Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: David Duke does not endorse Trump

Quote Originally Posted by FillJackson
    this ****ing idiot.
    No one is falling for your smear tactics fakkit and you're definitely not convincing any Trump supporters we think you're completely full of sh[color=black]i[/color]t

I'm down with HRC

Quote Originally Posted by Terahite
    No one is falling for your smear tactics fakkit and you're definitely not convincing any Trump supporters we think you're completely full of sh[color=black]i[/color]t
    LOL.

Yeah, you can't turn lead into gold. Also how do I smear someone who just admitted "I'm down with his Jew-hating, but not his ******-hating?"

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

The first writer to notice this phenomenon was not writing about the 2016 race. He was writing on extremist groups and noticed the neo-Nazis endorsed Trump last June.

This was in the New Yorker and heavily discussed 9 months ago. So Trump is very, very aware of this and even when directly confronted with it. He hedges.

Yea....

The people quoted seem fairly honest. Anyone who thinks about it would have to conclude that people like them...likely favor Trump. Trump cant just...openly court them....but politicians dont turn down a vote.

Im sure plenty of racists voted for Obama just because he wasnt white. I dont see why we cant be honest about it. Trump is clearly gonna get the racist white guy vote before anyone else is. You would figure the white pride section either votes for Trump or doesnt vote.

LOL.

Yeah, you can't turn lead into gold. Also how do I smear someone who just admitted "I'm down with his Jew-hating, but not his ******-hating?"
    I don't endorse Jew-hating stupid. That doesn't mean neoconservatism isn't a Jewish phenomenon; Jews like Jacob Heilbrun and Murray Friedman have written entire books about this (not that you actually read). Moreover, a group of mostly Jewish neocons were behind the Iraq war invasion: see the book "The Transparent Kabal" by Stephen Sniegoski among others (not that you actually read).

Continue parroting stuff you heard in the controlled news media dummy. We're all listening.

Keep posting idiotic smilies like a child all you want, those are facts buddy. You're supporting a psychopathic career criminal--only willful ignorance could blind you to what is so obvious after all these years.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855

It just kinda feel like they would go Trumps way doesnt it?

It doesnt make what hes saying similar to their beliefs....but given all the information...if you had to bet....wouldnt you assume the average Klan member or well wisher might go Trump before anyone else?
    Sure, but that's why it doesn't mean anything. Also, these guys coming out publicly either don't have any brains or they are doing someone else's dirty work, or both. Because any white supremacist with the slightest bit of sense would know that their endorsing Trump is only going to hurt his standing, not improve it. If they really want Trump then they'd be going the wrong way about it in supporting him. They may will be that stupid, but who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by dkmwise
    talked about supporting late term abortion
    Supported assault weapons ban
    in 2001 registered as a democrat
    supported hillary clinton, john kerry and many other democrats
    Still supports government run healthcare (like Canada and Scotland)
    Now wants to limit free speech of the press

Sorry, but a 5 minute interview 30 years ago doesn't change all his stances he's ever gone public with
    1. All that shows is that he's clearly not the lifelong Democrat some people are trying to portray him as.

2. None of those are things the President has any real power over any way. On the major and important issues (the debt, unrestricted immigration, depressed wages, trade, foreign wars) Trump is, unfortunately, looking like the most reliable candidate that has a chance of being elected; again, i stress, that doesn't mean very much, but the alternatives are worse, and that's all you have to go with.

3. Of course I don't think Trump is a conservative (though i am struggling to think what a conservative actually is in today's world, when there isn't all that much left to conserve; it seems to me that the people acting conservatively are the pathetic shills propping up people like Hilary, and then thinking Rubio is the best Republican candidate--what could preserve the status quo more than that kind of attitude?).

Also Trump is getting crap for claiming he doesn't know who David Duke is on Sunday after discussing him on Friday and for claiming he would have to look into the KKK and White Nationalist groups to see if anything is wrong with them. He could have given a simple and clear denunciation, but he didn't he tried to hedge.
    Anybody who hasn't caught on that Trump is doing this totally on purpose needs to get their head checked.

This is like the 8th time Trump has done this. He says something super vague or something he knows damn well can be interpreted in a really bad way knowing the media will jump on it and overplay their hand, giving him the opportunity to stoke the flames of the anti-media sentiment and play the "look at how the dishonest media is smearing me" card. And suddenly, nobody even remembers the issues of his taxes, Trump university, polish illegals and all the all things he was catching heat for that have been completely drowned out and forgotten.

The guy is a master. It's unreal.

The first writer to notice this phenomenon was not writing about the 2016 race. He was writing on extremist groups and noticed the neo-Nazis endorsed Trump last June.

This was in the New Yorker and heavily discussed 9 months ago. So Trump is very, very aware of this and even when directly confronted with it. He hedges.
    He directly disavowed them, on record; so why does he keep getting asked about them? I'll tell you: to associate them in the minds of easily-led dipshits like yourself.

I wouldn't keep repeating the same thing if i kept being asked idiotic questions about white supremacists either--after the first few times, i'd simply start ignoring the question, because it's beneath an individual's dignity to be incessantly bombarded with such scurrilous garbage.

I'm down with HRC

this thread is lulz.

We have a fan of David Duke's trenchant political insight and someone just mentioned dignity in relation to Donald Trump.

good stuff.

this thread is lulz.

We have a fan of David Duke's trenchant political insight and someone just mentioned dignity in relation to Donald Trump.

good stuff.
    Says the guy who supports a wanton criminal. Can't you even read? Would you not be indignant if someone kept asking you about being incessantly asked about how much people you despise love you as if it said something about your own character?

