Default german police searched appartements of former waffen ss members

http://www.faz.net/aktuell/politik/i...-14040820.html

72 years after the shooting of 81 civils, german police and the department of public prosecution searched houses of former waffen-ss panzer division "Hitlerjungend" members.

the case: in april 1944, parts of the waffen ss division "hitlerjugend" were redeployed from belgium to france. on their way, their train was victim of a bomb attack from the resistence. As measure of atonement, one waffen-ss officers imposed the shooting of every male inhabitant of a small village (81 men)

how in hell, german justice needed 72 years to prosecute them? seriously, thats dramatic. another proof that german judical system after the war was infiltrated by old nazis

Default Re: german police searched appartements of former waffen ss members

Quote Originally Posted by pastis
    http://www.faz.net/aktuell/politik/i...-14040820.html

72 years after the shooting of 81 civils, german police and the department of public prosecution searched houses of former waffen-ss panzer division "Hitlerjungend" members.

the case: in april 1944, parts of the waffen ss division "hitlerjugend" were redeployed from belgium to france. on their way, their train was victim of a bomb attack from the resistence. As measure of atonement, one waffen-ss officers imposed the shooting of every male inhabitant of a small village (81 men)

how in hell, german justice needed 72 years to prosecute them? seriously, thats dramatic. another proof that german judical system after the war was infiltrated by old nazis
    "Hey, this fake refugee thing is really getting out of control. What do we do"?

"I got it. Arrest some Nazis. That should distract everybody"