Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: How do make an avi?

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    Poor trying to get my attention

Dont worry bud here I am.Come on take your anger on this digital persona if it makes you happy. I know at the end of the day you have to take it from behind forcefully by your father in the wheelchair.

What a sad life that this cringy retard cant even see sunshine...because of all the hate in his life...it ended with him hating this world.

While Draz and me are out in the world, living it large with all the ho's we get at the club.
    Trying to get your attention?

You guys spend PAGES, literally pages, making lame jokes to each other after ONE post by me. I'm just a million times better than you at life and cut deep when I post. Like the acne cut deep on your face. I'm kinda jealous though you can walk around as Freddy Krueger without wearing a mask. Everyday is Halloween!

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    You started crying when your father penetrates you nightly too
    rest in piss simon

Quote Originally Posted by HenryGarfunkle

The bald manlet is mad. Broke, bald, ugly, covered in zits, and has a son with vitiligo.

YIKES.
    Nope. Loving life. Dime for a wife, great looking kid, already looking at a second mortgage, yet you and your wheelchair still hasn't made it out of your parents bedroom. No wonder you carry a pic of me

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    rest in piss simon
    Oh shit. Simon, the boogeyman is here. Run Simon run!

I really don't care WHAT this fgg0t says about me LMFAO. I'm living a life 1000x's better than he could imagine. I BACK THAT SHIT UP too on this place full of pussi's. I don't hide my social life on here unlike some of these maggots.

I got nothing to hide. I'm straight the fck up. Lots of people here got me in the REAL world and know there's no split on here and on the outside.

I'll be intimidated too by the guy who has 20 thousand posts but thousands and thousands of likes the moment he posts his pics with hundreds of girls coming at me begging to fck everyday.

I

PROVED

IT

for the past 6 years I've been here since DAY 1

I'm humble asf too about it. I share my pussi. I blessed the BTE with nudes of a lot of girls I fck and screen shots of VIDEOS I have of me fcking girls.

I

PROVED

IT.

Simon, what have you proved other than you do incest with grandma and grandpa

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid
    Nope. Loving life. Dime for a wife, great looking kid, already looking at a second mortgage, yet you and your wheelchair still hasn't made it out of your parents bedroom. No wonder you carry a pic of me
    Huh???? Your wife is a pig, and your son has ****ing white patches all over his body because of YOUR shitty genetics.

And we don't care about your incredibly boring/non-eventful life. So stop posting threads about your cousins and asking for advice. You're a grown man. I know you're insanely stupid, and I know you have no friends. But ISH just eats you alive baldy. You ain't cut from the right cloth.

Banned

I really don't care WHAT this fgg0t says about me LMFAO. I'm living a life 1000x's better than he could imagine. I BACK THAT SHIT UP too on this place full of pussi's. I don't hide my social life on here unlike some of these maggots.

I got nothing to hide. I'm straight the fck up. Lots of people here got me in the REAL world and know there's no split on here and on the outside.

I'll be intimidated too by the guy who has 20 thousand posts but thousands and thousands of likes the moment he posts his pics with hundreds of girls coming at me begging to fck everyday.

I

PROVE

IT

I'm humble asf too about it. I share my pussi. I blessed the BTE with nudes of a lot of girls I fck and screen shots of VIDEOS I have of my fcking girls.

I

PROVED

IT.

Didn't read. Didn't feel like cringing.

I

PROVED

IT

I'm humble asf too about it. I share my pussi. I blessed the BTE with nudes of a lot of girls I fck and screen shots of VIDEOS I have of me fcking girls.

I

PROVED

IT.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid
    Oh shit. Simon, the boogeyman is here. Run Simon run!

OH NO!!!! Autism is here. Shakin' in muh boots.

Lol, yeah. OK bud. Sure. You read every word and you jizzed to it. It's hard believing someone like me exists. Sucks I can nerd it out and live the life you want. Sucks I can spend 20THOUSAND posts here and STILL pull THOUSANDS of views on every profile I've had and girls flock around me.

My skinny ass right? Must also hurt knowing I'm hitting the gym and will only increase my potential. Must suck.

I'd be pissed too since I'm doing all of this wearing a $9.99 H&M black vneck

We know you can't because you're autistic. Keep telling the guys to write in short sentences to help you out. To summarize he get the bitches and you get the incest butt rape.

Man is good to have a great life with no hate whatsoever and not having to sleep with one eye open.

Banned

Lol, yeah. OK bud. Sure. You read every word and you jizzed to it. It's hard believing someone like me exists. Sucks I can nerd it out and live the life you want. Sucks I can spend 20THOUSAND posts here and STILL pull THOUSANDS of views on every profile I've had and girls flock around me.

My skinny ass right? Must also hurt knowing I'm hitting the gym and will only increase my potential. Must suck.

I'd be pissed too if since I'm doing all of this wearing a $9.99 H&M black vneck
    I saw your fat pig of a girlfriend. She was a geeky loser just like you. You don't pull anything I would ever touch. You pull naive fat girls who can overlook the fact that youre a 23 year old hermit who literally lives in his parents attic.

Real talk^.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nilocon165
    How about you describe your personal life
    How about you get off my dick, jesus.

OH NO!!!! Autism is here. Shakin' in muh boots.
    Warriorsfan so inside that head he has this mfer screenshooting his posts. Warriorsfan keeps beating THAT ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Nilocon165
    How about you describe your personal life
    What life can he describe?