You would, so shut up, and move on. Idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    He directly disavowed them, on record; so why does he keep getting asked about them? I'll tell you: to associate them in the minds of easily-led dipshits like yourself.

I wouldn't keep repeating the same thing if i kept being asked idiotic questions about white supremacists either--after the first few times, i'd simply start ignoring the question, because it's beneath an individual's dignity to be incessantly bombarded with such scurrilous garbage.
    Keep it real. Donald Trump doesn't keep retweeting white nationalists accounts by accident. It's an intentional move to keep the media spectacle going. He keeps purposely doing things where he doesn't actually do anything controversial, but that he knows he'll catch heat for and make it look like he's constantly under attack by the media.

You're crazy if you can't tell that he sits there thinking of little things to bait the media into attacking him. Clearly, when he sees a tweet that has nothing to do with racism but has a sketchy twitter name, he knows he can't be directly directly tarnished but it will bait the media attack and he can go out with his "it was just a retweet. I have no idea about these people's accounts" routine.

Sure, but that's why it doesn't mean anything. Also, these guys coming out publicly either don't have any brains or they are doing someone else's dirty work, or both. Because any white supremacist with the slightest bit of sense would know that their endorsing Trump is only going to hurt his standing, not improve it. If they really want Trump then they'd be going the wrong way about it in supporting him. They may will be that stupid, but who know

Trump has crossed the old barrier for what you can say or do and be supported though. This guy flat out said he didnt think a POW is a hero because he likes guys who didnt get captured....and its been barely a blip as hes gotten MORE popular. Agree or not....its not something anyone assumed a presidential candidate could say. But here he is.

If Trump stood on a stage with Duke tomorrow....hed get attacked for it....by the same people attacking him now. These people behind him arent gonna just stop and vote for Rubio or Cruz. They would vote for him anyway....or not vote.

Hes not losing supporters to someone else. This here:

No one is falling for your smear tactics fakkit and you're definitely not convincing any Trump supporters we think you're completely full of shit

Is a standard Trump supporter. And why wouldnt it be? Its following his lead.

Call you a ******...a *****...assure you that their support is unwavering no matter what. You think that ends if he is openly backed by the Klan? Hed have to don a hood himself to shame people into changing their stance. Just...being supported by them? Makes no difference.

Trump supporters seem waaaaaay more into him than others are into their guy. Changing teams isnt up for debate. The others on both sides seem to fall behind who they hate the least...who they find...electable like it or not. Trump supporters....actually love him.

The others get begrudging support.

You can change the mind of a supporter. Hard to change the mind of someone this emotionally attached who is kinda living vicariously through someone elses wave of support.

Trump has crossed the old barrier for what you can say or do and be supported though. This guy flat out said he didnt think a POW is a hero because he likes guys who didnt get captured....and its been barely a blip as hes gotten MORE popular. Agree or not....its not something anyone assumed a presidential candidate could say. But here he is.

If Trump stood on a stage with Duke tomorrow....hed get attacked for it....by the same people attacking him now. These people behind him arent gonna just stop and vote for Rubio or Cruz. They would vote for him anyway....or not vote.

Hes not losing supporters to someone else. This here:

Is a standard Trump supporter. And why wouldnt it be? Its following his lead.

Call you a ******...a *****...assure you that their support is unwavering no matter what. You think that ends if he is openly backed by the Klan? Hed have to don a hood himself to shame people into changing their stance. Just...being supported by them? Makes no difference.

Trump supporters seem waaaaaay more into him than others are into their guy. Changing teams isnt up for debate. The others on both sides seem to fall behind who they hate the least...who they find...electable like it or not. Trump supporters....actually love him.

The others get begrudging support.

You can change the mind of a supporter. Hard to change the mind of someone this emotionally attached who is kinda living vicariously through someone elses wave of support.
    Maybe he'd still win the primary, but these seem to me to be early attacks aimed at trying to get the people who're thinking of voting for him in the General (not even because they like him, but because they despise Hilary, and don't want to see any more of her) to either not vote or resign themselves to Hilary because they don't want to elect a guy who associates with racists and such (and I really don't think Trump is a racist tbh--it's obvious he's being deliberately outrageous and provocative).

It's also why I think Trump's support might be greater than is commonly assumed: voting for him will be like a guilty pleasure for many, not the sort of thing they want to admit to other human beings, even pollsters.

Somewhat related....this post was brought to my attention(I suppose so I could do something about it):

Where the meltdown boy?
    You either a liberal queer lover or a nigro.

I thought to myself "No way this guy isnt a Trump voter" so I quickly did a search for his name...and Trump. I get this:

Bring me proof. I'm a trump supporter. I think the views were misrepresented. Nobody said they're unhappy slaves were freed. They probably meant that slavery during the confederation was a profitable thing. It contributed to the economy. That's it.
    Stop making junk up. Liberals literally have nothing better to do.
    As I said...some people just gravitate towards a certain message. Trump has the klan and its more undercover modern suit wearing version on lock.

Doesnt make what hes saying...overtly racist. Just is what it is.

Somewhat related....this post was brought to my attention(I suppose so I could do something about it):

I thought to myself "No way this guy isnt a Trump voter" so I quickly did a search for his name...and Trump. I get this:

As I said...some people just gravitate towards a certain message. Trump has the klan and its more undercover modern suit wearing version on lock.

Doesnt make what hes saying...overtly racist. Just is what it is.
    I'm pretty sure your "evidence" is from a troll account named Laker something (possibly one of Dadda's alts created to "discredit" Trump). You didn't cite your "source" so it's hard to be sure.

In any case your amateur "detective work" is cringe-inducing.

I read that 4-5 times growing more amused each go imagining your air quotes.