Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Learning to shoot layups

Default Re: Spurs just lost the Pacers without POP

Quote Originally Posted by LakersForlife
    we dont have basements in sumalia little dog S*it.. i harvest cacao when i was alittle kid i retired from work now. i have pention.. cause i impregnated a baby mama. so lifes good
    Lol you can't even spell your home country you retarded f***. Telling everyone you impregnated your sister isn't a good thing.

Local High School Star LakersForlife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpursAllDay
    Lol you can't even spell your home country you retarded f***. Telling everyone you impregnated your sister isn't a good thing.
    we dont have school in sumalia.which makes you even dumber..i spent my first 15 years picking up cacao..you know what cacao is? . have you seen one?
    Theobroma cacao is the taxonomic classification for the plant also called the cacao tree and the cocoa tree, which is a small (4

Learning to shoot layups

[QUOTE=LakersForlife]we dont have school in sumalia.which makes you even dumber..i spent my first 15 years picking up cacao..you know what cacao is? . have you seen one?
    Theobroma cacao is the taxonomic classification for the plant also called the cacao tree and the cocoa tree, which is a small (4

Lakersforlife melting down.

he is so shook