Default 2016 Playoff Rankings and Preview

Let's Go!!!

Playoff Rankings

This is a ranking of the best teams remaining in the playoffs

1. Dream Team 4: 5 All-Stars. Need I say more? Before someone says, that is not important, it is more than important here because of this team's built all 5 of these All-Stars put out 1st round value. So he has 5 players which he is getting elite production from. But it doesn't stop here with this team. Great depth following, nice mix of players, and though a little injured, has done well capitilizing. I hate to say it, but the clear-cut favorite to win the championship.

2. D.R.A.K.E. : #1 in the standings, and thus the best regular season. But it doesn't stop here, this team is a championship caliber team and I without hesitation say most years this team would win the championship. Just has picked a bad year in terms of competition teams. Galliniri's injury hurt him, but trading dead Chowder for before injured and later hopefully healthy Butler can make that up. Still, long way to go before everyone is in the clear. On the bright side, has the easiest road to the finals.

3. GUWOP: Ever since AD and Kawahi have clicked, this team hasn't lost. He has won 5 in a row and is the hottest team heading into the playoffs. Of course what he has is a championship caliber duo, however, can the rest of his cast step up? He will need it. But for sure has one of the strongest teams in the league and its a major props for a 1st year to be called a Top 3 team headed into playoffs.

4. Big Poppa PUMPIN: Yeah yeah yeah #2 in the standings, bye week, and all of that, but still #4 team imo heading into the playoffs. Honestly, he made a big statement week 17, but failed to beat a team that missed the playoffs. It's not a strong showing. But he has 2 great things working for him, 1 Brandon Knight is back. And 2 he has a bye week giving him a week to prepare for his matchup. Hey that can make him dangerous and maybe enough to knock off whoever he gets.

5. Iamgine: The defending champion is back. You know, last year he was probably in the 3-5 range of playoff teams heading in. This year same. So look out don't take him so easy he is the defending champion. With that said, he has looked pretty terrible stumbling in. He was in "cruise" mode so maybe he starts playing tough again? Hey as long as you have Steph Curry, you can do anything.

6. I SERVE THE BASE : Quite frankly one of the worst playoff teams I've seen. It's not that he's that bad, he just had 2 big injuries and now will look pretty bad. With that said, he has had so many injuries but somehow always seems to bounceback. But this maybe pushing the limit. He has however officially made playoffs and with the stuff he had to go through, that is a huge accomplishment.

Default Re: 2016 Pllayoff Rankings and Preview

Playoff Preview Round 1:

1 Dream Team 4 vs. 3 GUWOP

Big showdown in the 1st round of the playoffs. Look, Anthony Davis + Kawahi Leonard sounds very scary, but Westbrook Drummond LeBron Draymond and CP3 sounds EVEN scarier. It's pretty much a heavyweight battle as one of the most talented teams not this year, but in history goes up against one of the hottest teams with arguably the best duo in the league. It should be good, but Dream Team 4 is just a deeper team even after all the superstars. That will make it very tough on GUWOP to pull the upset.

Dream Team 4 6-3

5 Iamgine vs. 6 I SERVE THE BASE

While the 1st matchup was the heavyweight battle, this is the lightweight battle. The 2 worst playoff teams squaring off. I guess matchups like this you expect in Round 1. This one, as usual with Iamgine's matchup, well be played out as we expect. Iamgine takes the guard catogories Sky take's the bigman. If he wants to upset he will need to take FT or Points. Tougher said than done, and worse news Curry * 4 this week. Hey final score will be close, but categories may not be.

Iamgine 5-4

Default Re: 2016 Playoff Rankings and Preview

Playoff Preview Round 2:

1 Dream Team 4 vs. 4 Big Poppa PUMPIN

Dream Team 4 fights and fights and after trailing most of the week, makes a comeback and puts up the victory at the final set of games. Can't ever count out the best team in the league. This week however he faces a well rested, well prepared Big Poppa PUMPIN squad. It will be the definition of an up-hill battle, as Big Poppa PUMPIN is projected to outnumber Dream Team by 10+. Wow. Normally in a playoff matchup and this advantage for the well-prepared higher seed is the death wish, however, the opponent here is Dream Team 4 arguably the greatest team in history. It maybe an uphill battle all week for Dream Team 4 again, but it won't be an easy week for either team.

