Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Default Re: Fury in Denmark after TV clip shows what asylum seekers are served

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    Haha, I remember reading reports about how many of the refugees were outraged about the food here.

I get it, I've been to the ME. In arab countries lunches are the main meal of the day and mommy/sisters/wives spent all morning in the kitchen preparing a luxurious variety of hot dishes. Here lunch consists of simple sandwiches you assemble yourself along with an apple and a coffee.

I wonder where mom and sis, who made all those delicious meals, are now anyway? Oh right. Left for dead in a warzone by all these able young men.
    This post is so on point, muslim and especially arabic men are some of the most entitled bunch in the world.

Banned

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

Merkel should be arrested and put on trail. How can you continue doing this shit to your country and people.

Banned

"I do not take it anymore"
    A Hamburg woman works in a reception center for refugees. The mid-30-year-old tells how she experienced the daily life there - and why she now thinks of a dismissal. A protocol

The refugee crisis is intensifying. Also in Hamburg accommodations, the situation is obviously extremely difficult - in the "Welt am Sonntag" reported an anonymous employees * about their daily lives.

"Since the autumn of 2015 I have been working full-time and permanent employees in a Hamburger initial reception center for refugees. In this job I had applied explicitly, that was exactly what I wanted to do. When I finally had the commitment it in my mailbox, I I am madly happy about it, and finally I was able to not only help in theory, but also really convenient to do something for the refugees.

Accordingly, I went also in high spirits on my first day in the initial reception; I was naturally excited, clear, one is always on the first working day in the new job, but otherwise it has me as much. The colleagues were committed and very nice, with the refugees because I had still no direct contact, but I greeted enthusiastically in the area and found the all great.

"That is certainly true super here", I thought to myself. In the next few days, I then threw myself totally motivated to work. Which should take place with up to 1,500 refugees who were housed there. I was responsible for their counseling services, should therefore be the contact for all social problems of refugees, support them in their asylum procedure or mooring medical appointments when they needed that.

Well, and then the first refugees came to my office, where I wanted to stop the counseling services - and I have already after the first few visits noted by them that my very positive and idealistic notion of them and their behavior nevertheless clear from the different reality. Of course you may generalizations about all refugees under any circumstances, there are many of them who are very friendly to be very grateful, very willingly integration, very happy here. But if I'm honest, then the collaboration with 90 percent of those who I meet, rather unpleasant and unfortunately not so, as I thought that before.

First, many of them are extremely demanding. Come to me and demand that I right now an apartment and a fancy car and most also still the same a really good job procure them, because I would have to yes, but I'm sitting there and they are indeed now times arrived. If I reject this and instead try to explain to them that you can not, then they are often noisy and sometimes very aggressive. An Afghan has only recently threatened that he would kill himself.
    And a few Syrians and a group of Afghans have declared that they will go on hunger strike until I'd help them to move to another place. [COLOR="Red"]One originally from the Arab colleague of mine they have times really yelled "We behead you!". [/COLOR]Because of these and other things the police had several times a week with us.

Second, they often make very unreliable information. They come to me, their papers have there and then tell a story that may not entirely agree. But they continue to believe and I can then be only sure when I talked with my colleagues about it and then often say that the person was on the day before already been with them and since everything was telling a little bit different. There was, for example, a resident who came with his deportation notice to me and wanted to know what would happen now. I have explained it to him, he then went. Soon after he came to my colleague and suddenly showed completely new identity documents to a different name and said he was the man with the different name. He was then no longer recognized, but only moved to another camp.

Third, they rarely stick to agreements. I am doing also specifies the doctor's appointments for the refugees. All of them must be a basic examination go through, that is, through the X-ray, a vaccine and a general check-up. But many of them still want to other doctors, especially to a dentist or orthopedic surgeon. Then I make appointments for them, but if the date is there, they just do not show up. This happens so often that doctors now have already asked us not fasten as many appointments - but what am I supposed to do? I can not simply reject the request for an appointment, just because I suspect that the petitioner could not then appear.

And fourth, and that's for me the worst: Some of the refugees behave indiskutabel us towards women. It is well known that it is primarily single men who come to us, about 65 percent or even 70 percent, I would sometimes personally appreciate that. They are all still young, only around 20, more than 25 years old.

And part of that do not respect us women. You take it out, that we are there, that they have indeed, but they take us not serious at all. If I tell a woman something or want to give them a statement, then they hardly listen to me, do it immediately as unimportant and then call just once to a male colleague. For us women, they often only contemptuous glances left - or intrusive. Whistle a loud afterward, call a then something in a foreign language according to what I and most of my colleagues do not understand, laughing. This is really very unpleasant. It's even happened once that one with the smartphone have photographed. Just like that, without asking, even if one has protested. And finally, I'm gone up a slightly steeper stairs. Since I have some run by the men behind, went up the steps behind me and they laughed all the time and - I suspect - talking about me and shouted at me.

Colleagues have told me that they already like is happened. But you have said that you can not help it. That it here halt the job is one of them. This happens so often, if you would because every time someone show or postpone the same, the device would be much emptier. So they ignore it and try not to let it continue rankommen itself - and so I then made it up. Bin proceeded with directed forward view when the behind caught me or who called after me. Did not say anything and the face is not distorted, so as not to encourage them not to give them the feeling that they can do with me hurt or affect me.

But that did not help; it has even become worse - frankly, especially in recent weeks, as more and more men from North Africa, from Morocco , Tunisia or Libya, have come here to help us in the establishment. They were even more aggressive. Since then I could no longer ignore - and have responded. In order not to expose me.

Specifically, this means: I have started to attract me otherwise. I'm actually someone who likes to sometimes wearing something closer things - but not anymore. I put on loose-fitting pants and exclusively high-necked tops. Makeup I use anyway very little, most times a cowl pin. And not only do I have outwardly changed me to protect me something before this harassment. I behave differently. So I avoid it, for example, to go on our premises at those places where the single men staying often. And if I do need it again, then I try to quickly get through there and smile while no one now, so you can not get me wrong. But usually I stay in my little office, if possible, even during the day. And I no longer take the train to work or go back - because lately a colleague of some of the young men has been traced to the metro station and even molested in the train. I would like to spare myself and therefore I'm in the car.

I know this all sounds vehemently attract Anders, determine avoid spaces and only take the car. And I find it terribly myself that I'm doing all this, and I consider it necessary. But what should I do, what would be the alternative then? Just to let me stare and dress on, it can not be. Officials did I expect no great help. Neither in this case nor in the other problems that exist with us, neither the Interior Ministry nor the local Federal Office for Migration and Refugees. If you call in those who go often no longer answer the phone.

So I will actually really only the termination. But I have always ruled out for me; I like my colleagues very much, the refugee children also. And I was previously so convinced of the job and of the whole thing in itself - because it is very difficult to admit that this is all just a little different from what you have imagined. And the dismissal would of course precisely this admission. Meanwhile, I still think concretely about it. Many colleagues also want to announce. Because they do not take it anymore, because they can not bear to see how wrong it all going on here and that they can not help it. And if I'm honest: I do not think it is made ".
    https://translate.google.com/transla...tml&edit-text=
    Last edited by Nick Young; 01-17-2016 at 05:21 PM.