Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Banned

Default Re: People ACTUALLY think that Batman V Superman is the best comic book movie ever made..

This movie just sucks. I saw it two weeks ago and barely remember anything at all from it. Superman Returns was better, at least it had Spacey

Default Re: People ACTUALLY think that Batman V Superman is the best comic book movie ever made..

Yepz

Quote Originally Posted by rezznor
    avatar, titanic, and star wars have complex dialogue?
    Yes bro.

Jake Sully: I see you.
    Neytiri: I see you.

Titanic
    Rose: I love you, Jack.
    Jack: Don't you do that, don't say your good-byes. Not yet, do you understand me?
    Rose: I'm so cold
    Rose: I can't feel my body.
    Jack: Never let go.
    Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go.

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    I saw this last night. My thoughts and spoilers below in white...

[COLOR="White"]I cannot get past Eisenberg playing Lex Luthor. He just doesn't do it for me. His portrayal of Luther made me cringe even if the writers and director wanted him to act that way on purpose. His character was horribly done to me, and he was an abundant eye sore.

The whole franchise seems rushed now. Just in one film alone they introduce Batman, Superman, Flash, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Lex Luther, Doomsday and Cyborg. Even though a lot of those characters are are very short mentions in the film, it just screams out, "Hey guys, we're going to feature these guys too! Please keep coming back to watch our movies." Just way too much mashed up into one movie.

Two things stood out to me during the finale climactic scene. One, Batman just feels like he shouldn't even be there. He's just spectating except for the one gas kryponade. His character was absolutely worthless the last 5-10 minutes of that fight. Two, I love how Batman and Superman get all buddy-buddy and Batman just seemingly throws down the one thing that can kill superman on the ground and just forgets about it. Like, "Oh, there's this huge piece of kryponite here, I'll just leave this in this construction site. It'll be okay." Then Lois chucks it down a water void. I'm sitting here thinking, "Are these the stupidest heros ever?"

After just one film of introducing characters they're already pushing Darkseid.

Overall I was entertained, but because of Eisenberg and way too many plot holes I give it a 6.5/10. If Luther was better casted and a couple plot holes were more thought-out so they would've been received better it would've been a solid 8 for me.[/COLOR]
    They introduced superman in bvs?
    And Lois threw that spear down the water because she understands that it can hurt superman, and she's trying to protect him as much as she can.

Did you not like eisenberg's performance or the decisions lex makes in the film?
    Because some of those decisions are flawlessly evil, like gramma's peach tea scene and stuff, I understand why someone would have a problem with his portrayal, especially considering that most peopl can't accept new versions of character even if this isn't the lex from comics and shows, just his son.