Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Trump calls his supporters stupid and they keep voting for him....

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    F uck Trump.

Good bump.

F uck him.

Better than Obama, though.

Obama created a divide I had never seen

I never thought about race much until Obama.

Obama is a race baiting piece of shit.

Trump supporters wanted someone to stand up for the whites and I can't blame them.

F uck politics, though.
    For someone saying fvck Trump you sure seem to agree with him a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Celtics 1825
    For someone saying fvck Trump you sure seem to agree with him a lot.

Hey.

Whoever you are, we dont need your voice in this thread.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE
    Yeah but that's not Trump's fault. For one, he doesn't have the authority to just force a budget into place. Secondly, the deficit is the hand that feeds every charlatan's interests in Washington. It's the one line a President better not cross or he's liable to get Kennedy'd. He needs SOME allies to at least get other things done.

The only way to make it happen would be to convince the bottom half of the country to understand the problem. Which would require them to put the long-term health of the country above their own immediate personal needs. Picture RRR3 knowing the budget just got a little tighter, and now he's gonna have to keep up or get ****ed. He has no skills. He's worthless as a social ally. EXCEPT to politicians who can manipulate him and his ilk. An average group of guys who get together and have a drink and share a laugh and network about opportunities arent going to invite him anywhere. So what kind of world is he facing without government guarantees? No skills, no allies. No value. He's dead meat. You'll NEVER convince him and the rest of the limp wristed soyboy sissies at the bottom of the pyramid to stop spending. Even though it's putting cake on the table of the 1%, he's guaranteed a few crumbs. Without it, this dude aint survivin. He would be forced to grow a pair of testicles, and that idea terrifies him because it might be considered misogynist or somethin.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...f33_story.html

Trump predicts a 'massive recession' but intends to eliminate national debt in 8 years
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-...en-it-blows-up

The friction came to a head in early 2017 when senior officials offered Trump charts and graphics laying out the numbers and showing a “hockey stick” spike in the national debt in the not-too-distant future. In response, Trump noted that the data suggested the debt would reach a critical mass only after his possible second term in office.

“Yeah, but I won’t be here,” the president bluntly said, according to a source who was in the room when Trump made this comment during discussions on the debt.
    Now, it very well could be that he never said this... but I believe it. You don't think that's something Trump would say/think? Ha. He's run the debt up like crazy. And no it's not at his sole discretion but he has a far bigger say than anyone else in the government.

At the end of the day, we have only ourselves to blame for the state of the budget. But even our poor are too fat, happy and ignorant right now to do anything about it.

I don't have a magic 8 ball to say when, so for that I am open to being dismissed when I say this... but we're really sick. The entire financial system of our country will collapse within our lifetimes. Everything is in a massive, massive bubble. I figured it would have already happened, but Obama and Trump have successfully printed their ways out of it so far. Eventually the rest of the world WILL tell us to go **** ourselves regardless of our military.

A lot of people want to pretend that the national debt doesn't matter and that governments can just do whatever they want, but that's ignoring basic economics and common sense.

It is what it is... our system won't change until we do. And we have a public that has not the least bit of education as it pertains to what our monetary policy is and what sound money is.

My dad and a lady I've worked with who are both 60 think that the US dollar is still backed by gold, lolz.

When the US dollar completely collapses and heads to a state of true hyperinflation I am either going to live off the grid or take the fight to those that deserve it. Hopefully I can get through this life without that event but unless I die early, I doubt it.
    Last edited by Shogon; 12-25-2019 at 12:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife View Post
    Trump 2020.

Easy win.