~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Default Did Suge Knight murder Eazy-E?

His kids think so. I've never been much into conspiracy theories...especially those centered around rappers...BUT, this one makes sense to me.

EXHIBIT A: I watched Straight Out of Compton recently (which is good), and after the movie it had me wondering if Eazy's kids and wife were HIV-positive. Turns out none of Easy's lovers or children are HIV-positive. TWO of Eazy's kids were born AFTER he died.

EXHIBIT B: Suge Knight has publicly talked about killing someone by injecting them with HIV in order to avoid jail. This can be seen here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xVNRTaY4AM

EXHIBIT C: Eazy just SUDDENLY had full blown AIDs. There was no HIV period of battling for years. Just out of no where, he had full blown "you're going to die soon" AIDs. That isn't usually how that works at all.

Now, if you've seen the movie you know that Easy was confronted and jumped and beaten by Suge and his men. Suge wanted Easy to release Dre, and Easy refused. It would be at this time that Suge (or one of his men) injects Easy with the AIDS virus.

Anyone else think that this actually makes sense?

College superstar

Default Re: Did Suge Knight murder Eazy-E?

If you entertain this one than you can't be mocking people who entertain other theories.

Quote Originally Posted by Norcaliblunt
    If you entertain this one than you can't be mocking people who entertain other theories.
    Most other theories are ridiculous though, this one is not IMO.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~
    Most other theories are ridiculous though, this one is not IMO.
    If you've actually really looked into this one you'd know it's just like the rest. There's tons of different theories surrounding Eazy's death, all with the same kind of circumstantial evidence you are stating. Was it Heller, was it Tomica, Jimmy Iovine?

Did Suge kill Pac or Puffy? LA PD says Puff.

Okay, well I really haven't looked that deep into this at all...

In the movie they never touched the health of Eazy's wife, who was pregnant with Eazy's son when he was diagnosed with the AIDS virus. I was very curious about that after the movie. After looking into it and finding out NONE of his known lovers or kids contracted anything, I was asking myself 'how is that even possible'?

I mean, I know it is technically 'possible'...but that seems EXTREMELY unlikely that none of his family/lovers would contract.