Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Exclamation Kobe Family with CYANIDE, GUNS, PILLS on standby for tomorrows ESPN ranking

When they unanimously rank Kobe outside the arbitrary top ten, probably 10-13. Possibly behind Shaq, Duncan AND Lebron as rightfully so.

Jimmies will be rustled and tears will be shed

This place will go NUCLEAR!

Default Re: Kobe Family with CYANIDE, GUNS, PILLS on standby for tomorrows ESPN ranking

I've already got my beers in the fridge. I'm ready as **** for a meltdown by them

Dunking on everybody in the park

Default Re: Kobe Family with CYANIDE, GUNS, PILLS on standby for tomorrows ESPN ranking

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    I've already got my moms beers in the fridge. I'm ready as **** for a meltdown by them
    Fixed

meltdown? oh that's right, you mean a typical day in the life

Banned

Tomorrow is the day Gus uses to justify continuing his life for another year.

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    Tomorrow is the day Gus uses to justify continuing his life for another year.

rekt

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Gus Hemmingway
    When they unanimously rank Kobe outside the arbitrary top ten, probably 10-13. Possibly behind Shaq, Duncan AND Lebron as rightfully so.

Jimmies will be rustled and tears will be shed

This place will go NUCLEAR!

you can tell op has evaluated every method since 0/1 to 2/6

By the way op, you are probably setting yourself up for failure. This is espn we are talking about. They will probably underrate lbj putting him outside of the top-5 and overrate kobe putting him close to top-5. Just be prepared.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    By the way op, you are probably setting yourself up for failure. This is espn we are talking about. They will probably underrate lbj putting him outside of the top-5 and overrate kobe putting him close to top-5. Just be prepared.
    They need to do something to make the list "new" and controversial to generate clicks.

They need to do something to make the list "new" and controversial to generate clicks.
    its already controvertial w lebron in the top 20

WayOfWade
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Don't worry Gus, ESPN will pull through, I'm sure of it

Tomorrow is the day OP wishes he could hide inside his moms pu$$y

Agreed, sounds like some shit espn would do.