Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Default Trump calls his supporters stupid and they keep voting for him....

Default Re: Trump calls his supporters stupid and they keep voting for him....

LMAO...

Hollywood couldn't write this shit, man. If they did, it'd be a sequel to Joe Dirt.

You Trump supporters are phucking stupid.

Love y'all, though.

It's not that Trump isn't a good candidate

It's that he's better then everyone else

Who would you prefer? Realistic options?

Bernie is an extremist with ideas just as ridiculous as Big Poppa Trump, Hillary is a known liar and war criminal, and Trump is just a jackass. An honest one at that, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin
    It's not that Trump isn't a good candidate

It's that he's better then everyone else

Who would you prefer? Realistic options?

Bernie is an extremist with ideas just as ridiculous as Big Poppa Trump, Hillary is a known liar and war criminal, and Trump is just a jackass. An honest one at that, though.
    He called you stupid and you still support him.

And the other three candidates on stage last night are FAR AND AWAY a better candidate than Trump; Trump has no idea about policies and he's a troll that resorts to personal attacks when backed into a wall.

My opinion? Anyone but Bernie. He's exactly the same as Trump, yet because he's left of center, no one seems to care about his insane ideas.

Hillary would be better than Bern

Trump is a wildcard but he'd be better than Bern too

The question lies, would you put your vote on Trump's wildcard factor?

Hillary is probably the safest option to ensure the continuation of America's decline

OP is a sodomite bag of sh[color=black]i[/color]t

My opinion? Anyone but Bernie. He's exactly the same as Trump, yet because he's left of center, no one seems to care about his insane ideas.
    Cool, that works out because Democrat voters had no other option but Hillary. She was already picked for them.

Clinton is obviously the best candidate, but I also like Carson a lot. Unfortunately, the stupidity/racism of the Republican party won't vote a black man in.

Clinton
    Carson
    Sanders
    Cruz/Rubio/Kasich

In that order. Cruz, Rubio, and Kasich obviously know their shit and Kasich has a proven track record of success in Ohio. Once again, though, this is troll generation and the rednecks/morons/racists love Trump and his shenanigans.

The illuminati game plan was for Hillary to lose this year to an establishment republican. Not only did Trump upset their plan he is mindf[color=black]u[/color]cking everyone with the truth including OP rent free. Don't worry fakkit everything will be ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Terahite
    The illuminati game plan was for Hillary to lose this year to an establishment republican. Not only did Trump upset their plan but he is mindf[color]ucking everyone with the truth including OP rent free. Don't worry f[color=black]a[/color]ggot everything will be ok.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    Imagine that, he isn't as dumb as i thought, he actually knows what he is doing. His hair looks great.

"I believe marriage is between a man and a woman. I am not in favor of gay marriage." - Obama, 2008.

Romney responded by praising Trump for "an extraordinary ability to understand how our economy works and to create jobs" and for being "one of the few who has stood up to say China is cheating" in international trade. - Mitt Romney, 2012

Lyndon Baines Johnson 1963... "These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference... I'll have them ******s voting Democratic for the next two hundred years".

:lo

I guess people change?

I'm down with HRC

When someone puts up a meme that gives a quote exactly like what you wish them to say, it's almost always going to be false. If this were real, it would be on the actual news, not reddit or facebook.

Q: Did Donald Trump tell People magazine in 1998 that if he ever ran for president, he

I'm down with HRC

Trump is just a jackass. An honest one at that, though.
    The second part is not true. Trump is the most gifted liar in politics.

More of a bullshitter than a liar, because the truth doesn't matter to him.