Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default "I idolize Kobe Bryant. I study him, want to be like him. He is our MJ." - Durant

Default Re: "I idolize Kobe Bryant. I study him, want to be like him. He is our MJ." - Durant

Bran stans on suicide watch.

Default Re: "I idolize Kobe Bryant. I study him, want to be like him. He is our MJ." - Durant

First Wiggins now Durant coming forward professing their allegiance to Kobe.

Damn, Kobe's so good he's got forwards emulating him even though he was a guard

Banned

OP still shook from LeDecision

I remember some idiot writer on Deadspin saying "nobody wants to be like Kobe" Yet it seems like every single young perimeter player goes out of their way to heap praise on Kobe. Durant, Wiggins, Klay Thompson, CJ McCollum, etc. These guys kiss the ground on which Kobe walks.

Well, no shit. What other perimeter player are they going to watch and study?

Lebron? sheeeeeeit. They can go watch a monster truck show to get the same knowledge

I usually hit open layups

Quote Originally Posted by dubeta
    OP still shook from LeDecision
    at least he's not following lebron's bandwagon like a dog

if he wants to be like Kobe he has to have a lower fg %

this is devastating news for the bus family

To be like Kobe: Team up with goat big men to catch all of your missed shots.

@cavsftw: you are a kobe fan and a lebron hater. yet a cavs fan?

how is this working out for you? do you hope that cavs win and lebron plays bad? or do you hope that cavs lose and no chip for bron?

"I understand [the media] have to write about the game. Of course I understand that," Durant told ESPN.com. "Kobe hasn't played well, and his team hasn't played well, but did we expect that from them? You did say he was the 93rd-best player in the league, you did have the Lakers as the worst team in the West, but it seems like everybody is happy that he's going out like this. Every game he's played on TV is about how terrible he looks, every article the next day is about how he should retire and give it up. Just killing him.

"please love my Kobe"

This isnt news. KDs said this forever

That gif lol