Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NBA Superstar

Default Re: California college students object to 'white feminist' Madeleine Albright as commence

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    This is from the same college that had a student call campus police because someone wrote #Trump2016 on her whiteboard, which she thought was threatening.

I'll give you the best parts:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/04/04...t-speaker.html

This is all you need to know about this school:

Its funny, this is the same woman who was campaigning with Hillary... I doubt they are aware of that though, because Im sure their views would immediately shift. Until then...

Highly distinguished white female is bad

Radical black criminal is good.

That's all there is to it.
    These are the type of morons that are fuelling Donald Trump's popularity. This PC Kool Aid American millennials are drinking is unhealthy and will lead to the downfall of a great nation.

The white anglo nations are playing a dangerous game here of vilifying whitey at every turn. I am not a bigot either, I lean pretty far left and my posting history has been very conciliatory with respect to politics, but this shit is unsustainable, and every Asian, Middle Eastern, Latin, African, and Eastern European country is laughing their ass off at our pussification. I am not American but Canada is basically the same thing, as all white anglo nations depend on its leadership.

White males have done infinitely more good than harm, have given more to others than any race, nation, or coalition in history, have lifted more out of poverty than any time in history and have empowered more minorities than any one in recorded history. Asians in America on average earn more than whites...is that a result of racial bigotry?

I am all for calling a spade a spade, and ten years ago that is what the PC movement was all about, now it has turned into a sort of anti-establishment chaos causing, confusing mess. It is a misguided and harmful pursuit.

Default Re: California college students object to 'white feminist' Madeleine Albright as commence

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    These are the type of morons that are fuelling Donald Trump's popularity. This PC Kool Aid American millennials are drinking is unhealthy and will lead to the downfall of a great nation.

The white anglo nations are playing a dangerous game here of vilifying whitey at every turn. I am not a bigot either, I lean pretty far left and my posting history has been very conciliatory with respect to politics, but this shit is unsustainable, and every Asian, Middle Eastern, Latin, African, and Eastern European country is laughing their ass off at our pussification. I am not American but Canada is basically the same thing, as all white anglo nations depend on its leadership.

White males have done infinitely more good than harm, have given more to others than any race, nation, or coalition in history, have lifted more out of poverty than any time in history and have empowered more minorities than any one in recorded history. Asians in America on average earn more than whites...is that a result of racial bigotry?

I am all for calling a spade a spade, and ten years ago that is what the PC movement was all about, now it has turned into a sort of anti-establishment chaos causing, confusing mess. It is a misguided and harmful pursuit.
    Canada is in a worst position since there is no real right wing party in Canada, and I recently heard a story where a Canadian comedian was being sued for an offensive joke.

And with Justin Trudeu winning Canada's election there is no turning back. But nvm it's 2016 there is no turning back!

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by ALBballer
    Canada is in a worst position since there is no real right wing party in Canada, and I recently heard a story where a Canadian comedian was being sued for an offensive joke.

And with Justin Trudeu winning Canada's election there is no turning back. But nvm it's 2016 there is no turning back!
    Its problematic, but Trudeau isn't the issue, he is a natural pendulum swing after 10 years of Conservative rule. The Canadian PM is more of a custodial position than that of a ruler. he can talk a good game, but to get things done will take more than a bit of banter.

With regards to PC culture, Canadians, by nature won't take it to the extremes that these American kids are, it is just not in our DNA to be so full on, and luckily we still have a bit of that old British piss-taking culture in us for when things get too heavy.

Local High School Star Back In Shape's Avatar

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo

With regards to PC culture, Canadians, by nature won't take it to the extremes that these American kids are, it is just not in our DNA to be so full on, and luckily we still have a bit of that old British piss-taking culture in us for when things get too heavy.
    Too late. Canada has proven that they are willing to take the PC madness even farther and stupider than America has so far.

Britain and Canada have both ahead of USA in terms of being PC pansies.

USA has a large group of people standing up against this BS, not to mention the US constitution.

Canada and UK do not have anti-PC groups and their respective governing documents do not have the power to curb PC insanity-unlike the US constitution. That is why PC is running wild in these two regions.

Trudeau is just a symptom of the problem but he is going to do more damage before his term is done.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Too late. Canada has proven that they are willing to take the PC madness even farther and stupider than America has so far.

Britain and Canada have both ahead of USA in terms of being PC pansies.

USA has a large group of people standing up against this BS, not to mention the US constitution.

Canada and UK do not have anti-PC groups and their respective governing documents do not have the power to curb PC insanity-unlike the US constitution. That is why PC is running wild in these two regions.

Trudeau is just a symptom of the problem but he is going to do more damage before his term is done.
    Wasn't it McGill university that banned yoga due to cultural appropriation?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker
    Wasn't it McGill university that banned yoga due to cultural appropriation?
    Yep. Canada are pretty much the world leaders in social justice retardation these days, second to only Sweden I'd say in terms of being PC cucks.

Banned

California just 100 years ago pioneered modern eugenics. Now look at what the state has devolved into.

Quote Originally Posted by ALBballer
    I think you guys are underestimating the effect these SJW have outside the college campuses. These beliefs held by the students are largely perpetuated by their liberal professors that validate many of their sentiments. Take the third wave feminists... Most of their ideas are validated by your average gender studies professors and their studies and findings are used as references outside the academic setting.

SJW concepts have crept outside the college campuses. Barack Obama speaking on the 78% wage gap, Obama administration refusing to use the term Islamic terrorism, people losing their job for non-PC remarks and the mob rule from that comes from people attacking such person. Bernie Sanders and Hilary Clinton speaking of white privilege at the debate, Clinton team claiming Bernie sanders is sexist and racist, Canada's New PM is an open SJW and he's a world leader, that stupid **** from the GAmer Gate scandal was asked to speak at the UN, Reddit controversy where PC nazis tried to remove "hateful" subbreddits, Europeans scared to speak against Islamic immigration, Bill Maher and Sam Harris being called racist by Ben Affleck for criticizing Islam and the list goes on and on.

These ideas will eventually effect public policy if they haven't already.

The left will be consumed by these authoritatians and and today's liberal will be seen as conservative racists in a few years.
    That is such a stupid misconception. If you think that's true you've never taken a social science class or read a textbook in your life.

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    That is such a stupid misconception. If you think that's true you've never taken a social science class or read a textbook in your life.
    o'rlly now? Who do you think coined most if not all of these SJW buzzwords?

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Shape