Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Default Does smoking maurijuana lead to a more successful career and life in general?

All of these people smoke lots of the medicinal herb marijuana and also are millionaires and very successful at life.

Do you think there is a correlation between the cancer curing herb and success in life?

Default Re: Does smoking maurijuana lead to a more successful career and life in general?

I have to agree that it does. I used to be an abusive man to my ex, since I gave marijuana a try I wouldn't kill a fly. It helped me in many ways. Look at all the famous people who are wealthy.

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Default Re: Does smoking maurijuana lead to a more successful career and life in general?

Yeah all the Forbes top-100 show up to work baked.

That's thier secret

Speaking as someone who smoked every day for years and still smokes the answer is a resounding NO.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~
    Yeah all the Forbes top-100 show up to work baked.

That's thier secret
    Bill Gates the wealthiest man in the world is a known life-long marijuana smoker, as is Steve Jobs and Mark Zuckerberg. Sadly, the founders of Twitter do not smoke marijuana which is probably why Twitter is currently failing, and why its stock is plummeting.

lol no: makes you hella lazy, kills motivation, makes you more anti-social, and so on.

There's a reason most of the people in Amsterdam coffee shops (who aren't tourists) look like bums.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Bill Gates the wealthiest man in the world is a known life-long marijuana smoker, as is Steve Jobs and Mark Zuckerberg. Sadly, the founders of Twitter do not smoke marijuana which is probably why Twitter is currently failing, and why its stock is plummeting.
    Plenty rich people do it. Maybe if more poor people did it, they'd be wealthy too.

I have a very interesting relationship with marijuana.

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    lol no: makes you hella lazy, kills motivation, makes you more anti-social, and so on.

There's a reason most of the people in Amsterdam coffee shops (who aren't tourists) look like bums.
    Moderation? You can enjoy the herb without being a stoner.

Every day after work Id go on a nice long Blunt walk. Whether it be 4 AM, or in broad daylight. I didn't give a **** and I wanted my blunt after a shitty shift. Haven't smoked in 6 months though

It was wasteful as hell but I had the money and didn't care. I'd pick up 2 ounces and smoke it in a week if I wanted. Or make it last as long as possible, depends on my mood

Quote Originally Posted by jongib369
    Every day after work Id go on a nice long Blunt walk. Whether it be 4 AM, or in broad daylight. I didn't give a **** and I wanted my blunt after a shitty shift. Haven't smoked in 6 months though

It was wasteful as hell but I had the money and didn't care. I'd pick up 2 ounces and smoke it in a week if I wanted. Or make it last as long as possible, depends on my mood
    2 ounces in a week?! God damn bruh

Quote Originally Posted by fiddy
    Moderation? You can enjoy the herb without being a stoner.
    I vape once or twice a week, I consider that moderation. I can go 30 days without it too. Or more. It's just for fun, I call that moderation. I want to vape right now, but I don't have too, and wont. That's moderation.

Tobacco on the other hand? People burn PACKS a day

One of my friends burns an ounce or two a week too. He takes 5 blunts a day or more. Morning, before work, lunch, after work, when he's home, before bed.

Guy doesn't get high for shit. Just at a 1 max.

Yeah it was a bit much, but I had fun that's for sure

Wish I always smoked a little bit, sparingly. Miss how it felt my first year or so...Even with long breaks it's never the same. But, it's still relaxing

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

My personal opinion is that weed enhances everything that you are. If you're a lazy piece of shit, weed will make that worse, if you're a creative visionary, it makes it better. Are you a talker? You talk more. Marijuana doesn't change people IMO, like I said, it enhances what you already are.