Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Cavaliers are averaging 115 points per games in their last 3 wins

Quote Originally Posted by Combat Wombat

What's this, the 9th person you've accused me of being, Louie?

Watching you make an ass of yourself and humiliating yourself will never get old.

Never forget you trying to bribe me to stop embarrassing you.

You are still a lying sack of $hit. You've been caught this time. You ugly F@ggot.

Quote Originally Posted by Combat Wombat

My bad. Big time Wests Tigers fan right here.
    You?
    Straight from your old posts in this forum. And that bum is wearing a West Tiger profile picture. You claimed you were a West Tigers fan.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...321899&page=41

Boozer and Lebron Fam CarlosBoozer's Avatar

Cavs vs spurs gon be good

Local High School Star Combat Wombat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    You are still a lying sack of $hit. You've been caught this time. You ugly F@ggot.

Straight from your old posts in this forum. And that bum is wearing a West Tiger profile picture. You claimed you were a West Tigers fan.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...321899&page=41

So what you're telling everyone is that you picked a random profile who happens to be a Tigers supporter and assumed it was me?

You are aware that there is between 200 0000- 250 000 Wests Tigers fan, Louie? For a 27 y/o midget, you're not very bright, are you.

"Caught this time" lol. You said that the last eight times, little Louie.

I usually hit open layups

Although I'm definitely no Lebron fan, I'm happy to see somebody using this stacked roster to do something awesome. Great Job Lue

Quote Originally Posted by coin24
    Must feel good as a life long diehard cavs fan

@Acne Face

Same old terrible insults. You've been busted pal. if you read all of his comments on youtube he's a Kobe Bryant, Lakers, and West Tiger fan.

And he lives in Sydney. He also hate LeBron. It doesn't take a rocket scientists to realize that you and csyd22 are the same posters.
    Last edited by Lebron23; 01-30-2016 at 09:14 AM.