Dream Team 4 5-4

2 D.R.A.K.E. vs. 5 Iamgine

Top seed vs. defending champion. 5 Iamgine got off to a rough start in the playoffs but quickly found his rythym battled back and won the matchup. This week he faces a much much more difficult test that he can't afford to have bad days. DRAKE comes well rested and well prepared, supposedly the greatest playoff manager in premier playoff history, with one of his most talented rosters, he is set to go. But when you are up against Steph Curry * 4...nothing will come easy. The # of games for both the teams should be about even so let the better team win! I think it will be close, and iamgine definately has shot at upset, but gotta give edge to DRAKE.

D.R.A.K.E. 6-3

FINALS:

1 Dream Team 4 vs. 2 D.R.A.K.E.

It all comes down to this. The best 2 teams facing off for the championship. There has been an insane amount of trash talk between these 2 teams that started even before the draft. Every week of the season. Back and forth back and forth taking shots at the other team and disrespecting each other. Countless number of arguments about which team is better that usually left Chatzy spammed. It can't get any bigger than this to end this feud. The Premier League Finals. Where a WIN means so much and its against the team you have said unlimited trash about.

Both teams didn't have it so easy. Dream Team 4 had an early deficit but was well in control by the weekend and once again flipped the score in the final set of games. DRAKE was ahead easily most the week but fell apart later and a big Sunday helped win him the week. Both teams relatively healthy at this point though both teams have players that might rest.

It's tough to make a prediction here, but I will just go with the #1 ranked playoff team and the better team in this one. Should be close.

Dream Team 4 5-4

Who Dat? Geaux Saints! Pistol Pete's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GP_20
    FINALS:

It all comes down to this. The best 2 teams facing off for the championship. There has been an insane amount of trash talk between these 2 teams that started even before the draft. Every week of the season. Back and forth back and forth taking shots at the other team and disrespecting each other. Countless number of arguments about which team is better that usually left Chatzy spammed. It can't get any bigger than this to end this feud. The Premier League Finals. Where a WIN means so much and its against the team you have said unlimited trash about.

Both teams didn't have it so easy. Dream Team 4 had an early deficit but was well in control by the weekend and once again flipped the score in the final set of games. DRAKE was ahead easily most the week but fell apart later and a big Sunday helped win him the week. Both teams relatively healthy at this point though both teams have players that might rest.

It's tough to make a prediction here, but I will just go with the #1 ranked playoff team and the better team in this one. Should be close.

Dream Team 4 5-4
    Appreciate the confidence you have in me to get it done.

Your friend,

D.R.A.K.E.
    The #1 seed

Quote Originally Posted by Pistol Pete
    Appreciate the confidence you have in me to get it done.

Your friend,

D.R.A.K.E.
    The #1 seed
    1 Dream Team 4

Quote Originally Posted by GP_20
    FINALS:

Dream Team 4 5-4

And there it is, a perfect 5/5 in the playoffs.

Great week, but Dream Team 4 was in the lead every day. DRAKE was just trying to hold on everyday, but it was in the control of Dream Team 4 each step of the way. The better team won again. I say that because the 5 categories Dream Team 4 took, it was the better team in those 5 categories. So it was good to see the better team win.

Not only that, DRAKE manager was also outmanaged during the week, one of the more notable being picking up Moore on Friday to only bench on Saturday and Sunday
    Dream Team 4 manager was rather flawless

Oh also, and down has fallen DRAKE & Pistol Pete. Who previously had won 3 titles, never lost with Kevin Durant. Pistol Pete was on her way to another championship, but we saw the difference between the past championship runs and this year, Dream Team 4. Has done something the league has historically failed to do, with a team that the league may have never seen before. Ultimately, Pistol Pete should be thankful that his paths never crossed with Glove_20 before, we saw what happpened, the sure shot #1 turned into a #2.

While the championship was fun, I think we all know it pales in comparison to "THE STREAK".