Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Default Black student who attacked white student for his dreadlocks is under investigation

He claims she threatened to mutilate his hair, too

San Francisco State University said it’s investigating an altercation captured on video Monday that appears to show a black female physically attacking a white male because of his dreadlocks.

Though the school didn’t identify the students in its Tuesday statement, it said neither is an employee.

That appears to be in response to early-morning claims on Twitter that the black woman is Bonita Tindle, whose LinkedIn page says she’s an intern for both the campus Women’s Center and Associated Students Inc., the student government.

The 46-second video uploaded Monday by Nicholas Silvera, which also claims the black woman is a “campus employee,” shows her interrogating and even grabbing a white man with dreadlocks, and later hitting another man who was filming the incident.

Already shared widely on Reddit and 4chan by Tuesday morning, the video features the woman and a black male standing with her repeatedly accusing the white student of cultural appropriation for having dreadlocks.

The white student later identified himself as Cory Soulr Goldstein, a local DJ, and laid out his allegations against the woman in a series of comments on his Facebook post.

The video begins with the white student immersed in an unwanted conversation with two black students about his choice of dreadlocks as a hairstyle.

“You’re saying that I can’t have a hairstyle because of your culture,” asks Goldstein.

“Yeah,” responds the woman, telling Goldstein that the style is a uniquely African tradition.

“‘Cause it is my culture,” the woman responds when asked why it offends her. “Do you know what locks mean?”

“Do you know how it was in Egyptian culture? Are you Egyptian,” Goldstein asks the woman incredulously. “Nah, brah, you’re not.”

Goldstein tries to get past her but the woman catches his sleeve and drags him back.

“You put your hands on me, you’ll learn,” says the woman, apparently suggesting that she could accuse of him of assault.

“You’ll learn what?” says Goldstein. “Whether you’re going to [inaudible] what kind of hair I have? That’s no reason, yo. I don’t need your disrespect. I don’t need your disrespect.”

When he leaves the conversation again, the woman turns on the bystander filming the argument.

“Come back- Why are you filming this?” the woman asks the cameraman.

When the cameraman responds that he is filming “for everyone’s safety,” the woman abruptly grabs for his camera, where the footage stops.

Even ‘Chocolate Rain’ maker is throwing shade at the woman

Goldstein wrote on Facebook that he has filed a police report with campus police, but isn’t pursuing criminal charges. He said the altercation extended beyond the 46-second clip posted on YouTube, with the woman threatening to “cut my locks off too among other verbal assaults.”
    http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/26799/

The best way to stop a bigoted lefty is to film their bullshit in action. Lefty ideology does not hold up well against reality and video.

Here is the video for anyone who missed it:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDlQ4H0Kdg8

In case anyone didn't know, dreadlocks are an ancient white hair style worn by neanderthals in France, the ancient Greeks, the Gauls, the Celts, the Romans and the Vikings.

It also a hairstyle worn by other cultures and races all over the world.

It is literally a universal hair style. If lefties say it's cultural appropriation for white people to have dreads, then going by their same logic, it's cultural appropriation every time a non-white person wears a business suit or western European style clothing-like the trench coat the kid is wearing in the video for example.

Remember ISH:
    Leftyism does not stand up to logic.

If you find yourself in an altercation with a lefty, film them and you will win.
    Last edited by Nick Young; 03-30-2016 at 01:29 PM.

Default Re: Black student who attacked white student for his dreadlocks is under investigation

The second she put her hands on me, she'd be against the wall. And, if there was no recording, I'd probably be in trouble since my race card isn't worth as much as hers. Thank God for this kid that this was being records because WE ALL know what her claim would be if it wasnt.

I love how she believes she's entitled to her opinion, but he's not entitled to not listen to it.

Default Re: Black student who attacked white student for his dreadlocks is under investigation

1. Dreadlocks are different for people with tight curls or kinks. We do not need bees wax or anything for our hair to bond.

2. This woman is insane and needs to be checked.

3. Dude seems like a little punk, letting that girl run roughshod over him like that. He should have stood up for himself better.

4. There is a difference between ASSIMILATION (to survive) and APPROPRIATION. With that said if white people wanna wear locks who tf cares. I think it looks goofy but that's just my opinion.
    Last edited by Go Getter; 03-30-2016 at 01:37 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Go Getter
    1. Dreadlocks are different for people with tight curls or kinks. We do not need bees wax or anything for our hair to bond.
    So what?

2. This woman is insane and needs to be checked.
    Yes.

3. Dude seems like a little punk, letting that girl run roughshod over him like that. He should have stood up for himself better.
    Do you know what would have happened had he shown any signs of aggression? This woman is on the victim train and crying rape/assault faster than the speed of light. The kid did the smart thing. It is better to look lame than it is to be charged with assault for some bullshit. Even raising your voice towards a woman is enough to warrant an assault charge in this day and age.
    This boy is lucky he was filmed. She even mentions in the video about him "putting his hands on her" even though the video clearly shows that he didn't. If this wasn't filmed I can gaurantee you the woman would have claimed she was thrown to the ground, and her little culturally appropriating European trench coat wearing lackey would have backed up her tale of bullshit.

4. There is a difference between ASSIMILATION (to survive) and APPROPRIATION. With that said if white people wanna wear locks who tf cares. I think it looks goofy but that's just my opinion.
    Dreadlocks look dumb on all races. It is a hairstyle that has existed since ancient times all over the world. It is just as much a white or Asian hairstyle as it is a black hairstyle.

Every time a non-white person wears a business suit, or eats European cuisine, or listens to music created by white people, that is cultural appropriation according to the logic of lefties.
    Last edited by Nick Young; 03-30-2016 at 01:49 PM.

"Assault"? Really?

NBA Legend

Bonita

NBA Superstar

that Kid lookin nikka on the phone reminds me of what kyriethefuture would look like....corny ass black lookin mf'er

i hope that white boy gets jumped by 10 black guys and that black lives matter bitch gets jumped by 10 white girls. that would be real social justice

So the student antagonizes another student in hopes to get a reaction and then claims to be a victim afterwards?

Well this is the culture these Universities have set up where minorities (whether it be racial, gender etc) are the victims in every situation and are allowed to do anything they want without any repercussions and then play the victim card afterwards. Same thing happened in Mizzou when Johnathan Butler claimed the president tried to run him over but there was video evidence that proved the student intentionally went in front of the car.

The white guy with dreads is probably some liberal loony and normally I would side with anyone that receives that sort of treatment but he's probably part of the problem. If the Black women was berating some conservative or some white official in power he would probably be the cuck behind her and calling the person a racist. That's the problem with liberal loonies... they go out of their way to aid these loonies (and don't get me wrong there are certain situations where certain movements are justifiable) because they are afraid of being called racist until the day comes when they are on the opposite end.

Also notice the smug look on her face. She knew she was trolling the guy and she thought she would get away with it and she probably will get a slap on the wrist at worst. .If roles were reversed it would be a national story and an example of how racism still exist.
    Last edited by ALBballer; 03-30-2016 at 02:13 PM.

The uncontrolled grinning of her and her size queen friend (until they realize there's a camera pointed at them) is what gets me. This whole thing is just about bullying and racism, no surprise she picked on the smallest wimpiest looking white dude out there.

Every black woman I know/meet in the business world straightens her hair to conform to societal norms.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by ALBballer
    So the student antagonizes someone to try to get a reaction and then claims to be a victim afterwards?

Well this is the culture these Universities have set up where minorities (whether it be racial, gender etc) are the victims in every situation and are allowed to act up without any repercussions and then play the victim card afterwards. Same thing happened in Mizzou when Johnathan Butler claimed the president tried to run him over but there was video evidence that proved the student intentionally went in front of the car.

The white guy with dreads is probably some liberal loony and normally I would side with anyone that receives that sort of treatment but he's probably part of the problem. If the Black women was berating some conservative or some white official in power he would probably be the cuck behind her and call the person a racist. That's the problem with liberal loonies they go out of their way to aid these people (and don't get me wrong there are certain situations where certain movements are justifiable) to not be called a racist until the day comes they are on the opposite end.

Also notice the smug look on her face. She knew she was trolling the guy and she thought she would get away with it and she probably will get a slap on the wrist at worst. If roles were reversed it would be a national story and an example of how racism still exist.

exactly

but meek white liberals and try hards have helped propagate the double standards blacks abuse. lets be real, its not 'minorities' because no minority benefits from liberal political correctness than blacks by far

Banned

So the student antagonizes another student in hopes to get a reaction and then claims to be a victim afterwards?

Well this is the culture these Universities have set up where minorities (whether it be racial, gender etc) are the victims in every situation and are allowed to do anything they want without any repercussions and then play the victim card afterwards. Same thing happened in Mizzou when Johnathan Butler claimed the president tried to run him over but there was video evidence that proved the student intentionally went in front of the car.

The white guy with dreads is probably some liberal loony and normally I would side with anyone that receives that sort of treatment but he's probably part of the problem. If the Black women was berating some conservative or some white official in power he would probably be the cuck behind her and calling the person a racist. That's the problem with liberal loonies... they go out of their way to aid these loonies (and don't get me wrong there are certain situations where certain movements are justifiable) because they are afraid of being called racist until the day comes when they are on the opposite end.

Also notice the smug look on her face. She knew she was trolling the guy and she thought she would get away with it and she probably will get a slap on the wrist at worst. .If roles were reversed it would be a national story and an example of how racism still exist.
    She is employed by the university.

So someone who works at the university was harassing another student.

NBA Legend

Everyone be on high alert for poop swastikas in the coming days. Report ANYTHING you may see or smell.

We dont want this turning into a full blown racial crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    She is employed by the university.

So someone who works at the university was harassing another student.
    In that case this fits with the new liberal definition of racism of prejudice + power since she is an employee at the University and is in a position of power over the students.

Or does Goldstein (ala the kid with dreads) white Jewish power trump her power in position.

I can imagine the situation above being used in a SJW Philosophy class.

Banned

In that case this fits with the new liberal definition of racism of prejudice + power since she is an employee at the University and is in a position of power over the students.

Or does Goldstein (ala the kid with dreads) white Jewish power trump her power in position.

I can imagine the situation above being used in a SJW Philosophy class.

Jews and the question of Jewish privilege is the topic that absolutely DESTROYS these SJW types. They have no way to answer it, and usually just do their best to change the subject.

They hate Jews because of Israel, and for being white, and for having so many rich famous people-but at the same time Jews are unquestioningly one of the most oppressed minorities in history.

If you want to see a meltdown, talk to a social justice warrior about Jewish privilege. I have had these conversations several times. If I am able to keep a straight face through out the debate, it always leads to hilarious bigoted SJW responses.

It is fashionable in SJW circles to be an anti-Semite, but they have to cover up their true feelings with identity politics PC BS.