Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    NBA Legend

Default Re: Richest/Wealthiest Inside-Hoops Users

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    You serious?

Dude is notorious on here for skimping money wherever he can.
    Talking about all these credit card offers and blood "donation" as a way of making "legitimate" money.

Dude just doesn't have a work ethic. He is lazy. Plain and simple.

Maybe. But again, we have plenty of people in America here who wouldn't even be eligible to donate blood because they couldn't pass a drug test, and they work zero hours a week and get checks from the government twice a month. That's the shit that should be scorned. If dude wants to work 25 hours a week and donate blood on the side to make ends meet, it aint nothin to me.

Quote Originally Posted by dazzer87
    30k and going on vacation?
    I've been booking mostly free vacations (airfare/hotel) through all the credit card rewards I've gathered over the last couple of years.

Planning on going to Ireland this Fall.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

You people are clueless.

I get 753 a month from social security and I live like a boss. I get food stamps, so I don't have to buy food. I went to Olive Garden the other night and got the buy one take one home deal...basically ate at a fine ass restaurant two nights in a row.

With 30k a year, i'd be ecstatic.

Cali Love

30k is still a lot of money...no shame in that because you can still live a comfortable life and go on vacation with the family every summer.

I made twice that money last year tho but speaking for minorities 30k job is good

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    You people are clueless.

I get 753 a month from social security and I live like a boss. I get food stamps, so I don't have to buy food. I went to Olive Garden the other night and got the buy one take one home deal...basically ate at a fine ass restaurant two nights in a row.

Liberal poster child

Quote Originally Posted by NikolaTesla
    Im a pro-NBA player. But I don't feel comfortable revealing who I am to strangers on an internet forum
    2k16?

Very good NBA starter

You people are clueless.

Olive Garden must be like dining at the white house for you

You people are clueless.

Stalker is the absolute best troll.

Quote Originally Posted by enayes
    The people with high-paying jobs have to work LONG hours to make that money. I wouldn't want to make 70-100K if I had to work 60-80 hrs a week.

I'd rather make my current 30K and work roughly 25 hrs a week. This gives me a lot of free time to sleep in, go on vacations, walk my dog, etc.
    Where do you live? Kinda surprising that you're comfortable with earning 30k a year.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine80s
    Olive Garden must be like dining at the white house for you

You're on a roll today.
    Last edited by aj1987; 03-31-2016 at 06:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by enayes
    The people with high-paying jobs have to work LONG hours to make that money. I wouldn't want to make 70-100K if I had to work 60-80 hrs a week.

I'd rather make my current 30K and work roughly 25 hrs a week. This gives me a lot of free time to sleep in, go on vacations, walk my dog, etc.
    How expensive is life in the US? You can lead a pretty okay life on 30k net over here especially if your wife earns close to that, too, and it's no poor nation either.

Im a potential billionaire and the other posters im grouped with like rezznor, whos a lawyer and the other guy whos a dentist, makes me giggle. although im just a normal guy and one of my best friends on this board is stalker whos the brokest guy of all.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    Im a potential billionaire and the other posters im grouped with like rezznor, whos a lawyer and the other guy whos a dentist, makes me giggle. although im just a normal guy and one of my best friends on this board is stalker whos the brokest guy of all.
    Everyone is a potential billionaire. You just need the right idea at the right time and the right skills to make that idea into reality. Too bad that combination doesn't happen to alot of people.

Banned

SacJBShady hit the jackpot with his magic rings venture.

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    A lot of the Aussies on here probably make more than most on here, but we just get destroyed due to everything being so damn expensive.
    I mean, I live in a country where you can make $50k plus a year being a bartender.
    This. I make great money here in Perth, but good looking spending under $100 dollars going to a decent restaurant. Going out for drinks? Expensive enough where there is an issue of people getting wasted at home before going out. The Aussie dollar is like 73 cents to the American dollar right now too. It was great when I came here for visits between 09-11.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor
    This. I make great money here in Perth, but good looking spending under $100 dollars going to a decent restaurant. Going out for drinks? Expensive enough where there is an issue of people getting wasted at home before going out. The Aussie dollar is like 73 cents to the American dollar right now too. It was great when I came here for visits between 09-11.
    If you're a miner you don't deserve more than $10/hr.