes who cannot afford anything because they have to use all of their pension just to live there.

- All politicians ought to be ashamed.

- Hot food 2 times a day, prepared by professional chefs!

- It is simply madness!

- What fine cuisine.

- Refugees get better food than our elderly in nursing homes. They can get the food the elderly are served but then there would be an outcry as it would be inhuman to serve to the refugees.

- While they live like counts and barons, our homeless die on the streets and our elderly get nasty one-week-old food heated in microwave ovens.
    Denmark has failed.

These are just av few of the hundreds of comments after a TV clip showed the food served at an asylum center in N
    Last edited by Nick Young; 01-16-2016 at 05:14 PM.

NBA Legend

Default Re: Fury in Denmark after TV clip shows what asylum seekers are served

Politicians are doing this because of declining western birth rates and growing middle eastern birth rates. They're afraid of a future power shift. They want to get more people in the country now and hope that future generations can help hold things down.

The issue is that it would be environmentally much more effective to instead just go into the middle east and cut some balls off. It would legit be far better for everyone. Then Euro countries could stay Euro, the Middle East wouldn't be stretched thin with its own resources with every family having 7 kids, and we can reduce the global population going forward which is one of the primary root causes of climate change.

So, how is this not a win?

Oh, right. "Liberal morals." Liberal morals = Rich people/countries are bound and tied in their actions, poor ones are allowed to do anything they want at all times with no repercussions.

Liberal morals.

Banned

The Euro is only 9 cents higher than the dollar right now. The EU is so ****ed and living on borrowed time. European vacations are cheap as hell right now to all Americans.

The economic migrants are not going to help improve them. They are only going to drag the EU down even further.

Merkel f*cked up big time.

Good college starter TommyGriffin's Avatar

Holy shit look how fancy that is.

Sausage is too expensive, they can't be breaking the bank by feeding them food like a sausage.

They should explore more economical options such as dog food or mustard gas.

Banned

Behzad Omid Tabrizi (26) from Iran is relieved. He doesn't see any fish fortunately, because "fish tastes bland"
    A Syrian speaking on the free breakfast to him provided by Dutch taxpayers.
    "Sandwiches with cheese, meat and a cup of Nutella. Do they think we're babies?
    http://www.nrc.nl/next/2015/11/11/ee...teling-1555481

Other complained about the breakfast too: 'In Syria we would eat falafel and hummus for breakfast. The food here is inedible.'
    http://www.geenstijl.nl/mt/archieven...e_kantjes.html

If the food is a few days past expiration date:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucx0...youtu.be&t=509

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGriffin

Sausage is too expensive, they can't be breaking the bank by feeding them food like a sausage.

That is the meal provided to the elderly in nursing homes, not the Asylum Seekers.

Haha, I remember reading reports about how many of the refugees were outraged about the food here.

I get it, I've been to the ME. In arab countries lunches are the main meal of the day and mommy/sisters/wives spent all morning in the kitchen preparing a luxurious variety of hot dishes. Here lunch consists of simple sandwiches you assemble yourself along with an apple and a coffee.

I wonder where mom and sis, who made all those delicious meals, are now anyway? Oh right. Left for dead in a warzone by all these able young men.

yeah, it

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    Haha, I remember reading reports about how many of the refugees were outraged about the food here.

I get it, I've been to the ME. In arab countries lunches are the main meal of the day and mommy/sisters/wives spent all morning in the kitchen preparing a luxurious variety of hot dishes. Here lunch consists of simple sandwiches you assemble yourself along with an apple and a coffee.

I wonder where mom and sis, who made all those delicious meals, are now anyway? Oh right. Left for dead in a warzone by all these able young men.
    THAT'S whom we should be importing to the west. Improve our ratios so that those sex-starved school shooters can get a decent female, and the worthless jihadi men can all just fukk each other in the desert without reproducing.

But again. We can't do shit that makes sense for us. Liberal morals doe.

dumbest post of the year candidate

That food is pretty basic. The government should put them to work doing basic things around the facilities they are kept in to better prepare for some assimilation into what ever area they eventually will go to. I can understand some of the outrage. To the refugees complaining about the food, I would just offer them a free ride on a military cargo plan back to their home country or STFU.

They have to eat though, don't they? I don't get what all the fuss is about? I mean, it's sausage and eggs. It's not like they're serving them prime rib and bottles of Dom.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    They have to eat though, don't they? I don't get what all the fuss is about? I mean, it's sausage and eggs. It's not like they're serving them prime rib and bottles of Dom.
    read it again.......the senior citizens are served shit, migrants get nothing but the best.......Without Paying for It even !

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor
    That food is pretty basic. The government should put them to work doing basic things around the facilities they are kept in to better prepare for some assimilation into what ever area they eventually will go to. I can understand some of the outrage. To the refugees complaining about the food, I would just offer them a free ride on a military cargo plan back to their home country or STFU.
    Breakfast:
    - Breakfast is served between 06.30 and 07.30 Breakfast buffet with different grits, corn flakes and bread with different jams, cream cheese and cheese, and a kind of cold cuts without pork.

Lunch:
    - For lunch it's usually pasta and soups, while the dinner is more compact meat in the form of schnitzels or hamburgers. Today they will get chicken kebab with pasta and vegetables that are roasted with spices, for lunch. Mixed salad. Three to four pieces of bread.

Dinner:
    - Dinner is usually more compact meat in the form of schnitzels or beef. Today we will serve Greek beef meatballs with baked potatoes and salad.

That's not basic

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    The sausage is what the elderly Danes are fed in state nursing homes, and they have to pay for it.

This is what the immigrants eat:

Breakfast:
    - Breakfast is served between 06.30 and 07.30 Breakfast buffet with different grits, corn flakes and bread with different jams, cream cheese and cheese, and a kind of cold cuts without pork.

Lunch:
    - For lunch it's usually pasta and soups, while the dinner is more compact meat in the form of schnitzels or hamburgers. Today they will get chicken kebab with pasta and vegetables that are roasted with spices, for lunch. Mixed salad. Three to four pieces of bread.

Dinner:
    - Dinner is usually more compact meat in the form of schnitzels or beef. Today we will serve Greek beef meatballs with baked potatoes and salad.