Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Do you think the ISH fam would treat eachother differently if we were face to face?

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey

Imagine godzuki
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVQRdfUo7UQ

Local High School Star

Default Re: Do you think the ISH fam would treat eachother differently if we were face to face?

It would vary person to person.

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak

Local High School Star

After looking around and seeing only like 4 other black people I would leave the room.I wouldnt fit in at this meet up

WayOfWade
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Believe it or not, I'm actually more racist in real life than the Internet and say more insults. Not like I dislike people of other races, I just make a lot of offensive jokes

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners
    I dont think there is a "problem" with message boards at all, I think its beautiful that places like ISH can exist where we are nothing more than anonymous text on a screen, and our thoughts can be judged strictly by their merit rather than things like physical appearance or body language. Sure real life interactions are nice too, if I want one of those I can just log off and go outside...
    I was more eluding to how the place would differ. Not necessarily would it be better.

ISH is an E-Jungle. In real life though? I imagine the trolls would be more calm and wouldn't open their mouths like they do now.

I would very much like to see Dresta locked in a room with Deuce.

Nick and 9er in a room with J$.

Poido in an airplane with Jam.

Me in drazs bedroom.

Jeff in a room with godzuki, stalkerforlife, charie z, enayes, and other scum.

Banned

I will most likely buy everyone on ISH a beer if I met them in real life even Deuce Wallace. I will probably get him drunk and take him to the back alley and toss him into a dumpster.

With everyone else, I would be chill with.

There should still be some sort of brotherhood outside of here.

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    I will most likely buy everyone on ISH a beer if I met them in real life even Deuce Wallace. I will probably get him drunk and take him to the back alley and toss him into a dumpster.

With everyone else, I would be chill with.

There should still be some sort of brotherhood outside of here.
    I'd whip your ass at pool

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    ISH is an E-Jungle. In real life though? I imagine the trolls would be more calm and wouldn't open their mouths like they do now.

I would very much like to see Dresta locked in a room with Deuce.

Nick and 9er in a room with J$.

Poido in an airplane with Jam.

Me in drazs bedroom.

Jeff in a room with godzuki, stalkerforlife, charie z, enayes, and other scum.

The sad part, I feel like we're all the same people. No one on the outside would ever understand us. It's like we family. ISH a bunch of strong men compared to the outside, but on the inside ISH only the real strong men survive.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid
    I'd whip your ass at pool

Second round on you though.

Banned

Other way around works as well: how many people would behave differently if they could say what they REALLY think face to face?

It could be arranged...through group video chat.

Quote Originally Posted by LootOP
    Other way around works as well: how many people would behave differently if they could say what they REALLY think face to face?

Not me...

and by the way... I am a very handsome man

Hope the ISHfamily enjoys their weekend.

this is what I'd be like when you walk in the place: