Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    ~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Default Re: Clinton: Unborn have no rights.

Conservatives are tough when it comes to gun control issues, war, immigration, death penalty, etc, and I really appreciate that attribute, sometimes the best solution isn't the prettiest...but conservatives shrivel up like massive p*ssies when it comes to abortion, the conservative's weak spot where they are the ones that are so 'PC' it hurts society.

This is why I am neither conservative or liberal...Some of my views conservative, some of my views are liberal. I'm in the middle, dat 'sweet spot'.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~
    Conservatives are tough when it comes to gun control issues, war, immigration, death penalty, etc, and I really appreciate that attribute, sometimes the best solution isn't the prettiest...but conservatives shrivel up like massive p*ssies when it comes to abortion, the conservative's weak spot where they are the ones that are so 'PC' it hurts society.

This is why I am neither conservative or liberal...Some of my views conservative, some of my views are liberal. I'm in the middle, dat 'sweet spot'.
    So you are pro-infanticide?

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    So you are pro-infanticide?
    no, an infant is an actual child that has been born you dumb fck

I am pro-choice though

Banned

I am pro-choice though
    One man's pro-choice is another man's pro-infanticide.

I am pro-choice though
    Says who?

Seriously, why is this the standard? Because somebody 3,000 years ago in Greece decided that birth is the moment a person "enters the world" and becomes a person? What's the difference between a baby the day before it's born and the day after it's born? It's exactly as logical as the old system of a woman being her father's property until she's married.

What logical reason do you have to claim that the exact moment of birth is what makes somebody a real human?

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Says who?

Seriously, why is this the standard? Because somebody 3,000 years ago in Greece decided that birth is the moment a person "enters the world" and becomes a person? What's the difference between a baby the day before it's born and the day after it's born? It's exactly as logical as the old system of a woman being her father's property until she's married.

What logical reason do you have to claim that the exact moment of birth is what makes somebody a real human?
    its not at birth, its at 25 weeks because that is when actual brain waves begin.

Abortion post week-25 is not legal

http://brainblogger.com/2009/05/10/m...es-life-begin/
    Week 25

A sizable contingent would assert that life begins at 25 weeks. The rationale for this starting point is based on our definition of death. The definition of death is not disputed, and is considered the time when electroencephalography (EEG) activity ceases. EEG measures brain activity and must demonstrate regular wave patterns to be considered valid. Therefore, by this rule the onset of life would be the time when fetal brain activity begins to exhibit regular wave patterns, which occurs fairly consistently around week 25. Previous to that time, the EEG only shows small bursts of activity without sustained firing of neurons.

it not at birth, its at 25 weeks because that is when actual brain waves begin.

Abortion post week-25 is not legal

http://brainblogger.com/2009/05/10/m...es-life-begin/
    Ok, then we agree, so then why not just say that. My standard has always been brain activity.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Ok, then we agree, so then why not just say that. My standard has always been brain activity.
    I've been saying that...posted that link earlier even

maybe you should read