Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1017181920

Default Re: Laker players isolating D'Angelo Russell after snitching on Swaggy P

You guys saying he didn't rat out his teammate...

He took a video of him talking about cheating on his woman. He even sounds like he BAITS Nick...even specifically talking about his age. And then he keeps going with, "You ever get with Amber Rose" or whatever he said.

When I first heard/saw the video I didn't know it was Russell. I actually thought it wasn't...because it sounded so "set up". Whoever was speaking was obviously setting up the person being recorded.

Then it came out it was Russell and I was just...wow.

But don't take my word for it. If he didn't rat out his teammate, why are all these guys coming out talking about how wrong it was that he did what he did. Why is SAS saying no one will ever trust him again. Why is Stephen Jackson saying "Snitches get stitches"?

Seems like you guys saying he didn't snitch are the vast minority. Most people think he snitched. I think he indirectly snitched by taking and keeping that video. Yeah, he didn't go run straight to TMZ with it, but it's not like it was some candid video he took. He was PURPOSELY asking him questions about what he was doing with other woman.

Snitch all the ****ing way.

Default Re: Laker players isolating D'Angelo Russell after snitching on Swaggy P

And does ANYONE buy the "practical joke" angle?

In what world is that a practical joke? Who in their right mind is gonna look at that and go "ahahahaha you got me! you got me good!!"

Bro code exists like unwritten rules do for sports.

Bottom line, trust nobody and watch what you say in this world.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KungFuJoe
    And does ANYONE buy the "practical joke" angle?

In what world is that a practical joke? Who in their right mind is gonna look at that and go "ahahahaha you got me! you got me good!!"
    So you think he took this incriminating video, sat on it for months, and then leaked it towards the end of the season?

Why?

Is he trying to drive Nick Young off the team? Is he trying to get traded from the Lakers?

Does he want all the players in the NBA to think he's a rat bitch?

If Russell leaked this on purpose, why do you think he did it? What are his motivations?

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    So you think he took this incriminating video, sat on it for months, and then leaked it towards the end of the season?

Why?

Is he trying to drive Nick Young off the team? Is he trying to get traded from the Lakers?

If Russell leaked this on purpose, why do you think he did it? What are his motivations?
    I don't think he leaked it on purpose.

I think he's a borderline retard who was ****ing around and had no clue what he was doing.

Hey, don't get me wrong. I don't think Russell meant any harm. But, I'm an understanding kinda guy. Most guys aren't.

They were obviously smoking out. Nick Young looked high as ****. I bet Russell forgot all about that video he took. I know I can't remember shit I do when I'm high.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young

Why?

he recorded the video, go ask him how it was leaked. hacked? sure.

Russell def shouldn't of snitched his teammate. However, it's hilarious that people are feeling bad for Nick Young even though he was cheating on his gf . Dude was going to get what he deserved eventually.

The ISH'ers Champion!

Isolation, powerful motivator. We keep on winning. Want absolutely 0 thug influence on our future picks. We've already seen enough - LA shine is extremely dangerous - specially on young talented kids, millionaires at that. **** Nick Young, and all the thuggies...

Laker hater family takes the L in real retrospect.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by alanLA92
    Russell def shouldn't of snitched his teammate. However, it's hilarious that people are feeling bad for Nick Young even though he was cheating on his gf . Dude was going to get what he deserved eventually.
    People are delusional if they think Nick Young and Iggy aren't both cheating on each other on the regular.

They are both rich celebrities who tour around the country all the time. There is zero way that both remain loyal to each other.

It's likely they both even know that they cheat and don't care as long as they don't rub it in each other's faces.

Back when the Lakers had players like D'lo, and Nick Young.

This is sad. Arbritary waters didn’t even stoop that low. Russell a straight playa hater