Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 105

Thread: A lot of ignorant/racist people are voting for Trump

  1. #1
    Expert in Demonology Patrick Chewing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    24,843

    Default A lot of ignorant/racist people are voting for Trump

    Been reading some of these comments on Facebook and Twitter for the past three hours and it's one inbred hillbilly after another talking about the border this and the border that and Rubio is not an American.

    The most obvious one was this tweet:

    TrumpHat ‏@TrumpHat 4h4 hours ago

    Why is a woman who can barely speak intelligible English asking questions in a #GOPDebate? WTF has happened to this country?

    And yet he considers himself an "anti-racist"


  2. #2
    Lord High Executioner
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The Killing Fields
    Posts
    18,097

    Default Re: A lot of ignorant/racist people are voting for Trump

    Here's a question for you, Patrick- It's November. It's election day. It's Trump vs Hillary. What do you do?

    Do you jump on the Trump bandwagon and get yourself deported?

    Do you abandon the sinking (by then sunk) GOP/conservative movement and vote a Clinton/Obama acolyte into office?

    Or do you abstain. Just go where the wind blows you?

    What.

    Do.

    You.

    Do?

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    California of America
    Posts
    19,100

    Default Re: A lot of ignorant/racist people are voting for Trump

    I had a hard time understanding her too and so did Ben Carson.

    I didn't know border this or the border that constitutes to being a racist.

    That's just me though.

  4. #4
    Expert in Demonology Patrick Chewing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    24,843

    Default Re: A lot of ignorant/racist people are voting for Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    Here's a question for you, Patrick- It's November. It's election day. It's Trump vs Hillary. What do you do?

    Do you jump on the Trump bandwagon and get yourself deported?

    Do you abandon the sinking (by then sunk) GOP/conservative movement and vote a Clinton/Obama acolyte into office?

    Or do you abstain. Just go where the wind blows you?

    What.

    Do.

    You.

    Do?

    I'll bet you top dollar that Trump beats Hillary in a landslide. I'll be staying home that day if that's the case.

    Trump is the lesser of two evils. The only satisfaction I would get from Trump as Prez is if he really plans to go after Hillary and send her to jail.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    California of America
    Posts
    19,100

    Default Re: A lot of ignorant/racist people are voting for Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    I'll bet you top dollar that Trump beats Hillary in a landslide. I'll be staying home that day if that's the case.

    Trump is the lesser of two evils. The only satisfaction I would get from Trump as Prez is if he really plans to go after Hillary and send her to jail.
    You should vote.

    Sitting on your hands and staying home doesn't help the cause.

    If you don't vote you can never participate in anything political.

  6. #6
    Expert in Demonology Patrick Chewing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    24,843

    Default Re: A lot of ignorant/racist people are voting for Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    I had a hard time understanding her too and so did Ben Carson.

    I didn't know border this or the border that constitutes to being a racist.

    That's just me though.

    But look at the above comment by that Twitter user. It's borderline sexist and racist. And there are thousands of tweets and Facebook posts like that.

    Here we have a Spanish immigrant who obviously has made a name for herself and is asking questions to potential Presidential candidates, and all the Trump Klan can say is, "WTF has happened to this country?" Really?


    That is the opposite message this party has been trying to convey to the undecided voter.

  7. #7
    hugh mungus what? Nanners's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    oregon
    Posts
    9,600

    Default Re: A lot of ignorant/racist people are voting for Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    But look at the above comment by that Twitter user. It's borderline sexist and racist. And there are thousands of tweets and Facebook posts like that.

    Here we have a Spanish immigrant who obviously has made a name for herself and is asking questions to potential Presidential candidates, and all the Trump Klan can say is, "WTF has happened to this country?" Really?


    That is the opposite message this party has been trying to convey to the undecided voter.
    im gonna channel akrazotile here and say its very unbecoming to see you turning into a f[COLOR="Black"]ag[/COLOR]gy little sjw crying over someone elses free speech

    "boohoo racism" - patrick chewing 2016

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    California of America
    Posts
    19,100

    Default Re: A lot of ignorant/racist people are voting for Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Nanners
    im gonna channel akrazotile here and say its very unbecoming to see you turning into a f[COLOR="Black"]ag[/COLOR]gy little sjw crying over someone elses free speech

    "boohoo racism" - patrick chewing 2016
    Lets not call him a SJW just yet.

  9. #9
    hugh mungus what? Nanners's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    oregon
    Posts
    9,600

    Default Re: A lot of ignorant/racist people are voting for Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    Lets not call him a SJW just yet.
    give me a break this comment might as well have been posted by RMWG

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    But look at the above comment by that Twitter user. It's borderline sexist and racist. And there are thousands of tweets and Facebook posts like that.
    waah borderline sexist and racist twitter comments... better alert tumblr you whiny f[COLOR="Black"]ag[/COLOR]got

  10. #10
    Expert in Demonology Patrick Chewing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    24,843

    Default Re: A lot of ignorant/racist people are voting for Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Nanners
    im gonna channel akrazotile here and say its very unbecoming to see you turning into a f[COLOR="Black"]ag[/COLOR]gy little sjw crying over someone elses free speech

    "boohoo racism" - patrick chewing 2016

    I'm trying to prove a point here you idiot that Trump is riling up all the racists or severely ignorant from both sides of the isle.

  11. #11
    hugh mungus what? Nanners's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    oregon
    Posts
    9,600

    Default Re: A lot of ignorant/racist people are voting for Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    I'm trying to prove a point here you idiot that Trump is riling up all the racists or severely ignorant from both sides of the isle.
    well you are racist and severely ignorant, and you are clearly riled up.... so yeah i guess you are right

  12. #12
    Lord High Executioner
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The Killing Fields
    Posts
    18,097

    Default Re: A lot of ignorant/racist people are voting for Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    I'll bet you top dollar that Trump beats Hillary in a landslide.
    How much money you willing to wager, vato?

  13. #13
    Expert in Demonology Patrick Chewing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    24,843

    Default Re: A lot of ignorant/racist people are voting for Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    How much money you willing to wager, vato?

    Take the bet that I've been wagering against all you Liberal cucks.


    If the GOP wins, you're off this board for a whole year.


    I don't want to take your food stamps away from you.

  14. #14
    Lord High Executioner
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The Killing Fields
    Posts
    18,097

    Default Re: A lot of ignorant/racist people are voting for Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    Take the bet that I've been wagering against all you Liberal cucks.


    If the GOP wins, you're off this board for a whole year.


    I don't want to take your food stamps away from you.
    As usual, youse a bitch. And apparently a whiny SJW now too.

    I will take a blood oath right now to never post again, no alts, nothing if Donald Trump beats Hillary Clinton in the General Election. You do the same if the opposite happens- Clinton trumps Trump.

    Deal?

  15. #15
    NBA lottery pick IcanzIIravor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    I walk the earth Kung Fu style
    Posts
    5,879

    Default Re: A lot of ignorant/racist people are voting for Trump

    Don't take that bet, Patrick. Do the numbers. Not the unskewed ones, but the actual numbers.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •