Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default WOMEN. Do you HATE them, LOVE them or anything between? Do you have a woman?

Let's get an idea how ISH posters feel about the fairer gender. On a scale of Love to Hate where do women fall on your radar? And other than your mothers do you personally have a women that you'd call yours and visa versa at the moment?

Tolerant Liberals

Default Re: WOMEN. Do you HATE them, LOVE them or anything between? Do you have a woman?

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    Let's get an idea how ISH posters feel about the fairer gender. On a scale of Love to Hate where do women fall on your radar? And other than your mothers do you personally have a women that you'd call yours and visa versa at the moment?
    OP's mother.

Default Re: WOMEN. Do you HATE them, LOVE them or anything between? Do you have a woman?

To answer my own OP I have never hated women. Some of the gender stereotypes about women that in my experiences come true can get on my nerves such as when you're asked questions that they can't handle the answer to then they get upset at you for answering honestly (and answer it honestly or you'll be exposed as a liar and the truth they didn't want to hear will still come out anyways). However I know I've my own bad habits and I think it's all worth it in the end to put up with it and get along. It's nature. Men and women obviously belong together that's why marriages/partnerships of some sort have existed all over the world throughout all of recorded history.

some of the best moments in my life have been spent with women.

Love them. I'm a man of my girl. Always go out of my way to make my girl happy, choosing her over friends, etc. Consistent pleasure and a strong female to support your decisions both financially and emotionally is a priority. But, I wouldn't go out of my way to be with just any girl.

Women at the end of the day, are tools. You use them, abuse them, and find need for them when the work calls for it.

I don't hate women. I just recognize that they aren't men. Seems to me the people that hate women are those that demand that they stop being like woman and be more like men. There's nothing wrong with women being themselves. They don't need to be like men to have value.

5-time NBA All-Star

Love.

I'm impressed, everyone here chooses love myself included. Was thinking with half the misogynistic threads around here there'd be more conflict of interest

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    I'm impressed, everyone here chooses love myself included. Was thinking with half the misogynistic threads around here there'd be more conflict of interest
    I think that's just nick young/9er. Sometimes Jam too, when his autism kicks in.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    I think that's just nick young/9er. Sometimes Jam too, when his autism kicks in.
    Jam just has resentment and is distrustful of them.

TBH girls kinda scare me. The power a woman holds over a man that loves her or is infatuated with her is insane. Also the ability to build or ruin a man. Most successful people have a woman who fed their ego and made them feel on top of the world. The same vice versa.

They are both a blessing and a curse.

Banned

About a 10 on women. Love them.

I can do everything for them.

I don't like clingy though. Huge pet peeve of mine.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
    that said, being a girl would suck tho. think about it:

pee sitting down
    u get f*cked. like someone is sticking something inside of u
    you're weak and can't open ur own pickle jars
    u bleed uncontrollably every month
    u have to carry a human inside of u for almost a year
    ur more likely to get raped

none of these are rad. at all
    I agree but they have thirsty dudes after them.

Imagine if we had thirst women after us. We would be whores.