Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Local High School Star EllEffEll's Avatar

Default Re: So...what do you think Pop took away from this game?

Spurs lost their composure early and let GSW play it their way. Not having Duncan was unfortunate. I don't think this is the way it will be every time they meet, but sometimes sh!t happens, and it happened last night all over the Spurs.

I'm guessing the Spurs will have a case of red-arse and it will be fun to see what happens next time they meet up.

Whatever happens in the future, so be it, but for last night, the GSW put one hell of a whooping on a very good team. Not ready to start talking GOAT yet. Let's see how things go the rest of the way before having those types of conversations.

The ISH'ers Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by EllEffEll
    Spurs lost their composure early and let GSW play it their way. Not having Duncan was unfortunate. I don't think this is the way it will be every time they meet, but sometimes sh!t happens, and it happened last night all over the Spurs.
    Pretty sure it was a blessing. Spur fans shouldn't be surprised if Pop benches him against GSW in a playoff series. Dude is basically being carried. When the weight starts to hurt, he'll eventually get dumped for relief.

Back to Business

POP is a smart guy. im sure he is thinking if they meet in the post season the spurs gotta find a way to steal one in oracle.....if they can do that they got a good chance because the spurs play really well at home too. just my opinion though

Quote Originally Posted by !@#$%Vectors!@#
    The whole thing with Pop being mastermind level stuff is getting annoying. He is getting overrated way too much for have Robinson and Duncan his whole career.
    Rather than just roasting you mercilessly, I'd rather ask you a serious and genuine question:

---What head coaches in NBA history do you feel may be better than Gregg Popovich ?

Good High School Starter

Tony Parker and Patty Mills have no chance against Steph defensively definitely should have been his biggest takeaway.

spurs arent athletic enough. All they have is kwahi and that rookie.

Quote Originally Posted by PickernRoller
    Pretty sure it was a blessing. Spur fans shouldn't be surprised if Pop benches him against GSW in a playoff series. Dude is basically being carried. When the weight starts to hurt, he'll eventually get dumped for relief.
    You obviously didn't watch the game. It was a layup drill for the Warriors with Aldridge/West defending the rim.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Hopper15
    Tony Parker and Patty Mills have no chance against Steph defensively definitely should have been his biggest takeaway.
    I agree. I believe Pop is hoping another team knocks them out. It's not a good match up

Aldridge isn't close to ready for the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by T_L_P
    You obviously didn't watch the game. It was a layup drill for the Warriors with Aldridge/West defending the rim.
    Don't forget that it looked like shooting practice for Curry, seeing as he went 9-11 with Kawhi as the primary defender.