Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Default Re: How do make an avi?

Quote Originally Posted by HenryGarfunkle
    Exactly! So why do you keep calling me simon?

Ugly stays with YOU forever. You're a bald, ugly filipino dude. Do you actually think you look... good? You're painfully delusional. Quit owning yourself.
    Read back bro. Simon is just a mythical creature who's synonymous with being an idiot. A label bestowed upon you. You're not literally simon you moron.

And yes, that pic is gorgeous. Which is why you have it archived to far to.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    Its disturbing how Simon keeps that act with the alt.
    Is this your 10th time saying i'm that guy? Eh, I'd be desperate too if I were you.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Is this your 10th time saying i'm that guy? Eh, I'd be desperate too if I were you.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nilocon165
    Where did this picture originate from?
    an old poster aka russwest slipped up

these idiots keep reposting it because they think its garfunkle

cringe

You literally did. You post nothing but simon shit, who's literally an innocent kid who's not here to defend himself.

You're too stupid for words. Talking about yourselves in EVERY post and you can't even catch it.
    I don't even know who that kid is. I've never noticed him until people told me YOU were HIM. Then I instigated, but I've never once memed him on gif's or went out of my way to make fun of his looks.

If that IS you, and you feel like you want to have a real discussion on why people here SHOULD leave you alone, I'll defend you. I've defended people on here for years for that. Back when I believe it was LakersGold being shit on because he was Pakistani or some shit, I defended him.

I don't discriminate against people and how they look UNLESS they come at me first. That's why people respect me.. but you MUST be new here to not understand. You took someones kid and put him out there like he's trash. At some point it'll tick how disgusting by nature you are and it'll fck you up mentally.

Just stop while you're ahead man.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid
    Read back bro. Simon is just a mythical creature who's synonymous with being an idiot. A label bestowed upon you. You're not literally simon you moron.

And yes, that pic is gorgeous. Which is why you have it archived to far to.
    lol, what a disgusting backtrack.

Your kid doesn't literally have vitiligo but he's synonymous with it. So I'm gonna spam his pic over and over again even though he's an innocent kid just like simon.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nilocon165
    How is he an old poster when he JUST replied to me? ;)
    meltdown

youre the alt so you know this but russwest hates bran more than anything

when garfunkle and fudge became fans of his and kobe haters russwest left the board

you are so clueless

Banned

Your kid doesn't literally have vitiligo but he's synonymous with it. So I'm gonna spam his pic over and over again even though he's an innocent kid just like simon.
    they think youre russwest

these morons dont know how much russwest hated bran

hed die before switching sides

theyre melting down hard

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    Yeah but I didn't post pictures out there of an innocent kid dude. I didn't post pictures of your family. If WERE involved in a conversation, it's A & B. That's the difference.. but I guess you're weak enough to do that. One day hopefully you'll have a child of your own, and you'll notice how offensive that is.

Like I said.. it's one thing to go at it with another man, but to bring his wife and kid up in pictures to THIS world, you're not someone mentally stable.
    It's a sign of a desperate lonely man.
    I agree, it takes a person who is mentally unstable to target innocent unknowing bystanders. And it also exposes how much I own him. How much I mentally affect him. To stoop this low shows that he's negatively fixated on me and is the only thing he's got to convince himself he's beaten me, when really it makes him look more pathetic. Lol.

If there is ever a rent free this is the perfect example. Look how many pictures this guy has saved of me

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Are you mad "Henry"?

You seem pretty mad tbh.

Hope you can get through it bud.

Banned

I don't even know who that kid is. I've never noticed him until people told me YOU were HIM. Then I instigated, but I've never once memed him on gif's or went out of my way to make fun of his looks.

If that IS you, and you feel like you want to have a real discussion on why people here SHOULD leave you alone, I'll defend you. I've defended people on here for years for that. Back when I believe it was LakersGold being shit on because he was Pakistani or some shit, I defended him.

I don't discriminate against people and how they look UNLESS they come at me first. That's why people respect me.. but you MUST be new here to not understand. You took someones kid and put him out there like he's trash. At some point it'll tick how disgusting by nature you are and it'll fck you up mentally.

Just stop while you're ahead man.
    You don't even know who the kid is but you're comfortable spamming his pic because I make you angry?

Because other retards perpetrated the myth that I'm him?

Hypocrisy. You're calling me out for posting a pic of hateraids kid, even though hateraid himself posted it on here for everyone to see. Simon never came out and posted a pic so what you guys are doing is even worse.

Just stop while you're behind man.

I agree, it takes a person who is mentally unstable to target innocent unknowing bystanders. And it also exposes how much I own him. How much I mentally affect him. To stoop this low shows that he's negatively fixated on me and is the only thing he's got to convince himself he's beaten me, when really it makes him look more pathetic. Lol.

If there is ever a rent free this is the perfect example. Look how many pictures this guy has saved of me
    Well.. he saved a picture I posted like.. 3-4 years ago. I don't care. I post pictures of me up all the time. But to have it saved on your computer is just.. that's not normal.

I suggest you change your name on any social media because he's only going to stalk your life from here on out.

Banned

Which is literally what you guys have been doing this entire thread.

Too stupid to realize though. Just as I've been saying. YOU ARE DUMB.

Banned

i have a pen of dogs ready for that kid

Banned

Well.. he saved a picture I posted like.. 3-4 years ago. I don't care. I post pictures of me up all the time. But to have it saved on your computer is just.. that's not normal.

I suggest you change your name on any social media because he's only going to stalk your life from here on out.
    More lies. I didn't save your picture, it's on google.

Good try though. I know you're not intentionally lying, and that you're just an idiot. You can't help it.