NBA Legend and Hall of Famer highwhey's Avatar

Default Cannabis helps boy with unstoppable seizures

This kid had up to 100 seizures a day and no pharmaceutical drug was able to help him...until he flew to London and tried a pharmaceutical derivative of cannabis.

http://www.wired.com/2015/07/medical...uana-epilepsy/

Default Re: Cannabis helps boy with unstoppable seizures

100 seizures? My god who are we to stop this kid from using his medical marijuana?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer highwhey's Avatar

This article actually hits close to home. My brother suffers from seizures, luckily his are controlled by taling a daily medication.

I can't describe the pain I saw in my mother's face when she witnessed his first and subsequent attacks. As a brother, it hurt me as well, but it cannot compare to the pain my mother felt.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    This article actually hits close to home. My brother suffers from seizures, luckily his are controlled by taling a daily medication.

I can't describe the pain I saw in my mother's face when she witnessed his first and subsequent attacks. As a brother, it hurt me as well, but it cannot compare to the pain my mother felt.
    Dam. Sorry about that man

We got to legalize it. Legalize it medically if not recreational.

Saw a basketball once

These ruderalis crossed pot plants seeds are perfect for beginners or those who want to veg and flower in the same space.

Made that high school varsity squad Chick Stern's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Misaedns9 View Post
    These ruderalis crossed pot plants seeds are perfect for beginners or those who want to veg and flower in the same space.

The ancient Egyptians used canabis to stop seizures, it has been used through the ages for that purpose...it's only after the US gubmint decided that cannabis was an evil drug, producing shit propaganda films like Reefer Madness to scare an ignorant society of the evil marijuana plant. I have seen it first hand, cannabis oil with only the CBD and without the THC stops seizures seconds after it's ingested. Cannabis medication needs to be fully legal everywhere.

Made that high school varsity squad Chick Stern's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    The ancient Egyptians used canabis to stop seizures, it has been used through the ages for that purpose...it's only after the US gubmint decided that cannabis was an evil drug, producing shit propaganda films like Reefer Madness to scare an ignorant society of the evil marijuana plant. I have seen it first hand, cannabis oil with only the CBD and without the THC stops seizures seconds after it's ingested. Cannabis medication needs to be fully legal everywhere.
    The main drivers were William Randolph Hearst (worried about hemp paper affecting his timber holdings) and the oil industry (worried about hemp oil diesel).

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Question Re: Cannabis helps boy with unstoppable seizures

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post

9x All Defensive 1st And1AllDay's Avatar

az just went legal

highwhey stay winning