Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Ive heard enough about superstars lately. Role players worth paying attention to?

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    I'm a Knicks fan, I haven't seen good role players since retiring Kidd
    Kidd was such an underrated role player for the Knicks. That Knicks team that made the ECF had such great ball-movement, getting tons of open shots. Melo filled a more Dirk-like role on the team, not just being a scorer, but using the threat of his shot and post-ups to get the defense to collapse.

I might have a rep as a knicks hater, but I enjoy good basketball no matter what city it's played in. That Knicks squad played some undeniably pretty ball.

Default Re: Ive heard enough about superstars lately. Role players worth paying attention to?

Quote Originally Posted by ralph_i_el
    Kidd was such an underrated role player for the Knicks. That Knicks team that made the ECF had such great ball-movement, getting tons of open shots. Melo filled a more Dirk-like role on the team, not just being a scorer, but using the threat of his shot and post-ups to get the defense to collapse.

I might have a rep as a knicks hater, but I enjoy good basketball no matter what city it's played in. That Knicks squad played some undeniably pretty ball.

Local High School Star Achilleas's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    Jamal Crawford is a little high for a floor isnt he? 6th man of the year 2-3 times. Hes gonna score 20 thousand points before hes done. Hes had at least 3 50 point games I remember.

Hes had a really solid career for someone not really talked about at all.
    i disagree,jamal always hurt his team now,he plays iso basketball and he miss most of the the time
    borbosa is very good