Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Default Re: Laker players isolating D'Angelo Russell after snitching on Swaggy P

Kyrie's girl tried to kill herself at the thought of losing Kyrie.

Kyrie holds the W.

Default Re: Laker players isolating D'Angelo Russell after snitching on Swaggy P

At a recent breakfast meeting, one source said, no Laker would sit with Russell at his table. The source added that, in another instance, Russell came into the locker room and sat next to guard Lou Williams, who got up and walked away.
    Lou Will the realest, I remember he had two girlfriends at one stage

They were both cool with each other

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by livingby3's
    the curse of the second pick
    curse is when someone get hurts......What we have here is a low IQ teenager.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by LoneyROY7
    Who's taken the bigger L this last week, D'Angelo or Kyrie?
    Kyrie will have plenty of women, he didn't take an L IMO. This snitch title can be attached to Russell for the rest of his career.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade's Rings
    Kyrie will have plenty of women, he didn't take an L IMO. This snitch title can be attached to Russell for the rest of his career.

He puts his head down, plays ball and keeps improving, no one outside of people that bring it up for the sheer sake of it being the Lakers will give a shit.

While I agree I can't even fathom WHY Russell would do something this stupid and furthermore how in the hell was this leaked? I can't imagine he was dumb enough to leak it himself.

Also players "isolating him" sounds immature. Just check his ass to his face. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcats2013
    kyrie can make a comeback, D'angelo career is over. he forever the nikka outside the circle.

The circle of who? A third of the players won't be here In a few seasons. Lou, Hibbert, Young and the rest will be gone.

I'm interested to find out about why this happened though because it's insanely stupid on the rook's part.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade's Rings
    None of his teammates will ever trust him again EVER. There's nothing he can really do to come back from this.

Also why is this story circulating but no real details? I'm curious about what management thinks about this or the coach. What's being done about it?

This organization needs to get a handle on their damn locker room.

Quote Originally Posted by LongLiveTheKing
    None of his teammates will ever trust him again EVER. There's nothing he can really do to come back from this.

Seriously. It's one thing to say, blurt out that Swaggy's creepin, but to set it up like he did? That was premeditated. Bruh planned it out.

Gastro also doesn't last 10 days aye

The league's had dudes like Tony Parker sexting his former teammates wife and y'all saying no teammate will trust Russell again? smh it will blow over

Also what gets me is their story is that it was a "prank gone wrong"

Uh, in what world would recording that type of convo be a prank? They need to stop insulting their fans intelligence.

I rule the local playground Mean Joe Bean's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror

The circle of who? A third of the players won't be here In a few seasons. Lou, Hibbert, Young and the rest will be gone.
    You can't possibly be serious. It's now public knowledge that Russell is a snitch. He will forever be known as a snitch. It doesn't matter who his teammates are. He can have 14 new teammates and they will all not trust him. You cant get rid of a snitch label.

Quote Originally Posted by Mean Joe Bean
    You can't possibly be serious. It's now public knowledge that Russell is a snitch. He will forever be known as a snitch. It doesn't matter who his teammates are. He can have 14 new teammates and they will all not trust him. You cant get rid of a snitch label.

Bro this isn't prison. Stop. In a few seasons no one will give a shit. Kobe was known as a "snitch". You think anyone on that roster cares now?

As another poster said, Parker was creeping around with a former teammates wife. No one cares.

It's not as big to these dudes as we all think it is.

I rule the local playground Mean Joe Bean's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    Bro this isn't prison. Stop. In a few seasons no one will give a shit. Kobe was known as a "snitch". You think anyone on that roster cares now?

As another poster said, Parker was creeping around with a former teammates wife. No one cares.

It's not as big to these dudes as we all think it is.
    Actually, I think a lot of cats still hold that against Kobe. You think any of Russell's teammates, even years from now, will volunteer information like cheating on their significant other to him? Hell no. The level of distrust will fade a bit over the years, but NEVER forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Mean Joe Bean
    Actually, I think a lot of cats still hold that against Kobe. You think any of Russell's teammates, even years from now, will volunteer information like cheating on their significant other to him? Hell no. The level of distrust will fade a bit over the years, but NEVER forgotten.

Who'd honestly care about that